Krav Maga

titotit
titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Seeker
Im still kinda new to being a seeker so wht are the details behind tht skill? at lvl 1 it gives 1 def lvl and at lvl 2 it gives 3 def lvls but the cost range between 2 and 3 seems absurd in my opinion, will lvl 3 give all 5 def lvls?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cost ?

If it is too expensive for you now, just wait until you are high level and paying dozens of millions for your demon/sage skills and possibly 100s of millions to get some rings and amulets with 3 or 5 defence levels. By that time you will find it to be rather insignificant.
  • SnowTempests - Raging Tide
    SnowTempests - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cost ?

If it is too expensive for you now, just wait until you are high level and paying dozens of millions for your demon/sage skills and possibly 100s of millions to get some rings and amulets with 3 or 5 defence levels. By that time you will find it to be rather insignificant.

Yep, the coin total to max it is like 1.5m. The coin to get at least one seeker book is triple than that. Your reaching endgame, better find a way to get lots of coins now.
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:cry, k ty for the info
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ah now dont cry ! b:sad

On a more positive note, i would like to redirect you to this thread and see that in late game all these millions are really not that impossible to gather.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Naaww Hruns you are such a sweetie!!

SweetieBot please give HrunsPanda 10 points for being helpful and sweet!

Also, on-subject Hruns is right about this, but also In another regard Krav Maga is an important skill to have, It is what I use to squad buff most in both PvP and PvE, those 5 def lvls can be the difference between dying and surviving :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot please give HrunsPanda 10 points for being helpful and sweet!
    Zheii - Archosaur awards 10 points to HrunsPanda - Archosaur!
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur is now in 6th place for April 2013 with 14 points (32 points overall).
    Zheii - Archosaur can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Note that Krav Maga and Saber Rattle are your squad buffs. I usually buff the squad with Krav Maga and then rebuff myself with Bladed Fervor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga