Pan Gu sits on a bunny everytime a cleric. . .

Oliiander - Lost City
Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Cleric
I want one of these threads here too D;

Anyway! Pan Gu sits on a fluffy bunny everytime a cleric . . .

. . . Jumps into violet dance, being the person in squad who can heal
. . . "Ironheart? I don't like that, squad heal is better."
. . . "Purify is useless, isn't it?"
. . . Struts around at 100+, brandishing a +5, garnet sharded 95 Morai weapon. "For plume shot."

I got too excited and didn't really thing of anything else good >:
Come ship in? f:grin
My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
Post edited by Oliiander - Lost City on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ... everytime a cleric use CHB when there's only one person that need heal...
    ... when a cleric don't heal saying ''use charm and pots''...
    ... when a second cleric is in squad and DD without debuff...
    ... when a cleric BB where it's not needed, but don't BB where it's needed...
    ... when a cleric can't do bh 59 and 79 without BB...
    ... when a cleric need to BB and don't say he's out of chi...
    ... when a cleric meditate to get back mp...
    ... when a cleric need to be ask to buff...
    ... when a cleric use channeling ornaments and die every 10 seconds...
    ... when a cleric don't know how to heal..
    ... when there's 2 clerics in the squad and the little R8+5 ask the R9rr+12 to heal while he DD...
    ... when a cleric lvl 100+ have 3.5k...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ...when a cleric uses CHB in PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    .....when a cleric heals themselves instead of the tank for chi for bb, after the boss has been engaged.

.....when a cleric doesn't purify a nasty debuff from tank

.....when a cleric heals before anyone can establish aggo

.....when a cleric refuses to heal an aps toon that can tank with heals, because they "aren't the tank."

.....when a cleric heals someone who has done a large pull and has only aggroed one mob. (seriously let the guy die, or wait for someone else to get the aggro)

.....when a cleric dds instead of healing to prevent charm ticks because "watching your charm is not their job."

....when a cleric refuses advice when they are doing something obviously wrong eg not using purify on a boss that has a large debuff

....when a cleric claims they need a tank or they'll walk, when by tank they mean barb and not the person in squad who could easily tank.

.....when a cleric doesn't have holy path on their genie T_T

....when a cleric doesn't know any skill besides BB

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ...when a cleric gets heal aggro somehow, then starts running in circles like a headless chicken and doesn't use plume shell/guardian light/WoP/sleep.

...when a cleric doesn't use HP pot if there's no time to self-heal.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ... when a cleric need to BB and don't say he's out of chi...
    .....when a cleric heals themselves instead of the tank for chi for bb, after the boss has been engaged.

...when a cleric doesn't have cloud eruption on their PvE genie.

...when a cleric finishes and leaves an Aba or Seat while the tank still has that viscious bleed on them.

...when a cleric makes the squad pull the Aba boss back to them rather than running into the boss with them. (Getcher as.s in there! Your legs aint broke!)

...when a cleric complains about getting heal aggro despite spamming chromatic on anything and everything around.

...when a *squadmate* asks for RA (regeneration aura, aka bb).

...when a cleric comments "I didn't bother leveling my Dimensional Seal or Elemental Seal since I don't pk. I'm a support cleric" (aka one of the best support skills to speed up runs and help provide paint heals, and the only thing most sins need when they don't need your heals.)

...when a cleric shows up to an instance late then complains about having to buff people individually. (not like you don't have 10k mp and an 80 mp regen rate)

...when a cleric complains about their repair costs.

...when a cleric plumes against magic mobs because its a "shield."

...when a cleric (only add this because I've seen it a million times) spends 99% of the time healing their hubby while everyone else in the squad is doing the actual tanking and actually taking the damage.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • LadySerenwyn - Sanctuary
    LadySerenwyn - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ...tells the other cleric/mystic in squad not to heal because they have it covered, then barely heals and gets mad when the other cleric/mystic steps in.

b:surrender I get this way too often.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I feel like we had a thread that was sort of like this already, but it was lost to the ages :(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    In TW: When a cleric heals barbs in the other squads (who still have living clerics) and their own barb goes unhealed

When a cleric uses heals besides IH as their go-to.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Poor bunny... =\
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When a cleric has to be told that the archer is holding consistent aggro?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When a cleric uses Blessing of the Pure Heart for any major healing. b:surrender I'm seeing this too much lately.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When a cleric uses Blessing of the Pure Heart for any major healing. b:surrender I'm seeing this too much lately.

Mine's lvl 1 and used for building chi, does that count? :)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Mine's lvl 1 and used for building chi, does that count? :)

Mine is 4 :(
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Sorry, I think the rule book states you have to roll barb now, and can't spell your name properly. Get used to seeing Dekus alot.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013

UNINSTALL!!! right.now.

xD JK

Actually mien is level 10 and I have the sage book just sitting in my bank. One day I might learn it just to say I have all the sage skills. maybe. I unno.

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ... everytime a cleric spams wc to join squads. There might just be a reason as to why you're not invited, dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ... everytime a cleric spams wc to join squads. There might just be a reason as to why you're not invited, dude.

It's my personal practice not to invite anyone who WCs LF a squad. Some people will spam 20 tele's LF a squad rather than make one. And why should I invite a person to my squad that doesn't make squads themselves since I know they'll never make a squad and return the favor.

So I let them WC "xxxxxxx LF BH Seat. Invite me." Even if I need that class I'll WC and ignore their pms. They can learn to make a squad, too. There are very few classes that can get away with this, namely barb and clerics, sometimes BMs and sins but i have to lol when I see a less popular class demanding people make a squad for them rather than forming it themselves.

What's funny is I have 7 level 100 BHs to do, and may do more or less than that. I will make a squad and get a blue wall of whispers. Run my BH, turn in, transfer gear, switch chars, and make a new squad and get the same exact people pming for an invite as when I WCd for the first BH. Do that BH, move to the next char, WC, same people. These people wait hours rather than make a squad.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    It's my personal practice not to invite anyone who WCs LF a squad. Some people will spam 20 tele's LF a squad rather than make one. And why should I invite a person to my squad that doesn't make squads themselves since I know they'll never make a squad and return the favor.

So I let them WC "xxxxxxx LF BH Seat. Invite me." Even if I need that class I'll WC and ignore their pms. They can learn to make a squad, too. There are very few classes that can get away with this, namely barb and clerics, sometimes BMs and sins but i have to lol when I see a less popular class demanding people make a squad for them rather than forming it themselves.

What's funny is I have 7 level 100 BHs to do, and may do more or less than that. I will make a squad and get a blue wall of whispers. Run my BH, turn in, transfer gear, switch chars, and make a new squad and get the same exact people pming for an invite as when I WCd for the first BH. Do that BH, move to the next char, WC, same people. These people wait hours rather than make a squad.

Once I was about to world chat and form a 59 squad and had seen this veno world chatting "LF squad, LF squad" for a while. I had already bought some wines (free, random drops) because I was feeling generous and rushed both at the same time. I invited her and went to type in "LFM for Bh59" when she starts going "OMG you are so fail! don't invite if it's not fully formed yet! you wasted my money! now I gotta go buy some more teles!" I told her I was being nice and let her rage quit. She starts trashing me in WC "LF squad and this time it better already be ready!" She was looking for a cleric because of wipe when I got out of the instance. I blacklisted her soon after. Good riddance. xD

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ... When a cleric complains about their mana charm when they are asked to protect barb's HP charm.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Sorry, I think the rule book states you have to roll barb now, and can't spell your name properly. Get used to seeing Dekus alot.

Hardly, unless yours is a reference to Zelda? Mine was 4 since I leveled it before I knew the forums existed and what I ought to level.

When a cleric refuses to join a squad because a barb is not in it. My archer can solo BH Aba, though it is more costly and annoying than with heals, and yet people refuse to go along with me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    When a cleric refuses to join a squad because a barb is not in it. My archer can solo BH Aba, though it is more costly and annoying than with heals, and yet people refuse to go along with me...

Though you do get sense of satisfaction when that same cleric is WCing for a squad half an hour after you've finished your run. b:cute

Now delete and remake your cleric for leveling pureheart to 4. I can understand a misclick for level 2 but 4?! Bad Decus! b:angry
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When a cleric spams aoe heal, and refuses to use other skills in the small cool down period.
    (see that so often on drake fling, pure aoe healing never IHing the tank in between)

When a cleric focus all their healing on someone who just happens to not have full hp rather than the person taking the damage.

When a cleric (and omg I hate this even more now as a wiz than I used to as a cleric) decides to just do random dd because "no one in the squad is taking damage", only for the wizzies IG / expel to eventually run out, and he goes squish or takes multiple large charm ticks.

When a cleric heals the guy who lured... Rather than the guy who is about to unleash a world of pain on the mobs.

When a cleric says "my job is to keep you alive, not stop your charm ticking"...

When you run something with a world chat squad and someone (not the cleric) turns up in +3 TT90 gear, and the cleric spends the whole run trying desperately to keep them alive... While you burn off 200k of charm. Seriously, let them die and jus res once the job is done by those who can do it!

I guess most of mine surround the same thing. I'd say 95% of clerics I've run with have literally nfi who they should be healing at different times and always default to "heal the barb or bm regardless of situation, if this fails, use BB.Pan Gu is killing bunnies guys, please fix this!!!!!
    I love drinking tea
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Not really a cleric thing but in a way it is.

I was in a full lunar run with my mystic, naturally I aoe rez buff everyone. The barb tells me I shouldn't because losing exp sucks. I politely tell him that my rez bubbles prevent 95% exp loss, while our cleric only got level 10 rez ( 90%) The reply I got: "My cleric standing outside got 11 rez."

Not sure what to say to this, honestly. But if I had been the cleric, I'd have been even more royally pissed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not really a cleric thing but in a way it is.

I was in a full lunar run with my mystic, naturally I aoe rez buff everyone. The barb tells me I shouldn't because losing exp sucks. I politely tell him that my rez bubbles prevent 95% exp loss, while our cleric only got level 10 rez ( 90%) The reply I got: "My cleric standing outside got 11 rez."

Not sure what to say to this, honestly. But if I had been the cleric, I'd have been even more royally pissed.

I would have probably stop heal him and let him die. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol! If he wants to bring a lvl11 res in just for if he dies to save 5% xp you should just find a new squad. You could die 100 times with that and make it back with one days pv!!!
    I love drinking tea
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    I would have probably stop heal him and let him die. XD

I wanted to do that so badly. But I couldn't since the guy did full valley pulls with a cleric with a TT99 weap BBing. As much as he deserved to die for that ****, it would have meant a squad wipe. f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Now delete and remake your cleric for leveling pureheart to 4. I can understand a misclick for level 2 but 4?! Bad Decus! b:angry

b:shocked So uhm . . . //hides Sage purehearted.

Also, when a instacast 4k HP buffed cleric decides they can drop an early tempest . . . :x
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

Blessing of the purehearted is a very mana-efficient outta combat heal. Chromatic healing beam is a better skill for building chi with.
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All hail pangu, god of pwi, defender of the innocent, and killer of bunnies f:kneel

May he killeth bunnies when the level 86 cleric with the tt80 weapon decides he wants to DD even though he doesn't have VD or debuffs, and makes the other cleric with a aquadash, vd, and debuffs struggle to get back out of VD and start healing before the squad wipes on big fcc pulls...

Amen.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *When a cleric doesn't level buffs.

*Spam WS instead of IH, and leaves IH at level 1. (First time I saw this was in a SOT run...and no one but myself was using IH AT ALL in that run.) WS has its place but its not a substitute for IH.

*Spams CHB for runs, and never uses IH.

*Spams blessings of the purehearted instead of WS.

*Goes full aps cleric, and neglects all skill as they sold their magic weapon for their fists....

*Doesn't bring a revive scroll...and is a consistent repeat offender of this.

*Has issue with another cleric healing, and they're not doing it right...or at all....

*Has issues with another cleric in a squad. I really don't see what the big issue is there. Another helping hand and someone to revive me and save me 50k per scroll is nice. So is not losing as much/any xp.

*Doesn't listen to useful advice.

*Doesn't level Purify and is in FB69+ (Meet Nob and Pole without it at a sufficient level at that level. I dare you. Lol.)

*Whacks mobs, AND bosses with melee auto attacks from a magic sword/wand/pataka/glaive....

*Doesn't have holy path at fb51+

*Doesn't have BB at all.

*Leaves all heals at level 1....cause they're DD. >__<

*Is level 100+...and doesn't know about sage/demon paths....

*Tells me to shove it with my useful information that I'm trying to give...meanwhile they're whacking the mob away with a wand melee style.

*Just knows how vastly superior thunderball is to wield thunder.

*Doesn't level attacks at high levels because they're a support cleric.

*Wears 30'ish gear...while being level 89+

*Is missing gear...lots of it.

*Is in a high leveled dungeon...with non legendary/TT, etc gear.

*Consistently doesn't bring mp pots.

*Doesn't bring hp pots. You need to stay alive too as the healer.

*Doesn't bring chi pots/chi genie skill for certain level 100 bh's.

*Won't heal the tank, or the person who's assuming the role of the tank.

*Won't purify.

*Won't heal themselves....feeling that the squad should protect them from any and everything. >__<'

*Won't heal me...since I'm healing the tank...took some damage from an attack, and since I'm a cleric...I should heal myself...though I'm keeping the team alive. (Part of why I bring hp pots, and genie hp skills.)

*LEEROYYYYY JENKINSSSSSS!!! SQUISH.... >__< (Take what you can handle. Leave what you can't to your team and to the tank.)

Some things that I've seen in my time. Lol.

*Sidenote: But...but...but... I've got sage purehearted blessing, and sage thunderball too... (Looks around nervously.)
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)