Find your faction logo!

1235»

Comments

• Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My old faction got the Instinct icon b:chuckle I couldn't help but lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • _Yumi_Hime_ - Archosaur
    _Yumi_Hime_ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Our logo from BR_PT (Arch) was half of the Brazil national flag and the other half was from Portugal flag f:cry

We got a logo with a black background and a star cross. f:angry
  • Sixx - Dreamweaver
    Sixx - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:shocked Still no site of BootyCamp's Lips or Immortal's Original Assassin's Creed Icon...how I miss them.

Now, how many people are guessing that they will just wipe the slate clean and make us resubmit for icons. Frankly that's easiest and most practical due to how messed up these icons are.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You call people racist cause they used a black tiger as logo...

To me you sound racist saying tigers cannot be black.

People used a smiley from the smiley tiger set, which is made by PWI and you call them racist? Why you don't uninstall the game beside complain about a freaking smiley.

Are you gonna say I'm racist cause I always use that one?

b:shocked

It's the same thing.

For the record, "Black face" is actually a racist joke. In old cartoons like Tom & Jerry, if a fire cracker blew up in Tom's face, he would look at the camera with a big frown and black face. It was intentionally a poke at black people. b:shocked

But that isn't the way I see the black face smilies in this game, to me it's a Fried Critter; one so defeated that they are scorched.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:shocked Still no site of BootyCamp's Lips or Immortal's Original Assassin's Creed Icon...how I miss them.

Now, how many people are guessing that they will just wipe the slate clean and make us resubmit for icons. Frankly that's easiest and most practical due to how messed up these icons are.

I can't remember what faction (I think it was a small faction), but I did spy Immortal's icon.

Still on the search for Shattered's dog...thing...yeah. Grey and maroon icon. b:laugh
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary54
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary54 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Missing: An R with crossed swords behind it on a black backdrop, if found please contact a Regi officer (Sanctuary server)

And we found this lovely... not exactly sure what it is Click here

Isn't that Daggers icon from Sanc :o

WHERES OUR DAMN VINDI YELLOW V ICON?!! f:fume
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have a feeling my faction's icon ended up on some dead faction b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I don't think that will be necessary. They just have to update the files which connect icons with factions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear
    SMEXYmomma - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hi all TrueHonor would gladly exchange the current CH abouve our heads for our Original TH Black and Gold letters on clear background , please Please send back to owners asap>TYVM love yas heavens tear.
  • LBastet - Raging Tide
    LBastet - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi all, so I know that Jedai from RT has my faction icon, I would like to know who's icon is this fake icon
    thx b:thanks
  • Cutlspbm - Archosaur
    Cutlspbm - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lost- nemesis icon
    gained- cloud strifes sword b:dirty

*spikes hair up*

Actually you gained my faction icon b:laugh