Cannot submit a ticket on my web browsers

FoxyGR - Raging Tide
FoxyGR - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Support Desk
There's FAR too many "Redirect" links set up for even Internet Explorer to get through.

My prefered browser is Opera, which I can access the forums and everything else in PWE/PWI just fine with.

My secondary browser is Safari, which I can access the forums and everything else in PWE/PWI just fine with.

All three browsers are up to date, as is my Flash program and everything else.

f anyone on here tells me to use Firefox *btw, Opera IS ran by the same group* or Chrome *BLECH* then fire will rain down upon you.

But in all seriousness, the support redirect links needs to be removed so there way more accessable for even Internet Explorer users.
Post edited by FoxyGR - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Support page is having issues from a long time & also it's a known issue also have been admitted by Admin's / Gm's .
    Hi Everyone,

If you wind up getting a redirect loop when trying to use our support website and need to contact us, there are a few current work choices for this known issue:

1) Create a new PWE account and use that to submit and update your tickets.

2) Or, send us an email to customerservice at perfectworld dot com.

3) Or, log out completely, then try the support page, or try it with a different browser.

It has something to possibly do with a database issue with the Rightnow system and ours. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss