TT3-x Build

NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
NoooooobZ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Blademaster
http://pwcalc.com/b25e59de0abe4a0d

This is my current build on my bm, im tryin to be able to solo 3-3 thats my "endgame" plan, i can solo 3-1(steelation aka 5.0 green boss i can solo with apoths and luck or he is cake walk with charm, collueast aka gba boss i have yet to be able to kill and i cant figure out what im missing, ive watched loads of videos on him but they are always sins, i can tank his hits when he amps and debuffs, ive got him to 150k hp and he killed me i just cant figure out what im doing wrong)..... now i know most advice is gonna be +10 all gear etc etc i know all of that im still in the process of farming more coins to refine higher, but if any bm has tips on gba boss and maybe even some tips on steelation ( cause i dont know everything) will be appreciated) also can tank 3-2 except emperor but just doesnt seem profitable to me if there are any good tips to do the emperor id appreciate that also...... if any bms have any other tips to farm coins faster will be appreciated thanks fellow bms

Sorry if all my spelling and punctuation isnt proper lolb:laugh
Post edited by NoooooobZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fixed link. You put .5 instead of .05 on your fists, 10x the amount of interval. You also had all buffs except BM buffs, lol.

Has anyone with evasion ornies ever solo'd a full 3-x instance? Sorry Nooobz, but you've made most of the aps BM No-no's. Evasion ornies, TT pants/helm, didn't get an -int tome before you went G15/G16.

Evasion ornies offer much less resistance than LA wrists and boots and useful onaments like a cube necklace. Plus the 5% add on a cube necklace helps makeup the refine difference of the LA vs HA gear. TT pants have lower pdef and mdef than lunar, so you lose defenses there. Another major source of defense is rings and yours... Time to upgrade and refine your rings :) Last, you're 4.0. This means you get 25% less paint heals than a 5 aps bm. Honestly, G13 claws are gonna be similar in dps because they'll get you 5.0, and they'll increase your survivability because you'll be able to spark more often and more importantly spark resist. Killing fast is the only way I can kill Emperor and it really helps with other bosses like GBA when the faster you kill the less chance you'll get purged.

Soloing GBA isn't too hard. Just turn on general chat and learn his shouts. Each special attack he does has a shout to match. I had them all written down at one point but lost that. Its hard for BMs to resist sparking right when they get 3 sparks or 15 seconds has gone by, but sometimes you have to wait and tank a few of his normal hits and save your spark resist for one of special attacks, like purge of hp debuff. If you get 5 aps you can spark resist every 12 seconds. You can also AD/IG some of his debuffs if you don't have the chi.

You may want to look into farming a Lunar cape. It's pretty cheap nowadays with Lunar over farmed for EoDs and will refine much better than a TM69 cape.

Edit: This is gonna start a whole genie setup conversation also, I assume, since genies are pretty important. Btw, here is my current aps setup. It has the lunar cape in it if you're interested. Note the 6k pdef difference ;) Working towards this.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
    NoooooobZ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks saku for your tips bro, and yes i have +7 g15 double -int claws but they do about 1600 less damage to bosses so i figured i would just use my peaks, also i've learned all the shouts with gba and i can resist for the most part but sometimes *@%! just happens ya know, and as far as ornies go i have a cube neck and wrkin on farmin WS belt and hope to 1 day get single -int on chest with tome to be able to switch ornies out thanks, and other suggestions would be appreciated
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Lluan - Heavens Tear
    Lluan - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did gba boss first time with around 9.5k hp, using evasion ornaments. Use defense charms and you should be able to
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013

10 and 15 second demon buffs really make it look good huh b:chuckle