1789101113»

Comments

• Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    From the DE facebook page about 3 hours ago:

Hello Community,

The maintenance has been completed and the websites should once again be operational.

We are aware that the connection problems that appeared over the weekend are continuing. Our engineers are on the situation and are working feverishly to correct the problems as quickly as possible.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that this situation is causing for all of you.
  • Nani - Morai
    Nani - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    From the DE facebook page about 3 hours ago:

Hello Community,

The maintenance has been completed and the websites should once again be operational.

We are aware that the connection problems that appeared over the weekend are continuing. Our engineers are on the situation and are working feverishly to correct the problems as quickly as possible.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that this situation is causing for all of you.

Thank you for translating and updating :D

I've just been wondering though, shouldn't they realise some English EU forums/Facebook page as well now that the server has become English? Or should we just post everything here? There's probably been an update on this, but I haven't seen it. b:surrender
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    They should actually post their information HERE and not on FB .... and yeah, we could expect theyd post them in english . Well, al least they post anything at all.
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • SacredRose - Morai
    SacredRose - Morai Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    f:fumef:horrorf:gross

thats what i think about it.
  • XRIPx - Morai
    XRIPx - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Now it are not only dc`s but lagg spikes that continue till you dc.... I am gonna play CoD BO 2 or finish Assasins Creed 3 which i havent finished yet since they dont have the time to make just 1 update from their side to us on here..bb pwi b:bye
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey guys,

The engineering team says that our ISP is making strides to fixing the core issues, and there should be less DC issues at this point.

I also want to apologize for some of the spotty updating you've seen here. We try our best to communicate across all our channels, but things definitely get dropped, especially as there are often many people trying to keep everyone informed, across multiple games.

I'll work with my team to see about how we can better inform as many of our players as possible about emergencies such as this, and to keep you all posted more periodically during such crises.

I truly apologize for this, and I'll try my best to do better.

- Val
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey guys,

The engineering team says that our ISP is making strides to fixing the core issues, and there should be less DC issues at this point.

I also want to apologize for some of the spotty updating you've seen here. We try our best to communicate across all our channels, but things definitely get dropped, especially as there are often many people trying to keep everyone informed, across multiple games.

I'll work with my team to see about how we can better inform as many of our players as possible about emergencies such as this, and to keep you all posted more periodically during such crises.

I truly apologize for this, and I'll try my best to do better.

- Val
    ty f:bike
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Thank you very much

I had now a little bit over 3 hours no DC. The first time since 4 days. Maybe the problem is sloved b:pleased

By the way: that your communication is not the best is not new. On the German Forum is it since the server start written that the communication must be better. As example we get only update informations at expansions. At little updates never. If the update is not on wednesday we do not get informations. Some weeks ago wrote Fero on Wednesday at approx 11 am that he just got the information at this day is no update from 8-10 am.

So there is much to do.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Thank you very much

I had now a little bit over 3 hours no DC. The first time since 4 days. Maybe the problem is sloved b:pleased

By the way: that your communication is not the best is not new. On the German Forum is it since the server start written that the communication must be better. As example we get only update informations at expansions. At little updates never. If the update is not on wednesday we do not get informations. Some weeks ago wrote Fero on Wednesday at approx 11 am that he just got the information at this day is no update from 8-10 am.

So there is much to do.

Communication here and communication on the eu sites are completely different. The people here aren't the people there and vice versa. Completely different management teams and support staff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XRIPx - Morai
    XRIPx - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Thank you for the update Val.
    Much appreciated b:victory
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Thanks Val for the update, and thanks to your team(s) of engineers who worked so diligently to resolve the dc issues on morai. I've had no dcs all day today, so it looks like they may have finally put this problem to bed.

I can't find a beer glass smiley icon atm so this one will have to do b:flower but do feel free to treat them all to a couple of cases of nice beer on my behalf b:victory

Now, let's talk compensation for your loyal players who stuck through this mess...I'd vote for something that gives the greatest benefit to the greatest number of players of all levels. I'd vote against something that would primarily benefit the r9.3s who already have so many advantages...
  • lordtyrion1
    lordtyrion1 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I'd vote against something that would primarily benefit the r9.3s who already have so many advantages...

+1000. b:shocked
    I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.
  • kallikashnikow
    kallikashnikow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Is the problem solved now? Any (final?) statement? And since there is no GM activity in EU forums, is something known about the missing guild logos? The logos are gone since the merge, should be fixed with the next maintenance. Now we had the next maintenance twice and nothing happened....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited May 2013
    Options
    So, 2x has been turned on. But still no closure from any official site/person.

Is the problem well and truly fixed? Is the 2x meant to be compensation for the 4days of dcs/lack of playability? Will you be issuing a new dreamchaser pack code to replace our lost xp necklaces? Are you continuing to work on improved feedback/communication with the player base?

Enquiring minds want to know...

b:mischievous
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    HT could use 2x too.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    When has compensation for server-wide connection problems ever been anything other than a period of 2x?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited May 2013
    Options
    When has compensation for server-wide connection problems ever been anything other than a period of 2x?

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to destroy my dreams...b:cry

b:chuckle
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    .. and that's what happens when you merge servers. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    They fixed server but destroyed Lucid npcs and Advenced Grinding Machine - they are gone after last patch.

I tried to put it on french forum english section but noone seem to care, for 24h my post got whole... 1 views! Maybe here someone will read it.

Bringing Lucids back is 1 press of a button from gms! They just keep forget to do it after each patch.
  • Moussaka - Morai
    Moussaka - Morai Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    They fixed server but destroyed Lucid npcs and Advenced Grinding Machine - they are gone after last patch.

I tried to put it on french forum english section but noone seem to care, for 24h my post got whole... 1 views! Maybe here someone will read it.

Bringing Lucids back is 1 press of a button from gms! They just keep forget to do it after each patch.

Write a support ticket ;)

I always have enough items from the Grinding Machine in my backpack (yes you can grind more than 3) so I only have to go to the Machine once in a while and I can do JOJ quest even if there is no Grinding Machine present b:laugh
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'll poke our team to check on the Lucids and Adv. Grinding machine.

As for the Faction logos, I checked with our EU team, and they're aware of the issue and we're working on a fix as soon as we can.

I believe that the EU team enabled 2x for the weekend, but your best bet is to check on the Morai forum for details.

Thanks!

- Val
  • Lix - Momaganon
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey guys,

As for the Faction logos, I checked with our EU team, and they're aware of the issue and we're working on a fix as soon as we can.

I believe that the EU team enabled 2x for the weekend, but your best bet is to check on the Morai forum for details.

Thanks!

- Val

Thanks Val.

It will probably come as no surprise whatsoever that there is no update on the Morai forum (at least, not the german forum, no clue where the "morai forum" might be since there's been no announcement about that either), nor on the DE Facebook page.

Communication really and truly sucks.

Knowing that 2x may (or may not) last through the weekend might (or might not) be helpful in terms of planning gameplay time.

But I appreciate your efforts to clue us in anyway. b:kiss
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

rofl, you cracked me up with that one man b:laugh
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    rofl, you cracked me up with that one man b:laugh

actually the question is: what is morai forum? it does not exist yet
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey guys,

Thanks!

- Val

i asked nicely about the duration of the double drop event on the german forum (also about the promised new morai-forum) and guess what...nobody replied. instead after 2 days the thread got deleted and replaced with the announcement of the winners of the topmodel contest.

Val seriously. they are making fun of us in the EU office.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Is like since the merge they think there's no need at all to communicate to players anymore...

Still no faction icons, no morai forum, no rankings, no word about the length of 2x (which ended just now after maint). It feels like a bad joke really
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Thats correct. There are so much questions in the german forum and now answer, no information about double xp and no information about there end today. There is nothing on the German Forum. As Player on the Morai Server you are lost. On the old EU Servers PW MS was a better support.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Too bad for the most of you that you lack experience in PWE itself. It was crystal clear that the x2 would run til maint. There was just not the need to announce this. Everytime they switched on x2 they let it last til the next maint. Anytime, even if it was announced differently.

I can only talk for myself but I actually gain all necessary Informations I need from this forum. There is no need to talk to the EU Community tho I somehow don't understand what Feros job is after all. He just translates all the main news and thats it...

Honestly I would be a better Community Manager! But who wants to live in Amsterdam...cept for our coffee-shop loving friends xDDD

OK OK seriously now. It's not all Feros fault tbh. The EU Community is dead cept for the ones that posted here whose can easily be counted. If I would happen to be a CM I wouldn't post for just a handful of ppl really. OFC it's his job, but maybe he is too busy with other stuff which we dont have a clue about.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The question is: ist the forum dead as there is no support and as there are no answers or is there no support as the forum is dead?

But it is the job from the PWI employers to give the customers a support. (should be the job). But the forums are very dead. There are still topics sticky that are since over 6 month outdated. Thats only one example.

And as you wrote Joe, you take a look into the english forum because here are all informations for you. The German is dead and outdated. There are near no informations.