The Men of Perfect World

Options
Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Screenshots and Videos
Alright.
This idea has been on my mind plenty of times. I've gone through the screenshot area and have seen very lovely characters, alts or otherwise, and yes I'm sure I'll get negative comments for making another screenshot thread, but here is the thing. This is a request for GUYS ONLY screenshots.

I've crossed several attractive male characters in Heaven's Tear due to mass ini editing and have gained enough support to create this thread to see where it will lead. Whether you are female controlling a male character add all you want. We've seen plenty of female characters show their looks, it is certainly time for the guys to have their chance so please post us how handsome you are.

We ladies will appreciate it!

xoxo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
Post edited by Nyxsa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/z30Ws5T.jpg

I'm not from Sanc, but apparently I soon will be so... here I am!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I did not see this thread before I posted on the other one, oh well. Here's my BM.

z30Ws5T.jpg
  • Akaihane_ - Heavens Tear
    Akaihane_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I was bullied into posting my seeker, so here is Aoi:
    Aoi2.jpg

I customized him with the intention of making a "prince" for my mystic Akai b:chuckle
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    2012-11-1601-05-05_zps3e439aae.png

2012-11-1921-57-49_zpsdfae6a4b.png

2012-11-1917-04-30_zps0b0ab2e4.png

2012-11-1917-14-501_zpsd901816a.png

2012-11-1702-50-22_zpsd1f57820.png

Fussible - Heavens Tear
  • Fussible - Heavens Tear
    Fussible - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Handsome pixels.
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    here is my Fishy

20130402223810.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sexy Panda strutting his stuff.

Yolo.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm pleased to get this wonderful idea started.

4ih0u1.jpg
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    *Tosses Llux's hubby in here*

man1o.png

man2v.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Fumoon - Raging Tide
    Fumoon - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @ lol at the Panda above b:chuckle I love the new form.

...and I like the idea!

I didn't want to sound negative but it takes few looks throughout the character-based threads to realize that everybody post only their female characters b:laugh They are just more interesting to look at and they have more customization options in general, I quess. Anyway, I've seen many interesting male characters too, so I look forward to seeing more!

I'll post some pics of my male character as well, if you haven't seen him already in my screenshot thread :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Anyone who posted on the server threads advertising you to post on this thread, I have moved your posts to this thread for you.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    2w3qt6u.jpg

Excuse me, who are you?

Excuse me, who are you?

Excuse me, who are you?

This is Murcas, he has multiple complexes. He flies like a bird, he's married to a fish, he has cat ears, thinks he may be a cat, not sure if he likes men or women, all he knows is he loves his wife. And if you don't get the "Excuse me, who are you?" reference, you really should see the anime Perfect Blue. It's screwed up and pretty bloody to be a psychological movie...

Also, I apologize for it being big, no longer have beloved Photoshop. :(
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Its all in good fun and yes I realize girls have a more interesting outlook on their customizing but on the occasion of being in game I'm sure people have crossed a few who make them look twice. If this doesn't work out, its cool, was just something I thought to try least to see better from pages of lovely ladies b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    To create some goodwill towards your attempt you probably would have been more succesfull if you had made just 1 post. I dont understand this tread still exists.

If i were mod and found someone spamming like this, i'd delete ALL treads and probably add a week ban or something to it. You be lucky with a mod so friendly to actually even move posts to one tread.
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    To create some goodwill towards your attempt you probably would have been more succesfull if you had made just 1 post. I dont understand this tread still exists.

If i were mod and found someone spamming like this, i'd delete ALL treads and probably add a week ban or something to it. You be lucky with a mod so friendly to actually even move posts to one tread.

The job is already done. Did you or did you not notice the other threads she made were sent below and all the screen shots that were in those threads moved to this section?f:sweat I doubt she did it to **** in your Cheerios. Seriously, if I mix my Norco with about 5 mg of Xanax, would you kindly calm down and realize that there was no damage done?
  • Frenzynoise - Heavens Tear
    Frenzynoise - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    This is my only male toon. My hubby says its obvious a girl customized him 'cause he looks "fruity." I think he's just jealous that my psy is prettier than his. b:laugh

20130403161254.png

20130403143032.png

discotetris on HT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    KGngquj.png

My psy and his wifey.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Well, I was looking for the ini thread to show what you did but I'll use this one. I laterally appropriated these facial hair & features. b:laugh

Archer ini mod

b:bye
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Well, I was looking for the ini thread to show what you did but I'll use this one. I laterally appropriated these facial hair & features. b:laugh

Archer ini mod

b:bye

By ini thread, is this what you mean per chance? http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18001171&postcount=24

If so, wahhh cool too see that in-game and modified. If not, then great minds think alike! b:victory

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!