Terrible BH Metal

Options
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Barbarian
Cleric, Barb, Wiz, 2 Sins, BM. We get in, waiting on 1 sin and bm. Wiz doesn't speak english(allegedly, but friends with the cleric). While we waiting, we start buffing, in the middle of the buffs, the wiz aoes the first group, cleric dies, i'm sealed trying to agro, finally get agro and fight the mobs solo, wiz dies, sin dies. Cleric starts bichin at me saying why I didn't grab agro, im like, the wiz pulled in the middle of buffing. I asked the wiz what the hell he was doing, no answer. First group is dead, we move up, start buffing, wiz does it again in the middle of buffs, cleric dies, sin dies, wiz dies, I tried to fight them off, I died when I got ssealed. Again, cleric blames it on me, talking about why did I pull the mobs. Ummm your not paying attn, wiz did it. Next try, 2nd sin shows, bm shows up, we buff, cleric puts up bb, I agro mobs. We all start fighting, wiz runs, grabs 2 groups of mobs, I didn't see him do it. Pulls them right on top of the cleric, im sealed, everyone is sealed, we all die. Mind you, we're only at the 3rd-4th group. I would pull more but I wasn't sure what the wiz was planning next. We run in get through the groups. At the boss, we buffing and the wiz pulls the boss in the middle of the cleric buffing. Meanwhile, this whole time the cleric is saying they should have never died, wiz is not talking, sins are pissed, bm left. I said blame it on the wiz, they said, don't blame it on the wiz cuz your a fail barb lol. I didn't even justify that statement, i left in the middle of fighting the boss.
R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
Post edited by Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    that was painful b:chuckle
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What was painful was my repair bill and 1/3 hp charm gone. Found another squad and we flew through it with no issues.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I don't even invite anybody to my squads until after all the mobs are dead. That way I can do it all my way and if it doesn't go right I have no one to blame but myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i feel your pain, things like that happens sometimes, happened with me once or another, but there's a simple solution, the godly kick in the ***! just kick those *******s, if the cleric leave u can get another, if sins leave u can get another, if bm leaves, well, u can get into another sqd, but don't be pissed with things that happens in a game b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I don't kick often....but when I do kick it's some fail Rambo causing multiwipes

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I don't even invite anybody to my squads until after all the mobs are dead. That way I can do it all my way and if it doesn't go right I have no one to blame but myself.

I normally prefer this method, specially since I like to dual client but don't like to have one character not helping. If I clear the instance then invite people I've obviously done more than 2 people's share of the work. However, Metal is rough to solo because you just sit there, sealed, waiting to attack and getting 1 aoe every 30 seconds.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    use moar will surge and pan gu?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I normally prefer this method, specially since I like to dual client but don't like to have one character not helping. If I clear the instance then invite people I've obviously done more than 2 people's share of the work. However, Metal is rough to solo because you just sit there, sealed, waiting to attack and getting 1 aoe every 30 seconds.

Fortify, Ironguard, Dragon's Breath, GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Not everybody has continuous zhens lol
    Channels

• FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    jesus mother of bags, lol, awesomesquad.com
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ......Again, cleric blames it on me......

I leave at this point XD b:nosebleed
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options

f:sneaky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i feel your pain, things like that happens sometimes, happened with me once or another, but there's a simple solution, the godly kick in the ***! just kick those *******s, if the cleric leave u can get another, if sins leave u can get another, if bm leaves, well, u can get into another sqd, but don't be pissed with things that happens in a game b:victory

I would have done that, had I had lead. I joined a squad that was being called out. The cleric was the one world chatting for a squad. I'm a kicker myself, no questions asked if I see something I don't like.
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I would have left squad, Armaed their ***** and said **** You! b:chuckle
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

You has barrage o.o dun whine.

Also, this is why I avoid random bh squads. I can solo the damn thing if I want to, and yet with random bh there is always someone who makes something that should be so easy so difficult. I'd rather just go with a faction squad where everyone is at least moderately geared and at the very least PVE competent and kill it all in 7.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You has barrage o.o dun whine.

Also, this is why I avoid random bh squads. I can solo the damn thing if I want to, and yet with random bh there is always someone who makes something that should be so easy so difficult. I'd rather just go with a faction squad where everyone is at least moderately geared and at the very least PVE competent and kill it all in 7.

even endgame my def is gonna be ****

dem mobs gonna **** all over my b:surrender
    Channels

• Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Ouch, we have all had squads like that.
    glad you got the BH done in the end
  • Crimson_Moon - Momaganon
    Crimson_Moon - Momaganon Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Sometimes we end up in this kind of squads. I usually try to talk with them and explain or ask someone else to translate what I say (I'm on an European server where some people only speak French or German). If they still act foolishly I kick them or leave (patience has a limit, advantage of making your own squads).
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Sometimes we end up in this kind of squads. I usually try to talk with them and explain or ask someone else to translate what I say (I'm on an European server where some people only speak French or German). If they still act foolishly I kick them or leave (patience has a limit, advantage of making your own squads).

If youre lucky you find at least people who listen at all. I hate it when they just say NOTHING and do **** again or if they go afk every 2 mins and just dont tell us why. I mean, they could at least warn us. And iif you kick them (especially if theyre important) they QQ and the squad blames you for not finding another one. On EU-server i get constantly pmd by french people if i use WC for squads, and if im writing please answer in english they call me racist lol. And im always explaining i dont care if someone is french but i want people do understand each other and to be able to follow commands if something goes wrong ... really, people are just to proud to listen to advises from other player (even more if its the same class)
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    If I were you, after the 2nd time the wizard pulled while buffing up. I wouldn't had done anything else until that wizard gave some signs that he was reading the party chat. I would had pm'ed that wizard even, until he said something. It really pisses me off when someone seems to be disconnected and doesn't know what the heck is going on.
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I have ironguards ready for this type of squad >: Or the barbless squads in which everyone refuses to pull; Domain> Ironguard > Pull dem mobz > BB.
    Then the squad kicks into actionb:cute
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I have ironguards ready for this type of squad >: Or the barbless squads in which everyone refuses to pull; Domain> Ironguard > Pull dem mobz > BB.
    Then the squad kicks into actionb:cute

Lol, yep. Some of my best moments are with the worst squads because they **** stuff up so much it gives you an opportunity to shine. Some people won't run with randoms, but I enjoy it because it gives me a chance to meet new people and randoms create the most unusual situations and keep BHs "fresh".

As far as the language thing... I'm American and I think we're some of the least tolerant about language barriers. Put a French person and a German in squad they're perfectly happy not understanding each other. They don't talk, they don't listen. Put someone from the US in and they want to be heard. Put someone from the US in an all spanish squad where 5 people are talking spanish and can understand each other but no one can understand them and they'll be frustrated (although knowing spanish is a basic requirement in the US right now).

I think Americans just don't like feeling left out or ignored so insist more on people speaking English. Then again, this is the English version of the game and its the official language of the game. Bet there aren't alot of English only speaker on the BR version.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory