In game harrassment -.- what to do.

_DaRkArT_ - Archosaur
_DaRkArT_ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Server Archasour

I want to know that is the solution of this problem and what can pwi staff and gm can do about it.

Ok so there is a girl at Rotflesh Trench(Pits) called -snip- her daily job is to come by pits and start pulling the world boss or w/e it is Gourman the Shredder AND accuses anyone of being scammer on world chat,who is grinding in pits or who try to stop her from pulling the world boss in pits.

Without a reason or anything she just come and start doing it with any seeker in pits.This thing is going on for months and now i am growing tired of this Nuisance because i am my self a zhenner and many of my seeker friends call me for help and everyday i have to waste 3-4 hrs to stop her from doing this and this also gives me bad rep on server because i am being accused on wc of being scammer which i am not.

And if she fail to have her way of unable to pull the world boss in pits then she start aoeing in pits to drain the exp of other users.

I have got plenty of screen shots to nail this trash.Please tell me what can be done about this troll.

-snip-

And this thing went for an hr untill the zhen was complete
Post edited by _DaRkArT_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    SS or make a video and report her. (send a ticket)
    Tell your friends to do the same.
    Naming isn't allowed on the forum so you should edit your post and remove that info.
    Try to BL as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    TicketTicketTicketTicketTicketTicketTicketTicketTicketTicketTicketTicketTicketTicket
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's like a green activist who decides to destroy factories to serve a greater cause.

ijs, some people are willing to go that far to prevent other people from power-leveling so that there are less noobs on the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DaRkArT_ - Archosaur
    _DaRkArT_ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greater cause?Most of people who power lvl r old players of this game actually and keep pulling wb for no reason seems more like lots of time she got to waste.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kill the world boss, take the reward and thank her for pointing you to the fact that it was still alive ?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Naming and shaming is forbidden on the forums, so you can't really post any of that here.

However what you can do is submit a ticket with all that evidence so that action can be taken. And encourage your friends and others to submit tickets as well.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.