PvP!

U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Wizard
I'm back and gonna start recording again. I was just testing my gears and genie in pk with some improved gears and wasn't gonna make a video out of it, but I ended up making a pvp video out of random footage I took.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0M2N7_S-YI&feature=youtu.be
Post edited by U_Sasuke - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RyougiShiki - Raging Tide
    RyougiShiki - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm back and gonna start recording again. I was just testing my gears and genie in pk with some improved gears and wasn't gonna make a video out of it, but I ended up making a pvp video out of random footage I took.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0M2N7_S-YI&feature=youtu.be

that barb has no anti air morai skill 0,0?
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i believe he wanted me to stay in the air because purify proc is less effective there, while i needed time to recover from AFA after-effect. so it was win-win situation for both parties basically
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i believe he wanted me to stay in the air because purify proc is less effective there, while i needed time to recover from AFA after-effect. so it was win-win situation for both parties basically

^This basically. Ground allows a puri proc user to take advantage of the speed boost which is arguably the most OP part of the proc as it allows them to kite for dayssssss. Purify is not quite as powerful in the air because you're essentially missing 1/3 of the proc effect.

/haven't actually watched vid yet, though I assume barb was also fighting in the air the entire time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • RyougiShiki - Raging Tide
    RyougiShiki - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013

what? what did you say? 0,0
    ranged class is absolutely dominated in air fight, is this even need to be discussed 0,0
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    what? what did you say? 0,0
    ranged class is absolutely dominated in air fight, is this even need to be discussed 0,0

Are you by any chance illiterate? He just explained why, as well as the fact that the barb skill costs 2 sparks so he could have been lacking the chi to use it xD.

I know for a fact though that he has the skill.