Congratulations to Vicious on winning TW season 3

Options
Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Congrats to the mighty vicious for winning this tw season. Enjoy your panda bears. Unlucky qqme and leviathan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Congratz, Vici on the repeat. Looking forward to seeing how long you all keep the streak going. Have fun in the game. :)

b:bye
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    yuni is d1ck riding again
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

What is it you have against vicious?
    Every little snide comment you make on the forums has left me curious. You even once told a mod to shut up and do their job because they wouldn't move a thread before YOU wanted them to even though they clearly were doing their job.
    Now you come to a good hearted thread and lash out at the op for apparently no reason again. What crawled up your **** and died? Seriously lol if you don't have anything nice to say then just don't say it at all because no one actually cares what you have to say anyway. You stupid little angry boy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What is it you have against vicious?
    Every little snide comment you make on the forums has left me curious. You even once told a mod to shut up and do their job because they wouldn't move a thread before YOU wanted them to even though they clearly were doing their job.
    Now you come to a good hearted thread and lash out at the op for apparently no reason again. What crawled up your **** and died? Seriously lol if you don't have anything nice to say then just don't say it at all because no one actually cares what you have to say anyway. You stupid little angry boy.

And the attemptive trolling begins. b:surrender
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I give this thread 6 more hours b4 it turns into the same old same old trololol thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Congrats to the mighty vicious for winning this tw season. Enjoy your panda bears. Unlucky qqme and leviathan.

Your application to Vicious was probably going to be approved without the help of this thread, but I'm sure they appreciate the effort anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    (as directed @ Bladed_Tony) Seriously lol if you don't have anything nice to say then just don't say it at all because no one actually cares what you have to say anyway. You stupid little angry boy.

I care b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Your application to Vicious was probably going to be approved without the help of this thread, but I'm sure they appreciate the effort anyway.

ROFLb:laughb:chuckle
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Seriously lol if you don't have anything nice to say then just don't say it at all

You made a thread on Trolling Tides subforum and expected people to be nice?
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide
    ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yes becoz pwi alrdy didn't post their congrats alrdy, we needed u to say it again. Who r u anyways, go bak to running fbs instead of wasting time here arguing with trolling tides finest.
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Since everyone only seems to rage at anyone complimenting or joining Vicious in PK I'll just say

THANK YOU! b:cute
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    To be honest, I like Vicious. Granted, I'd love to take them out in TW, only cuz I would like the challenge, given Wanted would be up to par for it. Their the best, and to become the best, you gotta either beat or join the best. Gratz to Vicious for remaining the TW Kings and Queens of RT b:victory

P.S. to all the QQers and trollers here... b:shutup and go hit FC and your mom's credit card. Come back and talk the big game after you beat Vici. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I would like to congratulate QQme for coming up on 2nd place like last session and the one before that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I would like to congratulate QQme for coming up on 2nd place like last session and the one before that.

Not bad for a pve faction.

+1 for vicious recruiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    special congratulations on panderic knight! i want one. b:sad
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad