Men of Perfect World: Announcement :D

Options
Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Chronicles

I'm sure this will be moved, I posted on every server forum to cover my corners and this is last area for everyone to see incase ya missed it and I really do NOT care for negative comments or remark about threads already in place. Frankly, tired of seeing just girls posting recent pics of their toons and no not being negative on them just want guys to post frequent too cause with ini editing its endless so here is my original announcement and tyvm! b:victory

UPDATE: OOPS!!! LOL Forgot to say post in the screenshot area - my bad must be past my bedtime!

. . . . . . . . .

:D Hiya guys!

This was just an idea for guys to post their character pic in the thread marked The Men of Perfect World because the other threads are namely with female pictures as of recent. It isn't a hot or not or rate, just people wanna see how the men have taken to the ini editing and it includes barbs! So find that thread and post even if your a female controlling a male toon!

xoxo

. . . . . . . . . .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
Post edited by Nyxsa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You're a pervert.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Did you really need to make like 15 different threads about this ****?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    b:laugh

As long as the word got out, I don't care besides its not like this will last long on the forums as new stuff will replace it so chill.

@ Angel Spawn - post yours up at the screenshot area :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This really is pointless, it belongs at fanatics forum or off topic discussion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • geestring
    geestring Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    she wants to see what top gear the guys have so she can move in on themb:laugh
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I normally take part in threads like this but I refuse to participate because of the OPs forum spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Whocares what part of the forum this should be in..like your some moderator or something,if you care about the freakin OP post then freakin post,if not,then go your marry wayb:bye
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Whocares what part of the forum this should be in..like your some moderator or something,if you care about the freakin OP post then freakin post,if not,then go your marry wayb:bye

I didn't say anyone cared, I was just saying what part it should be in, implying that spam of a thread isn't necessary, for the OP's education, no need to be rude about it.
    I don't think I'm a mod, nor do I think I should be one, I'm just saying, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Isn't spamming threads like this against forum rules by the way?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    geestring wrote: »
    she wants to see what top gear the guys have so she can move in on themb:laugh

That`s the new reason why my sin is female! To avoid gold diggers :o.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I second getting rid of spam and posting in appropriate threads. Too many people spamming the forum now >:(
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    First off, this, along with the numerous other copies of this thread, need to be moved to the lower depths for spam. Afterwards, the OP can try placing this in the appropriate forum.

Second, PWI needs to get some decent mods, because most of them seem to be MIA. Maybe the trolls finally ate them. At any rate, Skai and oVenus, you guys rock, and this part of the message doesn't apply to you 2. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]