get lvl101 in fastest way

kamukaze
kamukaze Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Blademaster
Hi.
Maybe i ask it in wrong forum, but i wanna lvl a bm from lvl1 to 101. Actually i have a sin and got some g16ha parts. I know you hate plvl,but my friend let try out his bm so i'm not total newbie. So i have 2 opions. 1: clear ff/fc whtever you like, and i switch at br and kill heads alone. Its important my bm and sin will be on same account couse account stash (100-150mill on new gear would be expensive). 2nd option is i lvl it to 30 and i buff myself and go in pv. Hyper and training esotericas isnt problem for me. I'm sure pv would be more fun if i get same amount of xp. Till lvl70 it would be hard couse lack of stuffs. From lvl70 i can get axes from divine quest and armors from tt etc. So its doable and worth solo or duo a pv? I think i aim +3gear with flawless gems.
Post edited by kamukaze on

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kamukaze wrote: »
    Hi.
    Maybe i ask it in wrong forum, but i wanna lvl a bm from lvl1 to 101. Actually i have a sin and got some g16ha parts. I know you hate plvl,but my friend let try out his bm so i'm not total newbie. So i have 2 opions. 1: clear ff/fc whtever you like, and i switch at br and kill heads alone. Its important my bm and sin will be on same account couse account stash (100-150mill on new gear would be expensive). 2nd option is i lvl it to 30 and i buff myself and go in pv. Hyper and training esotericas isnt problem for me. I'm sure pv would be more fun if i get same amount of xp. Till lvl70 it would be hard couse lack of stuffs. From lvl70 i can get axes from divine quest and armors from tt etc. So its doable and worth solo or duo a pv? I think i aim +3gear with flawless gems.

You should plvl it to about 70.

Let him go out and do some quests, learn the basics of the class and get some timings down.

Then he should go out and do some FFs 80+. If he figures out the class, and gets friends list requests every time he runs one because hes so awesome, then I'd say its somewhat safe to plvl some.

However, if you just Plvl him to 101 and throw some gear on him he's gonna be utterly useless.

I've done the clear FF and then switch to someone on the same account (Just have a holder toon with lead in FF to invite) and clear that way. But I had also leveled my barb to 85 the old fashioned way, and then to 92 grouping in FF.

The fact you have a G16 HA sin boggles my mind but whatever. If he wants to play, you should do a separate account. If you just want an option of switching mains, then okay.

But bottom line...learn to play the class. If you just plvl to 101 you're practically a bell buffer.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's actually really fast to level from 1 to 80 doing quests now. Quest xp has been bumped way up from what it used to be. Granted doing quests isn't going to make you a master BM, but it'll teach you more about your class than just doing FCC experience rooms.

Around level 80 quest xp dies off and that's the time to start hitting FCC.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have no idea how fast you level to 70 in FC.

In zhenning it takes 2 hours to get to level 70. You should be able to find someone to do this for you for 2milion per hour, 4m total. If you have more characters or friends to join in, that will make it cheaper. More people make the aquad get more xp. So if you do it with 4 people, it may take for example 3 or 4 hours but now you can split the costs.

And i too would advise to then take the next 10 levels to learn how to play. Do your cultivations, gear up, do some other quests and ask friends to run your first 2 or 3 FCs with you before you go and do it with a squad of strangers. Preferably include friends who have experience with this class so that they can advise you in detail.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have no idea how fast you level to 70 in FC.

In zhenning it takes 2 hours to get to level 70. You should be able to find someone to do this for you for 2milion per hour, 4m total. If you have more characters or friends to join in, that will make it cheaper. More people make the aquad get more xp. So if you do it with 4 people, it may take for example 3 or 4 hours but now you can split the costs.

And i too would advise to then take the next 10 levels to learn how to play. Do your cultivations, gear up, do some other quests and ask friends to run your first 2 or 3 FCs with you before you go and do it with a squad of strangers. Preferably include friends who have experience with this class so that they can advise you in detail.

It would also be nice to do the powerleveling to 70 in multiple sessions and do some playing, cultication and learning skills in between the sessions. Those stash box thingies and dreamchaser stuff can provide the equipment for this.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I believe Nix valley is faster than FCC if done correctly. Doing it correctly normally means a decently geared squad that knows their rolls.

I believe you get about 1-34 in one FCC run, 34-50ish in a second, 50-60 in a 3rd, then it starts to slow down. I'd FCC levels 1-65 then Nix 65-89. 90+ FCCs I'd run with well geared 90+ friends in 2-4 person squads.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • kamukaze
    edited April 2013
    my bad i missed some infos.
    "Actually i have a sin and got some g16ha parts." i mean i crafted some g16 for sell, but i cannot even sell for 0 profit thats why i use it better. 2nd: i better spend to skills that money than a new similar aps set
    thanks for infos. i didnt see zhenning squads at heavens tear so i think i will do ff till 70 then i try out myself with op tt70 gear :D
  • Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear
    Magnanimous_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would personally not advise to powerlvl all the way. You should do your cultivation quests, goshiki quest chain, selected blue quests (harder quest with gear reward), BH's, PV and daily crazy stone as they provide free exp for spending little time. Regular questing is pretty boring and hitting easy mobs doesn't teach you anything. Buy powelevel to fill in the gaps when you run out of daily quests. You can also account-stash exp orb from BH2 rewards to boost exp gain as from lvl70.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kamukaze
    edited April 2013
    If you find offense in my words then sorry for it. I havent to much time for play so i want to spend my time effective. It isnt hard to learn any class for pve,so skip the first 70lvl isnt bad. As i said i have experience with bm class, i did many rbs and bhs and no1 blamed me for bad playing. Ofc i'm not the god of bms but to play on average lvl isnt hard. Only thing i must learn is my limits. Who cant learn this from 70 to 100 thats... Thats makes me sad
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kamukaze wrote: »
    If you find offense in my words then sorry for it. I havent to much time for play so i want to spend my time effective. It isnt hard to learn any class for pve,so skip the first 70lvl isnt bad. As i said i have experience with bm class, i did many rbs and bhs and no1 blamed me for bad playing. Ofc i'm not the god of bms but to play on average lvl isnt hard. Only thing i must learn is my limits. Who cant learn this from 70 to 100 thats... Thats makes me sad

While I agree that it doesn't take long for (some) people to learn their class. It is kind of funny you said "I dont have much time for play" but you are skipping a bulk of the games content.

By now most people have alts of the classes they're powerleveling, for instance me leveling a sage BM as a buff **** for my sin and barb that my demon bm can't buff. I don't feel bad about P-leveling because I think I know BMs pretty well. I will slow down after 89 to get used to the sage skills and figure out how they "click-in" with a squad.

The other thing about P-leveling is for instance, I've ran with a thousand venos. By now I know all their skills, I know what they're supposed to do, I know what they're capable of and what squads expect from them. I'd know all of that just from playing with them in squads repeatedly even if I'd never played with them. I've learned their class. Yes, playing one would mean becoming comfortable with skill channeling, chi management, and skill placement but beyond that I have a darn good idea of the class.

You don't seem to have a ton of experience and you want to enjoy the game but... you want to skip 85% of the game material. Doesn't make a huge amount of sense. And never take "No one complains" as an indicator of success lol. I try to be friendly and helpful about my criticism but alot of people will just whisper badmouthing and never say anything to the person so they don't ragequit. And those people never improve.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory