Nix n herc question

Options
Evertide - Lost City
Evertide - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Venomancer
ok so I have a herc already cuz I bought it when I first starting playing bk in 2009... recently i decided to bring my veno bk to life and found source tickets in my stash...i remember (I think) being able to trade source tickets in for Phoenix feathers and Phoenix feathers for source... but i forget how to do this.. or maybe im just imagining it lol idk its been along time ago....

any1 know of this? and how?
Post edited by Evertide - Lost City on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ok so I have a herc already cuz I bought it when I first starting playing bk in 2009... recently i decided to bring my veno bk to life and found source tickets in my stash...i remember (I think) being able to trade source tickets in for Phoenix feathers and Phoenix feathers for source... but i forget how to do this.. or maybe im just imagining it lol idk its been along time ago....

any1 know of this? and how?
    Ignore me and go to Bella's post I've never had a legendary pet. I thought it was Mrs. Zoologist. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It was the pet manager npc.

Yup just check and it's the pet manager, select quest related and select the one you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's done by quest at the pet manager as Bella said, 100 pieces at a time.

Or you could sell the leftovers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga