Chinese Ini.'s causing headaches and stuffs

Options
VVarSmite - Sanctuary
VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Barbarian
Pardon the incorrect grammar of the title.

I just gave myself a concussion playing baseball with a basketball and well... yeah bad idea

ANYWAYS, I'm looking for a code similiar to this one:
http://w2i.178.com/201103/95393091384.html

but i cant find itb:cry
chinese forums arent really working for me, and it isnt coming up in the few threads ive already read. I have an acc on thier forums already its just not letting me reply or anything

any help would be nice b:surrender

Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
Post edited by VVarSmite - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Pardon the incorrect grammar of the title.

I just gave myself a concussion playing baseball with a basketball and well... yeah bad idea

ANYWAYS, I'm looking for a code similiar to this one:
    http://w2i.178.com/201103/95393091384.html

but i cant find itb:cry
    chinese forums arent really working for me, and it isnt coming up in the few threads ive already read. I have an acc on thier forums already its just not letting me reply or anything

any help would be nice b:surrender

Thanks!
    I'm...not sure if the pill heads are allowed to be .ini edited on barbs. For some reason it's ticking my "remember seeing this somewhere, do not do" sense. I have been gone for a while though, so it may have changed. I know head fash is allowed on barbs, though, if you'd be willing to compromise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm...not sure if the pill heads are allowed to be .ini edited on barbs. For some reason it's ticking my "remember seeing this somewhere, do not do" sense. I have been gone for a while though, so it may have changed. I know head fash is allowed on barbs, though, if you'd be willing to compromise.

Correct! Pills are not allowed. T_T

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The body edit wouldn't be allowed here.

I forgot whether or not the pill heads were allowed but memory is leaning towards no. Hats are ok, though.

Edit: Is today ninja day? Dx
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yes! It is! Ninja :D

Also, just a side note that the Chinese preset barb that sneaks its way into the client every now and then IS allowed despite the general rule against body size edits. This is because it came directly from the client. It's not there right now but you can get it from someone else if you want to use it.

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I knew I could trust my "do not do" senses. b:pleased

I believe I still have that crazy barb preset from the client saved somewhere from back when I was trying to make the derpyest looking barb ever but was too afraid to play it because while it came in the client I was afraid of getting in trouble. Now I just can't play barbs. So if he were to edit that preset to give it head fash or some such craziness, that would be allowed? (Just no pill heads)
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Edit: Is today ninjer day? Dx

It is now. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Last I checked, wasn't it only the tiger bobbleheads that came across so far? So you could only use that sort of body type on the tiger?

Could be wrong though (and in this case OP was showing a tiger) but yeah... b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Last I checked, wasn't it only the tiger bobbleheads that came across so far? So you could only use that sort of body type on the tiger?

Could be wrong though (and in this case OP was showing a tiger) but yeah... b:surrender

You're allowed to change the animal type of venos/barbs. You aren't allowed to change the body sizing. But you can't use just any Chinese preset, it has to be specifically that one. The ONLY reason that one is allowed is because it came with the client.

• VVarSmite - Sanctuary
    VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yeah I'm well aware about the body being off limits I guess I should have said just the pill, but okay thanks for info I assumed it would be the same!

Happy ninja day everyoneb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
    VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
    ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster