If a GM on Raging Tide is on, can you please PM me.

FoxyGR - Raging Tide
FoxyGR - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
I would like to speak with a GM on Raging Tide, privately, about another player on the same server. Please PM me at FoxyGR. Thank you.
Post edited by FoxyGR - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would like to speak with a GM on Raging Tide, privately, about another player on the same server. Please PM me at FoxyGR. Thank you.

In b4 close
    Btw you're an idiot :>

Post count +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    In b4 close

Post count +1

And you are of no help. Don't want to help? Then don't reply.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    GMs don't monitor the forums as a rule, and work business hours Pacific time as a whole. Try whispering /GM in-game, after 11 or 12 Eastern for best results. Or just submit a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    GMs don't monitor the forums as a rule, and work business hours Pacific time as a whole. Try whispering /GM in-game, after 11 or 12 Eastern for best results. Or just submit a ticket.

I don't know any of the GM's screen names. Which is why I'm asking one to PM me.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    I don't know any of the GM's screen names. Which is why I'm asking one to PM me.

They won't pm you.
    You're supposed to submit a ticket up in the support section at the top of the page.

Starting threads like this is against the rules and this thread will be closed with a message from a mod or GM telling you exactly what i just told you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    They won't pm you.
    You're supposed to submit a ticket up in the support section at the top of the page.

Starting threads like this is against the rules and this thread will be closed with a message from a mod or GM telling you exactly what i just told you.

THEY can tell me, not YOU! THEY can also inform me of any GM's for the RT server with their sn, NOT YOU!

You are of no help insulting others, so do NOT reply on this thread again!
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    In b4 close

Post count +1

-1 for you. And you are the leader of a faction? I really feel sorry for your members if this is the way you deal with people.
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    THEY can tell me, not YOU! THEY can also inform me of any GM's for the RT server with their sn, NOT YOU!

You are of no help insulting others, so do NOT reply on this thread again!

/reply

Also :>
    I'm just going to say I told you so now,
    Because I won't be able to after they close it and tell you to submit a ticket just like everyone else has to.

Edit:
    @BriarIce my faction has a strict rule against stupid people.

For example people who can't use the search function people who don't follow rules and instructions, people who don't read ToS and then check boxes saying they read and agree, people who think they deserve special treatment, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    /reply

Because I won't be able to after they close it and tell you to submit a ticket just like everyone else has to.

Wow you are some piece of work.

At OP,

Submit a trouble ticket. If you need to know how pm me ingame. This thread will be closed as it should be. A good thing considering glorified wannabe GM's like this one should not even be posting in these threads but should just be leaving it up to GM's to deal with.

PM me ingame if you need advice ok? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Anyways, I need a GM to PM in the game on RT about a specific player. I cannot submit a ticket, because the ticket window is not popping up for me. I have no coin, no tele's or no tokens to try and call out for a GM in WC. Thus is why I am using the forum to get a GM.
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    /reply

Edit:

For example people who can't use the search function people who don't follow rules and instructions, people who don't read ToS and then check boxes saying they read and agree, people who think they deserve special treatment, etc.

I am guessing you opened that faction because no others will have you due to your attitude.

You come in here and choose to insult and attack. That is what you call helping? This person is not in your damn faction. Grow the hell up. If coming in here upsets you to the point you have to be downright insulting then perhaps you need to stay out.

Oh and yeah...have your blood pressure checked. You seem to stress out over silly things.

Have a nice life now...and try chill. Stress is a killer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    /reply

Edit:

I'm going to break this news to you NICE AND EASY! The Forums is not your faction.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Anyways, I need a GM to PM in the game on RT about a specific player. I cannot submit a ticket, because the ticket window is not popping up for me. I have no coin, no tele's or no tokens to try and call out for a GM in WC. Thus is why I am using the forum to get a GM.
    If you are unable to use the support page to submit a ticket, send a detailed e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com.

GM's are typically only online when owrking on someone's ticket, or during a rare event. You won't get any help on the issue unless you submit a ticket. Don't forget to screenshot everything.

Also, I'd like to note that it is barely 6am in GM land and they won't be even arriving at work for a couple of more hours. You can also expect the return time on your ticket to be approximately 3-5 business days. (Which means that weekends and holidays don't count.) Sometimes the response is sooner than that, sometimes longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyGR - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    If you are unable to use the support page to submit a ticket, send a detailed e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com.

GM's are typically only online when owrking on someone's ticket, or during a rare event. You won't get any help on the issue unless you submit a ticket. Don't forget to screenshot everything.

Also, I'd like to note that it is barely 6am in GM land and they won't be even arriving at work for a couple of more hours. You can also expect the return time on your ticket to be approximately 3-5 business days. (Which means that weekends and holidays don't count.) Sometimes the response is sooner than that, sometimes longer.

Thank you very much for your help.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Customerservice@perfectworld.com

That email address can be used to contact them when the support page is down (which it isn't).

Your thread violates the rules of this forum.
    Please go submit a ticket or email.

Side Notes:
    Gosh darn it you found me out, I started my faction and lead it in 2008 moving on to take land on the map because by November of 4 and half years ago my server was already sick of me. I'm such a poor and lonely child ;0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have to agree with Kniraven though he could have put his words more nicely.... However, reading ToS of the forums and using common sense is always appreciated.

Seem you got the help you need, though.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • foxygrimreapess
    foxygrimreapess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Customerservice@perfectworld.com

That email address can be used to contact them when the support page is down (which it isn't).

Your thread violates the rules of this forum.
    Please go submit a ticket or email.

Side Notes:
    Gosh darn it you found me out, I started my faction and lead it in 2008 moving on to take land on the map because by November of 4 and half years ago my server was already sick of me. I'm such a poor and lonely child ;0

You can go home now. Everyone else in PWI forums already knows that you are drunk, or that you have accidentally stumbled in here from the Jade Dynasty forums.

Over all, no one cares about your stupid faction.
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This person is not in your damn faction.

Well, frankly speaking, he speaks about his faction + the rules and his point of view of it because you brought it up first.
    And I don't think that he made those replies because he thinks that the OP is in his faction to begin with...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Edit:

wtf HT doesnt have a single faction like this, im jealous
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Mods close this thread please? It's just going to become a stupid arguement over nothing and the OP got the help she needed.

Dont drag this topic out people.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    wtf HT doesnt have a single faction like this, im jealous

Thankyou b:victory We here in LostCity try our very best to camp, grief and weed out all the stupid ones. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013

GM's are typically only online when working on someone's ticket, or during a rare event. You won't get any help on the issue unless you submit a ticket. Don't forget to screenshot everything.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet.

But as some have said, you can get a hold of them using the ticket system, or the customer service email posted there.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.