Seeker vs Assassin Who'd Win?

bolocactu
bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
Who'd win a seeker or a sin in a 1v1 fight full r999 lvl 105? I'm trying to see which class I should lvl up to pk with.
I might be black
Post edited by bolocactu on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1v1 pk, assassin. They have a multitude of 1v1 control skills that seekers can do very little to avoid. But good luck finding 1v1 pk. Seeker has a better chance of surviving a gank, and will probably be more productive in TW.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Moved to the appropriate section.

As for the topic, whoever has more skill and luck as it's a fairly even fight that can go either way when the gears are maxed out.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think you are more of the assasin type of player.
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    I think you are more of the assasin type of player.

What would make you think that?
    I might be black
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    What would make you think that?

Your trollness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bolocactu
    edited April 2013
    Your trollness.

And you would be correct. You win a dinosaur.
    I might be black
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've come close to beating a sin 4 times(just dueling). I don't consider myself ready for PvP until I beat a sin. But I'm not rushing it either. I don't care to fight other classes(but I will) but fighting a sin is exhilaratingly exciting.
  • Herrote - Harshlands
    Herrote - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seeker. Majority of the Assassins on HL have daggers made out of pillows.
  • burningsweetfire
    burningsweetfire Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Assassins have the edge over seekers by ALOT, but it depends on how prepare their genies are and how well they can cycle their resists and apoths. In equal r9r2 gear situation, assassins take the cake, doing a lot of damage while stun locking and dodging your attacks and debuffs.
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The person with the most skills and experience in his or her class.
    Also, its partially based on luck.
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really depends if a sin gets a Stun in first, or not. Assassins are the worst class in PvP if their stuns fail/they get stunned before. In fact, I can kill R9 sins easily with TT90 if I get an Untamed Wrath in before, cause then I get time to Mighty Swing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really depends if a sin gets a Stun in first, or not. Assassins are the worst class in PvP if their stuns fail/they get stunned before. In fact, I can kill R9 sins easily with TT90 if I get an Untamed Wrath in before, cause then I get time to Mighty Swing.

Good luck with this LOL. Mighty swings = 50%chance for short time stun(unless demon 60%)+ sins have TP. Also they can tank you for the short ministunlock you have(unless occult maybe then still they can). Also against a full r9 sin, you can't even kill them without arma... and you won't have the ability to lock them long enough to setup arma...
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am an absolute noob at PvP. My total PvP experience currently counts 2 hours NW and 4 duals with my 77 seeker.

These 4 duals with my 77 seeker are what amazed me though. When i was doing NW on my barb, i didnt know what to do because all my options seemed rather mediocre. My attacks dont do enough damage to really kill someone. Swich forms etc. So i ended up mostly just trying to stun guys so the casters can kill them.

Then today i am bringing my zhenning seeker to FC to help some mobs. I havent touched this seeker in 7 months. While i am looking where are those 2 skills that i need, vortex and the fast channel thing, i come past one called voidstep and i tihnk "hey thats fun". As we are waiting for people anyway, i challenge a 10 levels higher sin and voidstep him. Follow by the fast channel thingy and some random buttons. Dead sin. The sin is like "oh eh, i wasnt prepared" So he challenges me for another, stealths to me and stuns me, as soon as i get out of it, i voidstep and do the same. Dead sin again. I try again vs another sin. Same thing.

Well of course i am a total noob, and this is just some stupid noob playfun, but it did struck me that with my main barb, i just dont really kow what to do in pvp because none of it really seems to kill them anytime soon. Then i take a seeker where i litteraly dont know what skills are under the buttons and i beat 2 sins, 1 of em 10 levels higher.

PS: Thanx to Fissile for inviting me to his OP NW squad so my first NW experience was a good one :) (Hrun runs into opponent, swiches to human form to use stun attack, then finds that Fissile has already one shotted opponent)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am an absolute noob at PvP. My total PvP experience currently counts 2 hours NW and 4 duals with my 77 seeker.

These 4 duals with my 77 seeker are what amazed me though. When i was doing NW on my barb, i didnt know what to do because all my options seemed rather mediocre. My attacks dont do enough damage to really kill someone. Swich forms etc. So i ended up mostly just trying to stun guys so the casters can kill them.

Then today i am bringing my zhenning seeker to FC to help some mobs. I havent touched this seeker in 7 months. While i am looking where are those 2 skills that i need, vortex and the fast channel thing, i come past one called voidstep and i tihnk "hey thats fun". As we are waiting for people anyway, i challenge a 10 levels higher sin and voidstep him. Follow by the fast channel thingy and some random buttons. Dead sin. The sin is like "oh eh, i wasnt prepared" So he challenges me for another, stealths to me and stuns me, as soon as i get out of it, i voidstep and do the same. Dead sin again. I try again vs another sin. Same thing.

Well of course i am a total noob, and this is just some stupid noob playfun, but it did struck me that with my main barb, i just dont really kow what to do in pvp because none of it really seems to kill them anytime soon. Then i take a seeker where i litteraly dont know what skills are under the buttons and i beat 2 sins, 1 of em 10 levels higher.

PS: Thanx to Fissile for inviting me to his OP NW squad so my first NW experience was a good one :) (Hrun runs into opponent, swiches to human form to use stun attack, then finds that Fissile has already one shotted opponent)
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

HrunsPanda - Archosaur replied to a message that was 2 months 2 days 9 hours 22 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

This discussion has been closed.