Wings don't appear sometimes

bolocactu
bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Quality Corner
Sometimes when I fly, then free fall, and then hit fly again (while I'm in free fall) my wings disappear.
I might be black
Post edited by bolocactu on

Comments

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    Sometimes when I fly, then free fall, and then hit fly again (while I'm in free fall) my wings disappear.

Happens alot when you hit forward while trying to fly again, or if you hit it right before you hit the ground. Kind of been around since the game made it over here.
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol, can't say I've ever tried this before. Will research, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bolo,
    can you tell me what flyer and character race you're using that's causing this? I've tried this a dozen times with Seekers and Blademasters with no success. If you could get me a video, that'd be really helpful as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    genotypist wrote: »
    Bolo,
    can you tell me what flyer and character race you're using that's causing this? I've tried this a dozen times with Seekers and Blademasters with no success. If you could get me a video, that'd be really helpful as well.

There is a particular point in the landing animation where you can always get this to happen.
    This is a clientside effect only though. I'll put up a video of it later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    genotypist wrote: »
    Bolo,

Archer, any wings. I've had this happen with lvl 1 wings, lvl 30 wings, and the lvl 20 dreamchaser wings.
    I might be black