Broken Quest Objective - The Lunar Glade

Clergywoman - Raging Tide
Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Quality Corner
The Quest Deicide cannot be compleated because killing one of the three required bosses, Drake Fling, does not fulfil the quest requirement. no matter how the boss is killed: alone, or in squad mode, casters only, melee only. the kill will not be accounted for. even trashing the quest and re-killing the bosses in different order still results in: relic of wind (1/1) drake fling (0/1) primal fear (1/1).
gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
Post edited by Clergywoman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks! This is a known issue for a long time now. The correct version of Drake Fling is not spawning. I'll take a whack at it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i do not know when, but this has been fixed! b:victory
    thank you!
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thats nice, this has been going on for no telling how long. I tried in on my cleric years ago and gave up on it!
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz