Account stash question

Options
Mustngstacey - Dreamweaver
Mustngstacey - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
I got an account stash stone and activated it but all I can put into it is golds. It gave me no item slots. Do I need another stone for it or is it a glitch?
pussarilla-vm
Post edited by Mustngstacey - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sinirah - Raging Tide
    Sinirah - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I got an account stash stone and activated it but all I can put into it is golds. It gave me no item slots. Do I need another stone for it or is it a glitch?
    pussarilla-vm

It is not a glitch. To be able to put items in Account Stash, you need to buy the Account Stash Stone from boutique and use it at a PW Boutique Agent.
  • Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It is not a glitch. To be able to put items in Account Stash, you need to buy the Account Stash Stone from boutique and use it at a PW Boutique Agent.

If youn read it properly she said she already bought a Account Stash stone.

When you activate your account stash make sure your at the right NPC. You may have to talk to the NPC a second time because... its sorta like an item quest.
    Obviously you have the account stash stone... so the quest should be completed. Talk to the Npc again and you should be able to have the slots in your Account stash.
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
  • Mustngstacey - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Thank you for the help, I went back and checked with the NPC and he had no quest for the account stash left. still no account item slots, should I report it?
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I got an account stash stone and activated it but all I can put into it is golds. It gave me no item slots. Do I need another stone for it or is it a glitch? I have been back to talk to the NPC and he no longer has the quest so it did accept my stone.
    pussarilla-vm
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Please don't create duplicate threads on the same issue. Anywhoists, it is indeed maybe be a glitch. I suggest sending in a ticket to PWI at this point. You can access the tickets by clicking support at the top of page, or by clicking submit a ticket in my signature. If the support page doesn't work for some reason, then just email customerservice@perfectworld.com and let them know you couldn't send a ticket the traditional way.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Please don't create duplicate threads on the same issue. Anywhoists, it is indeed maybe be a glitch. I suggest sending in a ticket to PWI at this point. You can access the tickets by clicking support at the top of page, or by clicking submit a ticket in my signature. If the support page doesn't work for some reason, then just email customerservice@perfectworld.com and let them know you couldn't send a ticket the traditional way.

sorry, did not mean to, thought I was in the tech support thread. was trying to figure out how to delet it.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I have sent in a ticket, thank you for the help.