Instance Revamp -Nirvana-

Options
Fate/Soul - Lost City
Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Suggestion Box
As the title of the thread says I would like to suggest a change (for the better and to promote teamwork) in the instance that we all LOVE to hate, Nirvana.

As everyone already knows, nirvana has been killed off primarily for the reason that in one weekend attending nation wars, one can simply do the same work in 4 whole hours that you would previously do in "no-life" mode in an entire week of nirvana runs with stacked keys.

Now I know that most would be opposed to raising the rewards in nirvana "as is" so what I want to suggest is that the bosses hp be raised some and have each boss cause havoc in a certain way like they already do but at a higher scale, such types of changes to the bosses difficulty will also include effects that prevent auto atk from APSers to shine and promote more teamwork.

Now as nirvana currently stands there is the requirement of Lv100, a key and a talisman that spawns in your inventory to enter and start each "run". Each perfect world "day" you can get 3 keys, along with 1 from bounty hunter reward, so since I want to change the reward system I want to also say this, allow only 4 runs a day. Simply put that prevents too much money coming from this particular change.

The way this instance should be changed is to allow a minimum party of 6 players and a maximum of 10 to participate. The number of party members would effect the difficulty of each boss and how often they use their specific effect such as: party seal/sleep/magic atk/amplify/debuff and so on, the list of possible effects imsure the develpment team can plan accordingly. So the ideal party would include all 10 members for the "easier" run at killing all bosses.

After killing all 6 normal bosses, the 7th (just so you know im not including the 99key boss in the list, thats why theres only 7) boss will have the "power" of all the previous bosses. That said this would be the toughest boss that would require the most amount of teamwork and timing of apo/genie/class skills to finish.

The reward of each run would not be a drop, this would simply prevent "scamming" but rather a quest completion for killing the last boss would suffice.

Now the reward I suggest it to be either 5 uncanny crystals or 1 rapture crystal AKA 1 nation war supply token or possibly 2 at most. I think this is more then enough to keep the reward at a semi low amount in terms of coin value. Currently on lost city the value of 1 rapture is about 235k and an uncanny is roughly 40-45k. This should allow for some other source of coin to be made daily and could being more people together to play in larger groups.

Please critique, or add suggestions for improvements on this idea or anything you might want to add.
Honestly came up with this idea while im here at work thinking that most of what we have left to do anymore is WS, the occasional Lunar, BH and ofc NW on the weekends only. Hope you like it :)
Post edited by Fate/Soul - Lost City on

Comments

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    On Dreamweaver, the price of Uncanny is about 17-18k and raptures about 83-90k. I heard on the euroserver, it is half of that.

The reward is too low and I doubt anyone would consider doing it at prices like this. It probably won't cover their repair bill. Especially if they have to even bother using apoth or genie.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    no revamp until the 5aps squad nv problem didn't got solved.
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    On the RT server, Raps are right around 75k, and cannies I'm unsure of. I agree that the reward should be quest based, mainly to prevent scammers. I do NOT agree that the reward should remain raps/cannies. I think all rewards should be coin, or perhaps a low amount of chip packs like 5: 10-packs.

On the issue of people using 5aps squads, you can't stop that. It's something the PWI community as a whole needs to realize is not gonna change, unless they give the bosses anti-aps effects. If not, deal with it. The best strategy is to use your FL, and form your own squad.

I definitely wanna see nirvy revamped, and look forward to the day we can do it again. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]