Best R9R3 Class?

Options
2»

Comments

• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Most OP class imo is Seeker for sure. The only people QQing about purify are those garbage no skill Players . I have seen skilled BMs Sins and Archers take out casters with = gear easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Most OP class imo is Seeker for sure. The only people QQing about purify are those garbage no skill Players . I have seen skilled BMs Sins and Archers take out casters with = gear easy.

Unf dat ignorancemencenence
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Seeker need enhancement? what are some of you ppl smoking o.o? Seeker are the only class that can dish out !unsparked! zerk crits from 30-50k o.o

And no, A great seeker, Barb, Wizard and BM for Example will easily kill a Psy o.o (end-game btw)

Honestly, any class got something up their sleeves.

Mystics can insta dish out 25k dmg nearly anytime they want due to absorb soul, clerics are nearly unstoppable with their buffs, seals and magical shackle, Barbs got extreme HP, Seeker got easy to use and extrem high dmg combos, BMs can stun lock and debuff you to death, Wizards got spark genie skill, Psys have SoS, Venos got purge, amp and bramble and quite nice triple spark dmg (sage), Archer have purge and hit pretty hard and with the right weapon they can crit you just like a seeker just without zerk, Sins got Tidal Protection and their locking skills.

Honestly they are all well balanced. Cept for Barbs, seeker and wizards. Why? Because they got spike dmg like no other class. Arma is the strongest skill and seeker can debuff and zerk you to death, same goes for Wizards but without zerk...although their debff is the most powerful in the whole game.

Yes there is a counterstrategy for all those classes and to be honest. If one would consider himself extreme pro then he would ahve a genie especially made for each class to fight against. With the right genie any of those classes ar eno problem....but just get yourself 10 91+LP genies xDDDDD

Stop asking which class is the best, roll the class that brings you the most fun. No offense but actually 99% of PWI population don't even know how to play 1 class right and will never be able to. We got a really underskilled community here, but it isn't all about PvP anyways.

It's about fun so I kinda understand why most ppl don't wanna try hard like that to become better. And actually...if all are playing bad how can one become better?
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • SnowTempests - Raging Tide
    SnowTempests - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Eh I don't really care about playing pro, I play just average or decent. There is no real life value in playing pro and I'm going to college in a few months, so I expect my "skills" to go down by at lot. As a seeker, because of my lack of control skills, I strive for one hit KOs or at least 2 hits. I don't carry a lot of apoths in NW either except for charger orbs and few apoth I got for free.

I personally picked seeker to r9 instead of my psy, archer, and sin was because it was actually the first character I had success playing on since the day it released. I'm gonna tell you that having having r9r2 is not gonna make you the strongest if you do not know your class well. I have full r9r2 armor and I still get pwn by g16 +10 archers, because of my slow reaction to hit heart of steel or I don't have enough energy because I holy path a lot.

If you played other MMOs, you should stick with the type of combat your most comfortable with.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I have full r9r2 armor and I still get pwn by g16 +10 archers, because of my slow reaction to hit heart of steel or I don't have enough energy because I holy path a lot.

Are you refined at all/have mdef orns? No, +5 is not refined.

'Cause seriously, you should be eating archers for breakfast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Are you refined at all/have mdef orns? No, +5 is not refined.

'Cause seriously, you should be eating archers for breakfast.

Sadly no, my cube neck is only +3, going to refine it after I pile up some more mirages from bh, my M.def is 8.5k buffed and 70 defense levels, guess those defense levels don't matter if the archer is full g16. 70% of the time, I can kill archers, those 30% is when they triple spark or have some insane refine on their bow. I remember one of my NW, 2 archers ganked me and beat me down completely.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Seeker need enhancement? what are some of you ppl smoking o.o? Seeker are the only class that can dish out !unsparked! zerk crits from 30-50k o.o

We're not talking major improvements here Joe, just minor ones to the accuracy of two skills, they are both useless in PvP because they never hit, what is the point of even having them? They need tweaking a bit.
    -also, Wizzys can dish out that kind of dmg, un-sparked with that silly fire combo.

Eh I don't really care about playing pro, I play just average or decent. There is no real life value in playing pro and I'm going to college in a few months, so I expect my "skills" to go down by at lot. As a seeker, because of my lack of control skills, I strive for one hit KOs or at least 2 hits. I don't carry a lot of apoths in NW either except for charger orbs and few apoth I got for free.

I personally picked seeker to r9 instead of my psy, archer, and sin was because it was actually the first character I had success playing on since the day it released. I'm gonna tell you that having having r9r2 is not gonna make you the strongest if you do not know your class well. I have full r9r2 armor and I still get pwn by g16 +10 archers, because of my slow reaction to hit heart of steel or I don't have enough energy because I holy path a lot.

If you played other MMOs, you should stick with the type of combat your most comfortable with.

.______. It's not about "playing pro" And not about other MMOs or comfortable playing style, it's really about.. just.. common sense?
    And if you can't tank out a few mag attacks from a g16 seek then... ._.
    curious, what is your build?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2013
    Options
    We're not talking major improvements here Joe, just minor ones to the accuracy of two skills, they are both useless in PvP because they never hit, what is the point of even having them? They need tweaking a bit.
    -also, Wizzys can dish out that kind of dmg, un-sparked with that silly fire combo.

Nah wizards don't have zerk, they can have quite some dmg tho^^ but not as much. And actually I couldn't care less if Heartseekers freeze activates when the skill itselfs zerk crits for 40k xDDD There's no need to have a freeze proc on dead players xDDDD ok just kiddin, yeah those are bugs and need to fixed no doubt to that.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Nah wizards don't have zerk, they can have quite some dmg tho^^ but not as much. And actually I couldn't care less if Heartseekers freeze activates when the skill itselfs zerk crits for 40k xDDD There's no need to have a freeze proc on dead players xDDDD ok just kiddin, yeah those are bugs and need to fixed no doubt to that.

Wasn't talking about Heart seeker at all, but yes you are correct in saving that the immobilization (Sage Heart seeker) says 100% but when stances are on it drops to 70% and 50% which is a nasty little glitch.
    And I never said that Wizzys have zerk, they don't need it to hit that much, I've seen it first hand, never underestimate the power of de-buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Wasn't talking about Heart seeker at all, but yes you are correct in saving that the immobilization (Sage Heart seeker) says 100% but when stances are on it drops to 70% and 50% which is a nasty little glitch.
    And I never said that Wizzys have zerk, they don't need it to hit that much, I've seen it first hand, never underestimate the power of de-buffs.

Oh trust me, I'm the last that underestimates the powers of debuffs cuz I always talk about them being the most effective stuff in PvP. I love playing wizards and I meant that while they can hit very hard they can never reach the dmg of azerked Crit from a max seeker attack. Tho the preperations needed for the seeker combo are much more of a combo then just undine strike and "spark-genie skill" xD

Honsestly? I don't care about those stances. I just like never use them. cept for the stun one...can't remember the name xD or Duelists glee^^
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh trust me, I'm the last that underestimates the powers of debuffs cuz I always talk about them being the most effective stuff in PvP. I love playing wizards and I meant that while they can hit very hard they can never reach the dmg of azerked Crit from a max seeker attack. Tho the preperations needed for the seeker combo are much more of a combo then just undine strike and "spark-genie skill" xD

Honsestly? I don't care about those stances. I just like never use them. cept for the stun one...can't remember the name xD or Duelists glee^^

I used to never use stances because I found the ability to immobilize a lot more useful until I got Duelist Glee (which is a 70% chance to immobilize on Heart Seeker instead of the 50% which all other stances have) I now switch out between Soulsever and Duelist Glee, if I'm not 1v1ing a class that has self puri skills.
    Also the stance that causes the stun is called ParchedBlade Dance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Options

.______. It's not about "playing pro" And not about other MMOs or comfortable playing style, it's really about.. just.. common sense?
    And if you can't tank out a few mag attacks from a g16 seek then... ._.
    curious, what is your build?

I was referring to archers, not seekers. Tanking is easy, but when it comes to two archers repeatedly stun lock and aim low combo you along with metal debuff and lighting strike will kill a seeker.

What I'm also referring to is people should not be picking a class because it is OP or strongest. There are some people that stick with one combat style in all MMO, my combat style is range and melee. There is no common sense to deciding which class is th strongest or easy to play, it's the player's personal experience, because you gotta admit, no one plays the same, we all have our own spin. I'm pure dex, so I'm probably one of the 20% of the seeker population that is comfortable with high crit, high accuracy, and high evasion.

Common sense really only apply to people that is kinda not doing things that they should, like debuffing, stunning, or which skill to use to escape a certain situation. But common sense is usually what my teacher said not really "common", so yea I think everyone has common sense, because its a logical characterization of a general answer, like hitting AD is common sense when your close to dying. However determining the strongest class is personal, so it's not common sense. If your referring to the combat system is common sense, then it is, but common sense really don't improve our reaction speed, some of us suddenly think like I could have AD or holy path after we die.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Unf dat ignorancemencenence

I like how you know I was talking about you. Garbage bm Loool

QQmore about Purify on forums hahaah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I like how you know I was talking about you. Garbage bm Loool

QQmore about Purify on forums hahaah.

Oh boy, someone's never seen me in action. You should keep ignorant comments like that to yourself when there's easily accessible evidence to the contrary, lest you come off looking like a complete idiot. b:chuckle
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    We have all seen you in action. You backstab your buddies when they are fighting a worldboss b:shutup
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    We have all seen you in action. You backstab your buddies when they are fighting a worldboss b:shutup

A worthy sacrifice for the sake of humor!
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh boy, someone's never seen me in action. You should keep ignorant comments like that to yourself when there's easily accessible evidence to the contrary, lest you come off looking like a complete idiot. b:chuckle

oh Please all your QQ about purify says more than enough. Still would love to PK circles around you just so you can b:cry even harder about how bad you are and how you don't stand a chance vs Purify
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    oh Please all your QQ about purify says more than enough. Still would love to PK circles around you just so you can b:cry even harder about how bad you are and how you don't stand a chance vs Purify

u2funny
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I was referring to archers, not seekers. Tanking is easy, but when it comes to two archers repeatedly stun lock and aim low combo you along with metal debuff and lighting strike will kill a seeker.

What I'm also referring to is people should not be picking a class because it is OP or strongest. There are some people that stick with one combat style in all MMO, my combat style is range and melee. There is no common sense to deciding which class is th strongest or easy to play, it's the player's personal experience, because you gotta admit, no one plays the same, we all have our own spin. I'm pure dex, so I'm probably one of the 20% of the seeker population that is comfortable with high crit, high accuracy, and high evasion.

Common sense really only apply to people that is kinda not doing things that they should, like debuffing, stunning, or which skill to use to escape a certain situation. But common sense is usually what my teacher said not really "common", so yea I think everyone has common sense, because its a logical characterization of a general answer, like hitting AD is common sense when your close to dying. However determining the strongest class is personal, so it's not common sense. If your referring to the combat system is common sense, then it is, but common sense really don't improve our reaction speed, some of us suddenly think like I could have AD or holy path after we die.

Sorry my mistake, I meant Archer* not seek.
    And... oh gawd Dex seeker, I take my hat off to you sir for being unique but I would not have gone that road myself;
    Earlier you where saying that they hit you for 6k-ish when you can only hit them for 2k-ish, this may have something to do with the fact that you are a dex build... >.>'
    And you also said that you strive for KOing in 2 hits Dex build is also so not the way to go with that ._.'

But moving on;
    I do agree with you about people should play classes that suit them and their playing style instead of the "most OP or strongest" but the aim of an MMO is to try and be the most famous, the best geared and just the over all best.
    Doing that may also involve playing the most OP class, or maybe playing the most OP class is someones playing style? who knows.

NOT EVERYONE HAS COMMON SENSE.
    There are so many idiots out there, both in rl and ig, you must live in a very sweet and very delusional world if you think everyone has common sense.
    Also when I said that, I was referring to the very basics, stuff everyone should know but unfortunately only people who are "smart" (smart being a general term here) seem to bother with the basics, a bit sad really.
    -reaction speed has nothing to do with this since I am not even talking about someones skill lvl, and I am not making pot shots at "common sense" being more than common, I'm going by the dictionary definition which I have already said, is just basics. Basics judged and created by common facts.

Just.. what are you even on...? .____.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]