Same BH every day?

YabbaDabba - Harshlands
YabbaDabba - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
On HL we keep getting BH abbadon every single day. There is like every 3 days one SoT or something, but mostly its Abbadon. Are other servers experiencing same thing? And is this intentional, because I find it hard to believe that in last 3 weeks or so, Abbadon came up 15 times by some "random" chance
Post edited by YabbaDabba - Harshlands on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aba+SoT BH means I actually run BH on all my chars though. Keep this **** going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2013
    Not happening on Sanc, but Random is random. Even if it randomly picks the same thing every day. Each day is a new roll. At least it's not Lunar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We could really use more variety with BH 100
    Maybe a boss from Endless Universe, one in TT, and different Lunar paths/Warsong Pavilion bosses too.
    We had like...three days of SoT earlier too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea...

Well i would support the suggestion, that there should be more BH100 bosses.
    The same stuff everyday is.. boring actually. Shouldnt take too much time, because sme ppl have to do that serval times a day.

And btw, the BH gives me way to often Orb of Cultivation, Chips and Socket Stones. Actually it doesnt give me anything else except Mirages here and there. Didnt saw 2mil or 5 mil for atleast a month.

Well, thats luck i dont want b:surrender
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ITT: OP fails to comprehend the concept of "random"
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On HL we keep getting BH abbadon every single day.

You should be happy, Morai server was getting Lunar only last a few days, fortunatelly it changed to SoT and Delta now (and I hope it stay like this, maybe mixed with Aba or WS).

SoT and Aba are the fastest and easiest BHs. I could do them over and over.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wish we had abaddon every day because that's like the easiest bh loll
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Be happy it`s abba and not delta,metal or lunar which takes a lot longer to complete!
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just be happy its not luner lol lost city seems to get that alot but its been something different for about at lest 2 weeks now.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We could really use more variety with BH 100
    Maybe a boss from Endless Universe, one in TT, and different Lunar paths/Warsong Pavilion bosses too.
    We had like...three days of SoT earlier too.

There are very few players who would disagree with that suggestion. Pretty much everyone would like a wider variety of BH bosses or has suggested/mentioned it at some point. The devs themselves must know that by now, they just choose to ignore it.

Miss the old 3-3 BH too. I do remember running it once or twice with faction back when we were all tt99/r8 and low refines and managing fine. Lunar just sucks. Without the fee it would be nice, but full runs take forever with a bad squad.
  • LadyFianait - Dreamweaver
    LadyFianait - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dreamweaver has had the same BH for W2 for the past 3 days. Tonight we got Abba, turn it in to get what? W2.
    We Are Recruiting: On The Dreamweaver Server: Fly Away Home To Zion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Contact Us Through PM: On Forum Or In Game: We Want To Hear From You
    Apply To Zion On Our New Forums: www(dot)zion(dot)shivtr(dot)com
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are very few players who would disagree with that suggestion. Pretty much everyone would like a wider variety of BH bosses or has suggested/mentioned it at some point. The devs themselves must know that by now, they just choose to ignore it.

Miss the old 3-3 BH too. I do remember running it once or twice with faction back when we were all tt99/r8 and low refines and managing fine. Lunar just sucks. Without the fee it would be nice, but full runs take forever with a bad squad.

I propose adding an occasional BIG bh. Bring back the head of a world boss for an extra big payout. Meh. Maybe not. Unless they increase the respawn rates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I propose adding an occasional BIG bh. Bring back the head of a world boss for an extra big payout. Meh. Maybe not. Unless they increase the respawn rates.

mmm that's actually a brilliant idea.
    like the morai stone quests, you could have a harder bh with better rewards!

w2 -> w5/w10
    aba -> that p. immune boss
    sot -> hidden sot boss
    lunar -> drake fling
    ws -> incancerate

it's mostly time difficulty though
    you only purge once #yopo
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    but Random is random...

Indeed the quote is the truth of the matter as Fuzzy sees it to answer the OP.

However, panda would like to see a new thread on perhaps what might keep things interesting. If you have an idea, try this thread.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.