A message to teens, save yourself

2»

Comments

• rushhush
    rushhush Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Haha, if I am the parent, i would rather you play the game longer. At least I know you are stuck to your computer and not galavanting somewhere else.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A few years ago, I made a post on how I used to play this game and it ruined my social life, and hindered my academic progress.
    It did!!!
    But now I'm 19 have made it into a prestigious University (not saying) somewhere in Sydney, and working a casual job which pays 22/hour (I live in Australia pay is much higher).

So I make this post again, for all those young fellas.
    This is just a game, limit your play time to 1 hour a day.
    Trust me you will regret using your time on this game.
    It is the same as doing drugs to be honest.

Cheap thrills for no gain

b:angry

So unless your parents are millionaires, just play for fun.
    These pixels don't matter

Yes, gramma. Seriously man, listen to yourself. You sound like an old woman, and face it. Who gives a hoot about someone with dentures who still plays PWI? b:laugh

Honesly though, good for you. Your living your idea of an amazing life. But that's just it man. It's YOUR idea of an amazing life. Your idea and someone else's idea of what defines an amazing life are likely waaay different. So go back to work, and have a nice day. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Troll_demon - Harshlands
    Troll_demon - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    of all the bull **** pwi sucks hardcore -.- there are other games good and pvp is more cool there anyway... pwi has too much unfair bull ****
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    of all the bull **** pwi sucks hardcore -.- there are other games good and pvp is more cool there anyway... pwi has too much unfair bull ****

Well then, log off, and go log into your other game and do not show your face here again. Do not insult PWI in my presence, Troll. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Stop being afk when I pm you in game.

Can only play for 1 hour sorry, rest of time afk. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Can only play for 1 hour sorry, rest of time afk. =D

LOL b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cheated I've been 2 hours online to do NW.

:x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    I cheated I've been 2 hours online to do NW.

:x

Oh Lordie! That's the worst imaginable sin! Your going straight to Hell now! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rubybeard - Archosaur
    Rubybeard - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this is somehow true, but it is depends on each person perspective tho

we all need entertainment in our life b:laugh
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    <--Autistic (aspergers syndrome, to be exact), and was severely bullied at school. Started playing during that darker time. I could cope with school after playing this for a while, i was actually happy while playing, I actually made good friends

I continued to play through my final 2 years into my GCSE practices, and saw that my grades actually ROSE because I was finally being positive! I was on E/D grades beforehand, and then, after a short break -and the decision to live with my dad- to really knuckle down (popping in from time to time to see how things were), I left school with thirteen GCSE's. 11 of them were C grade, and 2 were A-Stars.

The psychologists said I couldn't make it through main school. I proved them wrong. I'm 18 this year (began playing when i just turned 14), and if it wasn't for the escapism to this game that kept me sane, I honestly think I wouldn't be here. I now have a wonderful boyfriend, and am now about to go into my 2nd year of a BTEC diploma in Graphic design ^_^ And next year, I am studying music before going into album art. My college life is great, and I have a great social life now. I'm also getting busy with taekwondo!
    Thats great :D I'm very happy for you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've met so many autistic people, I'm trying to figure out what's the big deal(in making fun of them). They all seem like "regular"(because regular and normal are subjective) people.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From the title you would think this is a thread about keeping your virginity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From the title you would think this is a thread about keeping your virginity.

Pffffffff --ahaha x333!
    SweetieBot give soundslegit 2 points for awesomesauce.

Every time I see this thread I wonder why it's still open OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    SweetieBot give soundslegit 2 points for awesomesauce.
    Veneir - Dreamweaver awards 2 points to soundslegit!
    soundslegit is now in 25th place for April 2013 with 2 points (12 points overall).
    Veneir - Dreamweaver can still award another 28 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    MOD, I think it's time we close this thread for the ridiculous amount of trolling in this thread. I honestly think this thread is troll start to finish. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've met so many autistic people, I'm trying to figure out what's the big deal(in making fun of them). They all seem like "regular"(because regular and normal are subjective) people.

Thats usually no coincidence. Possibly you are one of them then ;)

(I dont think people are autistic of not, some are just more than others, psychologists decided to draw a line at some point where they call it a disease.)