Best moment ever in PWI?

Options
Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Ok so enough with the what do you wish you didn't do and those kinds of things, how about your best moments in PWI, the things you're happy you did!
I'll start it off:
My best moment of PWI was marrying my in-game wife :3 (Me and her aren't really in a relationship, we're in an in-game relationship but are really good cyber friends)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
Post edited by Tide_Surfer - Archosaur on

Comments

• Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Back in the days when I was level 60 making level 3x people ragequit <3.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    There was...never a single "best" moment.
    Ive had "good" and "bad", but never a "best" or "worst".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This moment happened yesterday. Something that almost never happens to me. Let's just say, someone has gained my loyalty for the rest of their time in the game.
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    When I married my in-game wife, it was the best moment I'd ever had untill she had a mood swing and QQed/raged about me not caring about her not being accepted into Enelysion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • Fussible - Heavens Tear
    Fussible - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    FoxyGR - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The first time I tamed a Shadou Cub at lvl 40 against 4 lvl 80+ and a lvl 22 Veno.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I don't think I can name a "best" moment in-game. There have been a lot of good moments that happened in-game.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    My first FC run.

I'm a lvl 75 barb. Except for a wizzard that made it to lvl 50 or so, i am new to this game and i actually dont know anything about FC. Only that a friend told me i should go there when i'm lvl 75 or so.

I feel like a pretty decent barb. I know not only to FR, but i also devour and frighten. I keep a close eye on my chi to make sure i can ceep reaming and balance frighten and devour to both try to keep the mob devoured and not run out of chi. When we fight multiple mobs, i will roar and then ream them once each so none will go to the healer. Besides that, i am proud of my earthflame genie that alows me to pull myself so noone else is goig to **** up. So with all this leetness i enter FC. We get trough the first door before the squad is complete and wait for everyone to join.

I look at the groups of 5 mobs and ask "do i pull them 1 by 1, or can we handle a group of 5?" As half the squads starts thinking about leaving and the other half starts discussing to kick me and wonders if anyone knows another barb, one guy tells me "run to the glacial, invoke, roar, sunder".

I look into the crowded hallway. Run what !? b:shocked b:shocked b:shocked
    I dont really know what he is talking about. What is a glacial ? And these skills he sais, invoke hmm ? isnt that this skill that is a such a waste of sparks since the cleric always keeps me alive anyway ? Sunder, ye i tried that a few times, dont often have chi for it though, all chi always goes into FR. I don't want to get kicked though so i only think this and dont express any of these thoughts.

The squad seems seriously impatient so i quickly decide that if i dont want to get kicked, ill have to just go for it and run. A leap of faith and well death isnt that bad anyway....

about half a minute later i am well and healthy. Surrounded by the corpses of some 30 or so dead mobs. A new world opened, i am no longer the barb i used to be. No longer that barb who uses earthflame to pick the mobs 1 by 1. Wow, it feels so good to be a barb b:dirty
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    My best PWI moment was when I was 20 level and had people to help me with FB19, we actually took our time, unlike nowadays, 1 100lvl just clears the dungeon as fast as possible and when mission is done, he/she leaves quickly.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh yes, my lvl 19 dungeon was indeed also one of them. I actually started soloing it. After an hour and many potions i got my lvl 20 cleric friend to come and heal me. Still terribly slow. Eventually we found some more lvl 20s and did it. Indeed, the way it is supposed to be done ! :)
  • Ziarat - Heavens Tear
    Ziarat - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    mmm when I was staring at the moon and got killed by a monster, that was actually very romantic...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Beautiful sig by Wonderful & Wickedf:cute
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Rerolling some really nice stats on my bow(23,4,19), finding someone with the exact same genie as I had pretty much designed as an ideal on asterelles genie, doing an bh abba on my sin (old bh) absolutely hammered, making it through and meeting my best friend and wife in game :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Refining my brand new (I thought) piece of Morai 101 armor successfully with 1 mirage, then checking and realizing I'd just refined an older piece from +7 to +8.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Getting my baby blazing nix on my Veno, buying my blizzard wings, random dying my parakeets dress to all white match my new wings and refinin my daggers to +10!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hanging outside of the untamed FB19 cave with my friends and the masses of other players, fooling around the whole time while we all waited to do runs for random people that needed their untamed FB19 done as the main way to get rep and experience. Everyone and their dog made venomancers back then so there was always a constant stream of pepole needing a untamed FB19 done. It felt good being considered as "high" level help when you only needed to be like 30-40 b:laugh b:pleased
  • Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    1: Marrying my IG hubby then meeting him IRL and getting engaged to him :3

2: Getting my 3rd demon genie and in my eyes, completing my character (i never thought i'd get that far)

3: My first TW which happened to be against Enrage. Lordy I died so much, but I learned that I could kill people omg. It loosed the evil wizzie within meh b:angry
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    1 - Getting 125m in my mailbox back when I was a 7x cleric from some random person I've never known nor ever discovered.

2 - My first ever TW when I was just a little 61 cleric with a tt60 sword.

3 - Running old-school Lunar and FC for the first time ever.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Farming and crafting my first legandary weapon. It was great, especially when it comes with your name on it. b:pleased
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    1 - Getting 125m in my mailbox back when I was a 7x cleric from some random person I've never known nor ever discovered.

2 - My first ever TW when I was just a little 61 cleric with a tt60 sword.

3 - Running old-school Lunar and FC for the first time ever.

That reminds me..

When on my veno, some barb gave me a free Kowlin. He first asked a question, like was I serious about playing veno(I played on my veno 1 yr and a 1/2 straight before I simply stopped) and that he tried to take it far but it didnt work out. He then added "I want to make someone's day" and surprised the hell out me over what he placed in the trade box.

I never saw him again.
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I would have to say when I got my herc.

I was dedicated to proving to fellow venos about raising their Walkers and Magmites instead of worrying about the pressures of getting a herc/nix unless they went with it. It was hard work farming and gathering with a Walker, but joyous when I solo'd dungeons with him. So when my ig hubby decided enough was enough we raised for a herc inspite of my dedication and it helped me out so much as a farmer only. I still miss my Walker because I gave him a good home with my veno sister. . .until she got a herc later on.

Now with NW, I finished my haul to getting the nix just for that occasion. b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    My first TW on my old wiz, using tt90 stuff against much better geared people. I died so much but it was awesome b:laugh

The first time my old fac beat Enelysion in a TW after weeks of them systematically annihilating us. Sometimes I really miss Endeavour b:sad
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Enelysion's first TW win. This was back in the day when you had exactly two factions you could fight because they owned the entire map: Nefarious and Legendary. We fought Legendary every week and got destroyed by them. Then we somehow pulled out a win in a triple attack and it was the best feeling ever.

And then a few weeks later after sitting on our little land and doing nothing, we got the courage up to attack Nefarious. And won. b:laugh
  • Rubybeard - Archosaur
    Rubybeard - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    1: Marrying my IG hubby then meeting him IRL and getting engaged to him :3

2: Getting my 3rd demon genie and in my eyes, completing my character (i never thought i'd get that far)

3: My first TW which happened to be against Enrage. Lordy I died so much, but I learned that I could kill people omg. It loosed the evil wizzie within meh b:angry

wow this is awesome!! b:laugh grats
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Probably the time I crafted my Awakened Archangel boots after the 100 or so nirvana runs and 5 warsong runs it took to gather everything I needed and getting max stats with 4 sockets on my first try (loaded with 4 citrine gems for a sweet lightning aura) b:dirty

Or maybe it was a few days later when I refined them to +10 using only tienkang and tisha stones and only a handful of mirages.

The saddest day was when I finally had to retire them. I never actually used my r9 boots until I had them recasted to stage 3 after NW came around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Probably the time I crafted my Awakened Archangel boots after the 100 or so nirvana runs and 5 warsong runs it took to gather everything I needed and getting max stats with 4 sockets on my first try (loaded with 4 citrine gems for a sweet lightning aura) b:dirty

Or maybe it was a few days later when I refined them to +10 using only tienkang and tisha stones and only a handful of mirages.

The saddest day was when I finally had to retire them. I never actually used my r9 boots until I had them recasted to stage 3 after NW came around.

No.......your best moment was being squadded in warsong with me f:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    -Marrying my IG bf ,that's first of all (moved from my country to his country, just to live with him) almost 1 year living together b:cute

-Taming my Derjan after almost 2 days no sleep, because only later I found out that maintenance was delayed b:surrender..uuh was so worried yet excited when it appeared
  • Mr_Lapp - Lost City
    Mr_Lapp - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    My best moment was just earlier today when I was out by Silver Pool, and at the time ChinaTown & ThaClick where there. I was bored, and knew I was going to get ganked as soon as I step foot outside Safe Zone. So I took a dive in to the death storm, I leapt to the mass group tripled sparked, Faith then Iron Guarded. So I started aoeing and attacking the mass group while counting down the effect of Iron Guard so in the last second I leap away back into safe zone but at the while I was in mid leap I was Reel in by a Blademaster back outside then Reel in AGAIN by another in sync. You know the rest I get killed blah blah blah but I found it was funny that I was doubled Reel In so perfectly and it was just amazing never thinking that it would ever happen so wellb:chuckle
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Soloing my first 1-x HH back at 6x with my veno friend along for moral support :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Joining Immortal, Heatwave/Excessive, Caesar, TheEmpire, RoC.

Refining my G14 WS belt to +8 without any refining aids by accident(I had a +10 orb I was going to use but forgot to drag it across)

I should probably put getting my full R9 stage 3 armor set...but getting my archers TT 60 wep back in 09 was so much more exciting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    when silverfrost went down after a 45min solo battle when my cleric was L92.
    what a rush