Buff icons next to Veno and Mystic pet HP Bars

Options
Jadsia - Lost City
Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Suggestion Box
I would like to see buff icons next to my Veno's legendary pet HP bars in the same way that buff icons are next to squad member's HP/MP bars. I can't see if my herc or Nix is properly buffed without selecting it as if I'm targeting a mob or other char.

It's difficult to say the least to tell if other Venos debuff my herc or nix during a NW/TW so having those buff icons next to the pet's HP bar would be nice.
I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
Post edited by Jadsia - Lost City on

Comments

• StxChubaka - Raging Tide
    StxChubaka - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That's definitely something that should be added...
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    id love this alot its annoying when i dont notice that my pet might have a debuff of some kind on it.b:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • FoxxyMaxx - Heavens Tear
    FoxxyMaxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    it would be an excellent idea, not only for debuffs but also as a quick check that you're not trying to lure with a brambled pet. There also used to be an issue (not holding my breath as to whether it's been fixed) that the mag def buff used to occasionally fall off a herc while tanking bosses, most notably linus/brig and phlebo ... very similar to the problem of the cleric mag def buff falling off not long after it had been refreshed.

Even if this has been fixed, buff icons next to the hp bar would give an instant reference should the old bugs re-emerge.