edited April 2013
    Holy Path
    Absolute Domain
    Expel
    Fortify
    Heart of Steel
    Nullify Poison
    Wind Shield

All of those are on a Zeal Genie. I took up HoS/NP because (aside from Psy Will) the former helps with Clerics/Archers/Seekers and their Metal skills while the latter's useful for Venos/Mystics. Choosing HoS was a bit of a toss-up with Oxygen Bubble but I find that the latter only helps marginally with other Psychics and Wizards (still viable, but not enough of a deal-breaker for me at least). Perhaps Will Surge may prove to be a better choice...

Windshield's damage reduction proves to be useful from time to time too, though I may swap it for Will Surge...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|