SKill Slots

Options
aciafillia
aciafillia Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Suggestion Box
I have been searching on the forums for two hours and could not find anywhere about skill slots being expanded. If someone has already mentioned this, then I apologize but I was hoping skill slots could be expanded. I want to try an all class bm but I heard that they have quite a bit of skills and there may be too many of them for the skill slot area. I was wondering does a scroll bar come up when the regular skill slot area is completely filled or does it fill up and no more skills can be learned or added? I would be nice if there was a possible way for the skill slots to be expanded since new skills have been added to the game to learn.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aciafillia
    edited April 2013
    Options
    sorry meant to say It would be nice* in the last sentence. ><
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I had spoken to some friends about this a while ago. I really hate using the second skill slot bar because it's not the same size and you can't put them close together because of the side things that stick out from it. It would be nice to have 2 extra rows put on the larger skill bar. I totally agree with this.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    aciafillia wrote: »
    I was wondering does a scroll bar come up when the regular skill slot area is completely filled or does it fill up and no more skills can be learned or added? I would be nice if there was a possible way for the skill slots to be expanded since new skills have been added to the game to learn.

Yes, a scrollbar appears. You can learn as many skills as you like (or well, as many as there are).
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • aciafillia
    edited April 2013
    Options
    YAY! Thanks for the info Synta b:cute.
  • StxChubaka - Raging Tide
    StxChubaka - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yes, a scrollbar appears. You can learn as many skills as you like (or well, as many as there are).

Ive never seen a scroll bar? if u mean to expanded to 3 additional ones.. then, thats not enough...

As a HA/AA veno, i need two rows just for my armor, to change depending on the battle, and the rest are for skills, which is still not enough...

We need more!!!b:angry
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    As a HA/AA veno, i need two rows just for my armor, to change depending on the battle, and the rest are for skills, which is still not enough...

We need more!!!b:angry

Well gear macros would solve this, if they'd decide to add it :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)