Old Cleric Rebuild

Options
Raziyal - Archosaur
Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Cleric
Hey everybody...

I need some help..

For those who have or use to be on Archo server should rmemeber my Cleric AzuraEclipse.

Now i'm purely making her for Warsong so i can account stash my venos HA armor to her to make into N3!

Anyway...
I need a good survivabilty build... that would help with this. My Cleric has a R8 wep and second cast vana.

LOL she has 1.9k hp >.>

Anyway I need tips on what should be put into her armor..
I know how to heal in warsong etc on a cleric so thats not an issue.

Anything that would help me would be awesome!!!!!!
101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
102 Archer (Sage)
104 Barb (Sage)
101 Psy (Demon)
104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
Post edited by Raziyal - Archosaur on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    your gonna make a HA cleric ?

Oh... i get it.

I guess just put in flawless citrines and try to refine a bit, espescially the hat ?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Post calc. plzkthx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Grats. You got less hp than my 101 cleric without any armor...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    HA Veno and HA Cleric? My brain hurts.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Calc would be nice.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I think maybe the OP just wants the cleric to make the gear g16 for the veno not necessarily for the cleric to wear the HA.

That build is almost what I have currently except I'm not +12 and have started sharding JoSD not vit stones. The upgrades I will be making to that build is to replace the sky cover with recast r9 ring and make the tome, neck and cloud stir into the NW upgrades.

In all honesty though that build is no longer all that effective now that there are so many r9rr casters.

and 1.9k HP that must be a joke, I have over 2k HP (base 3 vit) with no gear on...
  • Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Okay her gear is only AA nivana second cast and r8 wep with TT 99 AA ornaments

Im not making a HA Cleric. My cleric is there so i can make the N3 for my HA Veno.... >.> Since i can account stash the gear after its made.

Theres no point me putting in a calculator LOL

No shards just second cast vana AA, R8 wep, and TT99 AA ornaments. with Warsoul helm and Lunar glade cape.

If that makes it better and its 2khp sorry i had to go check. i knew it was close to 2 k markish.
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Just as I thought, the cleric is going to be a means to get the badges for the HA gear. What I would suggest is to look at the bottom of the cleric forum and you will see a thread discussing the minimum requirements for a cleric in Warsong. But as a summary you are going to want at least 4-5k HP and a decent refine on your weapon +6 or higher if you are wanting to solo a pav for a full warsong.

If you are not having to solo a pav then the requirements are somewhat less, you will need to be able to survive the mobs and boss aoes - this is mainly magical so getting your HP up to 4k should be ok. So I would recommend refining your armour as much as you can +4 is easy enough and cheap and then shard with flawless citrines or better. Its been a very long time since I had low HP so someone else may want to give you a better HP mark to aim for to survive.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    thing is, tho...

http://pwcalc.com/311afdb4cfa47b22

HOW DO YOU GET 1.9K HP AT LEVEL 100

I mean how is that possible
    Channels

• BluePassion - Lost City
    BluePassion - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    thing is, tho...

http://pwcalc.com/311afdb4cfa47b22

HOW DO YOU GET 1.9K HP AT LEVEL 100

I mean how is that possible

Reverse vit stonesb:shocked

Earth boss hit me for 6k, while I was sitting in BB. >.>
    Om. Nomnom?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Im not making a HA Cleric. My cleric is there so i can make the N3 for my HA Veno.... >.> Since i can account stash the gear after its made.

No shards just second cast vana AA, R8 wep, and TT99 AA ornaments. with Warsoul helm and Lunar glade cape.

If that makes it better and its 2khp sorry i had to go check. i knew it was close to 2 k markish.

http://www.pwcalc.com/a4f8edf8b8b38013

Do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

+1. Cheap and effective. And to the OP get rid of tt99 AA ornies >.< -3% channeling FTL

Btw, one of the things I've done since my cleric and veno are on my AA account but I decided I liked HA veno than AA is I'm working on a full AA G16 set for my cleric and veno to share. Currently my HA veno is on a different account than my other HA characters so I have to hand him all my gear in a trade, but if I just want to run a single quick BH or something its much easier to account stash a full set of G16 AA to my veno from my cleric. Keeping a G16 AA set around also allows me to be a 330 magic HA veno with 13k hp, or a 400 magic veno with a 7k hp and completely changes the playstyle and what their defense bonuses are.

Point of me sharing is Eoria suggested about the best cheapest build. Hopefully you have an even better belt, but everything else you said you either have or is dirt cheap. With her build you could farm your HA G16 for a veno. But... you might consider farming an AA G16 weapon and armor set for your veno since it'll be useful on your cleric, too.

And fml go refine your equipment.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • alpha777
    alpha777 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

You must be fooling people to have close to 2k HP... I don't know what rings you have but you can't state the HP you have with this gear if you're certain it is this gear. (Even if it had lower VIT/HP add ons should not be under 2.4K HP...

http://pwcalc.com/6a328e6a1598649b
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Channels

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Rofl, wtf XD It's a Monster!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.