Character Bio's (For portrait/sketch requests)

Options
Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Fanatics Forum
requesting sticky for this thread!

Well, you know the thing of fishing through old threads to find information on your toon for new artists? That shall be no more
I have created this thread so you can have a post containing your character's bio, ready to be edited anytime! this will also be handy for placing the link to your imageshack or photobucket along with your bio.

And here is the easy steps so your bio is never lost again!

1. Post your bio, along with your pictures that are from your Imageshack or Photobucket.
If you don't have an account on one of those two sites I would recommend to. That way, you don't need to constantly upload your pictures.
Add a post title if you want - if you don't it will come up as what number the post was.

2. Click on the title of your post to separate your post from the others.

3.Bookmark it! that way it shall be never lost again.

Now post away! f:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
Post edited by Esnemyl - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oooh, I like this.

Jer is typically stoic and calm. He has his quirks that bug him like everyone does, but otherwise nothing really phases him. He's happy to sit on the sidelines and heal, and will usually go out of his way to help others, but he does have a slight power complex whenever he gets the chance to let attacks loose, and sometimes loses himself to it until he gets smacked around a bit. He takes pride in his faction/family, and will go to great lengths to help them if need be.

---
    Jeremied was born into a moderately wealthy family. His father was an apothecary, and during his travels to sell his wares, he met Jer's mother, known as the Colorful Cleric of Sanctuary. They settled down in their hometown of Plume, and not long after, Jer was born. He grew up wanting to be an aspiring apothecary like his father, who would give him allowance for going out and picking the right herbs for him.

Sadly, clerics don't stay in one place long. His mother was called to battle when the Tideborn were rediscovered, and she never returned. All that was left of her was her Brillant Plume charm, which was returned to Jer and his father by General Summer. And so, spurred on by his mother's disappearance, Jer began his training as a cleric.

It was on the battlefield one day that Jeremied met Archimedes Haven. Arc was an aspiring archer who'd originally grown up on a small farm outside of Bamboo Village. He wasn't the most...uh...observant fellow, and was running for his life from a horde of Undine after using up all of his arrows when Jer found him. Being the nice guy that he was, Jer kept him alive while Arc punched the mob of wraiths to death one by one.

Then Jer scolded him for being so daft as to run out of arrows I mean what kind of archer does that seriously. Arc, meanwhile, was pleased to have someone who'd stopped and helped him when he really needed it.

And a wonderfully awkward friendship was born.

Some other stuff happened too, but that's another story. b:avoid

----
    It was a clear night when Jeremied was given the choice on his spiritual cultivation. His mother had been a sage, a pure and light soul. But something called to Jer, that night...The moon was high, and brighter than he'd ever seen before. Yet there was a darkness creeping through the night, grasping at Jer's consciousness.
    Bathed in moonlight,
    I'm proclaimed by angels cry.
    Think well,
    Do take your time,
    Because your soul
    Will be mine the day you die.

It pushed him towards Mo Zun as the moon beamed down from above. Tantalizing power was nearly at his fingertips.

I will show you everything so vividly
    You won't deny me

And so a choice was made that faithful night. No more was Jer a simple cleric, shuffling from place to place at the behest of the healer's call. No, something was awakened.
    You would not feel sadness,
    If you never tasted joy.
    That's the curse of mortals,
    Born in passion you destroy...

jeremiedtempestforum.jpg

(other images forthcoming)
    [URL="[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img254/3452/jerartstransparent.png[/IMG]"]Fash Ref[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Great idea es!

Bio of Tide_Surfer

Tide was born into a family in which expectations are high, the Triton family (Son of Feng Triton, the Tideborn King), he was the youngest but was gifted with the heir face tattoos, meaning he was born with the same face tattoos as the last 20 Kings/Queens of the Tideborn and thus he was the next heir despite him being the youngest. Anyway, Tide had a lot of trouble in terms of learning his powers, he was a slow learner and didn't understand the ropes until very later on in his training, this meant that he was frowned upon, shunned from his family due to his family being run by honor, not love, he was kicked out of the house and forced to make a living by himself. He struggled with these battles for years on end, until he finally discovered his true power, the power of the sage. The day after discovering his true power, he saw his father in the streets of the city of Raging Tides, Tide used Sandball Clash against his father to show that he had truly unlocked his true power, to Tide's dismay, his father was in a critical condition, just out of hospital recovering from a serious illness, so Tide's attack on his father actually killed him. After Tide had killed his father, he fled the country and went to live in Archosaur, spending the majority of his time outside the west gate, battling any other people who wished to compete with him, attempting to master his power, he won and lost a great deal of fights. To this day Tide still hangs outside west gate trying to master his power.

a9zB0br.jpg
    meU2lJY.jpg
    YjsbGRh.jpg
    Xdp0TXe.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Good idea. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Cianuro - Archosaur
    Cianuro - Archosaur Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh gosh, now I actually have a reason to work on bios for my toons. b:surrender
    I'll take this spot and and go work on them while I catshop. b:chuckle
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Bio

Es was born to a hardy mother and a proud father who taught her the ways of archery. She is a very sharp shooter, but wass bullied by other peers in her class. She learnt to stand up for herself, and in the process turned into a sweet, sassy, sharp-shooting woman. Yet in some ways she still has the mind of a 15 year old. Her actual age, in human years, is 20.
    She is a generally bubbly character, bouncy and innocent, though she does have a tendency to get alot of the boy's attention (but she doesnt intend to). While she often acts very feminine, she also can be very much a hothead.

Es is still trying to figure out where she's supposed to be and who she really is, but being cautious all the while. She brings high hopes and energy, courage and passion to anyone who comes along her. She is often, though, clumsy, and occasionally spaces out while thinking.

While Esnemyl can be shy, and often does act very coy when receiving complements, she does have a rather assertive nature. She's more of a take-charge kind of person. She sets a goal, and never gives up until she achieves it.
    She isnt really that open about her past loves (perhaps from the fact that she lost her human husband when he ventured into the chrono world, never to return after being slayed in the Unicorn Village). She can be quite stubborn occasionally, and is quite fiesty at times. But to the Good guys she is a great ally and friend to be with. She loves the night, and her main enjoyment is when she soars with her Glory wings in a full moon.

Her archery skills are scarily accurate, and her arcane skills(like BOA) with it even more so. She is very fiery in battle that almost all or her innocence vanishes- making her no push over when it comes to protecting her friends in battle. Her favourite weapon is her Wind and The Clouds (when she draws it out to fight she says "Hey! take a look at this lil cutie!").

Likes: Nomming sushi and sweet treats, petting kitties ( just like any little girl would, then irony is Es has the body of a woman but the mind of a 16 year old girl whos into all things cute and furry),, and motivating her friends (she can act like a high-school cheerleader at times) , sometimes though its cutely annoying.

Dislikes: Her hair getting messed up(wouldnt most girls) , having the fear she'll mess thigns up when shes clumsy (followed by some cartoonic QQing), Phoenixes (she calls them "stupid flaming chickens")

• BubbleGummy - Harshlands
    BubbleGummy - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    BubbleGummy was a child abandoned at birth, in a cold, rainy village, somewhere close to sea. It was a dark and scary night for a baby to survive alone, so one of the villagers took her and raised her. She was a fast learner and once she advanced in age, her adoptive mother thought she would be an awesome psychic. And that's how the story started.
    Day by day, Bubble learned with easy steps how to control the water around her for the good purpose. She loved it, all those lovely bubbles of water that looked so colourful in the sky made her happy and she could not stop using her powers.
    One day, while she was on the beach with her fish friends, a sand storm was coming from distance. Since Bubble was far from home, she had to hide under the giant mushrooms and hope that everything would be alright. She started to pray for her safety and something weird happened. An aura of magic surrounded her and she did not feel the sand storm anymore. That day was the day when she discovered a hidden power of hers, the power of being immune to some dangers.
    Going back home and telling the story to her adoptive mom, she found another amazing thing, she could also control earth element, but her mom was afraid to teach her since it was too much for a child to know for now.
    Years were passing and our little BubbleGummy was now a beautiful lady, defending her territory with an army of other stronger people. She learnt how to be a good psychic and control the elements in order to help others and be a good person. She could not handle the injustice so she promised to fight against bad forces as long as she would live.
    That way, Bubble became a strong warrior, friendly and sociable and the stories about her got known in the castle too. When the queen saw her figure, she knew Bubble was her lost daugher, the one that was taken away from her at birth because of a curse. After she asked for Bubble to come to the castle for dinner and a long talk between mom and daughter, she asked the beautiful lady to come and live there with her and to bring her adoptive mom too, to reward her for growing such a nice lady.
    In no time, BubbleGummy became a princess and now her wish of helping people and fighting for justice was even easier to accomplish.

kiss10.jpg
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Like most of the Earthguards, Sinatrik awoke to the call of saving the perfect world from a terrible fate with no memories of his past soul's life. He cant remember if he has family, or whether his friends in the previous life are still alive, living in the land outside the fissure. However, he is quietly tormented by some repeating memories that are blurry in his mind.

For a time while regaining his strength from his awakening, he worked silently in the Savage Fields (before the hostile Chimei's invaded) as a caretaker for the land surrounding the crops, keeping the land lush and green while keeping to himself - he spoke only when spoken to. His personality began to develop into a quiet, yet kind and conciderate man.
    In this time, Sinatrik grew to appreciate nature, and began to write poems and learn to play the Qinqin (a chinese lute) and guitar. He knew he wasn't destined to become a Mystic because of his lack of magic, but Sinatrik wanted to discover his peaceful talents.

However, when the fields and nearby village was invaded by the Lizard Stalker tribe, Sinatrik was horrified by the sight of the innocent being slaughtered, the trees were burning, and all his hard work was undone. Through witnessing this, a blurred and short memory of his death in a burning village(though he still cant remember how he died exactly) triggered his actions. Sinatrik took a hunting claymore from a corpse, and with his third eye glowing an angry green, the power of the Seeker was unleashed in explosions of strength as his rash attacks overwhelmed the Chimei's.

'Down in the park
    Where the chant is 'Death Death Death'
    Until the sun cried morning'

The shock of killing for the first time made Sinatrik flee the fields, and as he saw his 'home' burning, the memory of his death overwhelmed him, leading to him blacking out and awakening in Tellus city where he recovered. During his recovery, he continued to write, often basing his poems on the torment of blurred memories that would come into his mind for brief periods - quite often of holding the hand and spending time with a young blonde girl whose face he couldn't remember.

It wasn't just saving the world that made him the war against the wraiths, Sinatrik wanted to recover his lost memories by exploring the world, protecting the land from being destroyed, and possibly finding the girl he sees so often in them. When he isn't fighting, Sinatrik is often now found in Plume City, where he is strangely drawn to. He plays his songs to travellers and adventurers who pass on by, although he is shy because of him being an introvert.

http://s1114.photobucket.com/user/LynseyCoultas/library/Sinatrik%20references

• Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Good idea, my dear Es! <3

Murcas

Race: Cleric (Elven Priest)

tl;dr version:
    Loves: Friends, family, food, being random and making people laugh, his wife, animals, slaughtering wraith (and yanking stamps and dog tags from them, apparently...),confusing people, and making pastries... Did I mention pizza?

Dislikes: Rude, crass, or disrespectful people, the thought of someone he loves dying on him or losing them to powers greater than him, deception, spiders (I mean, he really, REALLY, hates them), oh and those damn exploding enemies...(you have no idea how hard it is to remove splinters of enemies from your body...no idea...especially when they lodge into...certain areas. Yeah, who's gonna heal the cleric?), and his own lack compassion at times.

At first glance, he appears to be shy, distant, and seems to lack a sense of humor, however, once you get to know him, he says random, weird, things. He's often known to hang around places where conversation is flowing as, quite often, he finds it amusing. He also likes to make people better, whether it be through enhancing their defenses against the elements or reviving them from the cold grasp of death. He does, however, have a somewhat nasty temper at times, especially when people get rude or vulgar; he can tolerate it to a certain degree, he even responds at times, but when the comments seem to be a personal attack, he hops in and mouths off. He's also head and heels (heals?) in love with his wife and would do anything for her, even follow her to hell. Strangely enough, though, he doesn't seem to mind genders when it comes to love: he chooses his friends and loved ones according to their personalities and how much they receive and give affection. The only problem with that is people take advantage of his need for affection and manipulates him through their kind (but at times insincere) words. He does give good advice and gets irritated when people ignore it and then blame him when they fall into another ones trap.

People say that he's rather feminine and that's okay by him, he enjoys being confused by most people as a female cleric. His best friend, an assassin, gives him a hard time and often threatens to chop him into pieces and Murcas, of course, responds kindly...with a few...friendly...reminders of what a cleric can do. He also likes to kill wraith, namely because they threaten his loved ones, but there's another side of him that likes killing, the side that he'd rather not talk about. He really hates spiders and kills them ever chance he gets. He is also a bit reckless: he has been known to run into places he knows nothing about, trying to kill things that shouldn't be attempted alone, and taking hits from enemies to save someone else with a lower constitution. Oh and if you feed him, he will come back, normally with treats of his own. He often is seen with a pizza in his hands and a somewhat goofy smile on his face.

There is, however, a bit of a nihilistic side to him: sometimes he feels as if people don't deserve to be saved, that they do so many horrendous things to one another that his saving them would require him to forgive them, which he finds hard to do.Having seen much horror when he was younger, namely due to the war, he tries to shield himself by trying to see the good in what he does and the best in other people. (He does, incidentally, see people's names above their head and wonders why in the world that is so; that stills confuses the hell out of him.) He also playfully flirts with another male cleric, making people often question his sexuality.

Oh, and for Pan Gu's sake, please, please, please, don't pull on his feathers, he hates that. (Hey, would you like something plucked from your head? I think not.)Oh and don't feed him after midnight, he turns into a werewolf pumpkin and sucks the blood out of cacti.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Im so glad to see support for this :D Please keep the bio's in! They are lovely to read ^^

• Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This story began with the forbidden love of a barbarian and a cleric, a love forged during times of war, a love hidden in the shadows of discrimination and hate, but a love that still goes on and on.

After the break of the wraiths, in between half made alliances and combat strategies made of random, one pair was most effective, a certain female cleric, and her barbarian companion, keeping each other alive and fighting to survive, they eventually couldn't help it any more and fleed to the Northern regions, where the frozen winds and the glaciars would keep them safe from the hatred of the people that do not understand how even being so different, after trusting your life to your partner over the years, you no longer see him as a class, but as the person that never leaves your side.

That is the place where Aedrian was born, their firstborn, the cat~eared half cleric magician was born.

His parents took care of him until their home was attacked, the invasion came with the caravans past the Valley of the Gods, turning his humble but full of love home into another war stained memory, this is when parents decided to take advantage of his looks, and pass him as a human, into the neighbouring city of Etherblade, to get his skill training started.

With cat~like speed and reflexes, he struggled, for he had his father's combat style, yet lacked the strength to pull it off, surprising teachers and classmates by combining techniques, always being creative and inventive on his ways to defeat the enemies or sneak in behind hordes of enemies to catch them in their weakest moment.

So, he became a wizard, escaping the school and the city every chance he could, to visit his parents, who were already occupied raising his younger brother, Aedric.

As the years passed, this outcast in a race of outcasts made a spot for himself, while his parents decided to go nomad, now that Aedrian had a future guaranteed, they started moving around the whole map, teaching Aedric about the beauty of life, without tainting him with war.

Aedric and his brother always had a special bond, Aedrian would tell him about the fights and the wars, and in return, Aedric would hold his trophies, gems and rare treasures in safe spots hidden all around the great land, so he could travel swiftly, without being slowed down by his massive rock collection.

Unlike Aedrian, Aedric was born with the feathers on his head intact, but his parents could hardly hide the fact that he had the eyes of a wolf, reason why he was never part of any school, learning from his mother during their travels, curing and casting protection charms on his brother, so they could be together even when far.

But this peace was bound to end, on a dark night, as Aedric and his parents were sleeping, they suddenly found themselves in the middle of a war zone, because a high level group of wraiths had refused to go quietly after being removed from a nearby city, this was the only time when he saw her mother's true combat style.

One of the wraiths, after sounding a trumpet, shouted "It is the red eyed witch! Kill her!", that is when he realized his mother's past, the fact that all the stories he had heard about the red eyed witch were in fact, about his mother.

He was watching ecstatic, as his father and mother danced the dance of death, attacking while defending each other and showing why her stories were known all across the land.

Knowing the basics, and having his father's instincts, he decided he would help protect the life his parents had wanted for him, without denying the legacy and the powers that were his by title, he tried to protect his mother from an attack, to which she reacted by lowering her guard to protect him, taking a mortal wound.

Wraiths, pleased with this victory, fled the scene, leaving only destruction and a broken home, a strong barbarian in tears and a young cleric weeping for his mother.

After the danger had passed, his father told him, "Aedric, this happened because your mother and I refused to train you to your full potential, we were afraid and wanted nothing but a life of peace for you, the life we could never have", he was perplexed, he knew of war, or so he thought, from his brother's tales, he had just, never been part of it, as if it was all in a book.

The decision was taken, he would join his brother in war, while his father retired to the home of his wife, for he decided to live among the trees that watched her grow, he was too weary to fight any more, and his heart, too changed to ever go back to his City of the Lost, he knew he would always have his fur, but now with an elven heart.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedric - Lost City
    Aedric - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ~Reserved, please tell me if you want me to go on or stop this walls of text~
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    we need a sticky for this thread! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan