Spring Event - glitched?

Options
Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
OKAY.

Now, I logged in around 8 my time to get a system message about a Spring event and go to a certan NPC - a handful of people already met up with him. There was no further instruction so a handful of us decided to wait around then someone mentioned a set of coords. We rush to it and nothing. I had gone to Galeroar town to port and NPCs were talking about the event so I stood there to see what was up. Nothing happened so likely event is glitched or did we do this wrong?

Please inform if it is just HT dealing w this problem or is it everyone? b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
Post edited by Nyxsa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Nothing's happening in Archo either
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    all new event are glitches now
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Everyone in Sanctuary got confused, then a huge pk fest happened so we watched that instead. I saw 2 people talking about themselves being cousins and they wanted toys from a merchant, but I was unable to kill them. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • carrigan1975
    carrigan1975 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well if read all the intro, the NPC says it's a guessing game. You also get a pop-up with the quest name Drake and Snake - See Through the Trick, and that the quest will continue once Chi is greater than 2013.

From what I gather we need to find Chi Flags which yet to find. But, I have found all kinds of other stuff I assume are connected, fireworks on the bridge east of Forgotten Sanctuary, Flowers in Forgotten Sanctuary, Lanterns in the Towers Snow Dragon Heights, Altars and a Furnace in Primal Remains and Lotus Lanterns at Plateau.

I think the 2 kids in Galeroar Town are giving clues, we just need figure them out.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I agree. I don't think its broken, it just requires some thought, without it being yet another quest given to us on a silver platter.

However, knowing PWI's track record, it could very well be broken. b:chuckle
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1578651

It's broken. Try actually reading the NPC's information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute