Seekers actually require skill to play o.o

Raphxelion - Raging Tide
Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Seeker
Well, about a month ago i wrote a thread Raging about how easy seekers were to play and how they could kill pretty much everyone easily with their ultimate combos used to kill heavy armor/arcane armor players that most seekers mastered by level 100.
For some reason i forgot to factor in the skill of the opponent and...genies. I forgot this because i was making a statement on a class i thought i knew enough about but...didnt really b:shocked

After gearing up my seeker's armor i decided to try pking (pve serverb:surrender) for a month. Lets just say...there is alot more to playing seekers than i thought. heart seeker+voidstep + edgeblur combo doesnt really work when you are pking people with brains....yes this works in mass pk like nw where people may not be has aware of their surroundings but in pk scenario 1vs1 groupvsgroup...playing the seeker class really does require alot of skill.
Hardest classes i found difficulty killing (note my seeker is r9.3 armor and g16 nirvana weapon/r8 weapons
(no particular ranking)
1. r9.3Clerics...long *** sleep skill...stop ur heals from working...extreme poison...crazy magic attack...CLERICS ***** me b:chuckle
2. r9.3BMS...with that magical marrow they use (and if they are good at alternating between marrows) no one wins or 30min+ charm **** till someone slacks off
3.r9.3 Wiz...b:bye (assuming the wizard is good)
4.r9.3 Sins...Demon - kinda easy...some are very good, and if they tripple spark aps...hopefully you have expel or ad or something cause you'll die
5.r9.3 Sins...Sage, they're actually alot harder to kill than demon sins...and assuming they know how to play...they will endlessly keep you immobilized
6. mystics psychics - im assuming they are just as hard to kill at r9.3...didnt really pk any r9.3 mystics/psychic
7. Seekers...long strange fight with you second guessing every skill you're about to do
8. you add players that know how to use genies...gl

so yea...seekers require some skill o.o unless you're r9.3 full josd+12...now gtfo anyone can win with that lol p.s. dont rage me b:shocked i dont play pwi anymore but still enjoy forums lol
Post edited by Raphxelion - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Gotta admit - wizards are freaking insane.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Gotta admit - wizards are freaking insane.
    lol wizards...i don't even know how to win against them. I forgot to mention archers on that list....after the purge assuming the no gof on weapon, its pretty much over unless seeker has crazy refines or shards
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lol wizards...i don't even know how to win against them. I forgot to mention archers on that list....after the purge assuming the no gof on weapon, its pretty much over unless seeker has crazy refines or shards

So true~ If comes down to tht situation for Seeker's with GoF on wep, its all matter of luck if Zerk+crit pops out.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well for wizards.. probably hope heartseeker procs before they move out of the 20 meter range.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any class that lacks mdef like seeker,barb,archer...as soon as a wizz undines and uses spark you better pot or run because no matter the gear you will be 1-3 shot.

Being said no class takes "skill" to play because gear provides way to much of cushion, when I die to a seeker it's because they been spamming the same skill combo until they land a zerk crit but on harshlands we disregard seekers they are not really viewed as OP.

Their disables are to short, their debuffing transfer skill can be evaded with a seal...and HL has a lot of wizzies with r9r.

Wizz spike dmge is just nuts, last night in nw..ice prison,undine,spark,divine pyrogram hit a 45k Hp r9r barb for 64k one time no crit....the second time I crit him for 110k
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    not many pple can admit what they previously said before :O its good to see you experimented yourself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan