Quest - wrong Lunar TM Gold Medal rewards

Options
Clergywoman - Raging Tide
Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Quality Corner
Quest Bronze: Charms gives attack or def charms.

Quest Silver: Charms gives attack or def cahrms.

Quest Charms: Gold DOES NOT give attack or def charms! but instead useless Lv.9 Darkness Stamps.
gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
Post edited by Clergywoman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Marid - Dreamweaver
    Marid - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Forgot about this, but yeah I can confirm (not that confirmation is really needed, since it shows it in the database and it's just gonna be tested on a test server anyways...).
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    My friends and I ran into the same problem!

Gold medal in Trophy Mode Lunar should give atk/defense charms but it doesn't!

Can devs look into this issue and fix asap please?
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bump. This issue has affect me as well. :(
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • imluke
    imluke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bump, yes this is a horrible issue, quest is not what it claims it is. Please fix
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    f:stare Lunar trophy mode seriously gives superior charms for bronze and silver medals? Someone told me those charms weren't implemented. I might have to start dong it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    yes lunar tm gives those superior charms. that is most likely also the reason for the late but wrong apoth 9 rumors. some sin spied on a pro inventory, saw the superior charms, and made the wrong conclusion: the false apoth 9 rumor was born. f:hush
    g0fUuql.png
    it took us about a dozen 'science' runs to get the correct kill/time ratio for the silver reward. it is still not very efficient, since it is A) slow B) we get not as many charms as we would get with gold C) we either have to farm for charms (silver) OR help faction members to get the tm robe (gold) - once u get your tm robe, gold medals become kinda useless due to this reward-error. foxy alone
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That and it's practically impossible to get anything other than gold for the first valley unless you totally pick your nose for the entire run.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    That and it's practically impossible to get anything other than gold for the first valley unless you totally pick your nose for the entire run.

It's actually not that hard to get silver in first. You just have to wait a bit to kill the boss after clearing the mobs on your way to it. My squad usually waits till 400ish seconds (cant remember exact second) to kill it in order to get silver.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

Then that shouldn't be a problemf:poo
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    BUMP.

It's old issue and I don't see any activity for fix it.

Admins, please report to Chinese devs about this problem! b:surrender
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    This is implemented as designed, PWE just failed at the translation (again), they probably assumed the quest was supposed to give charms, while chinese text of the quest description AND quest name says it gives the darkness stamps.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    why is taking 2 years to fix? b:surrender
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Needed a bump.