NW question

Options
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Nation Wars
Can a shop be setup in the base? I've never seen one, but i was curious if anyone else has seen one or tried to setup a shop. I run through charms like crazy. A few times Iwent in forgetting to bring extra charms with me. Would have been nice to see a shop in base selling them. I also have in the suggestion area, setting up an npc to purchase buffs.
R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
Post edited by Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sorry, no. No cat shop, no trading, no leaving and coming back. It may be possible to drop item/s to let another pick up; but, haven't tried that yet.

b:bye
  • rikugx
    rikugx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    you CAN trade on the battlefield. forgot to buy pots once and got 100 herbs from a cleric (was about to write priest *facepalm*)
    so in the battlefield you can trade but in the BASE shops cant be put up couse you cant see anyone exept yourself (and pets / summons)
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    rikugx wrote: »
    you CAN trade on the battlefield. forgot to buy pots once and got 100 herbs from a cleric (was about to write priest *facepalm*)
    so in the battlefield you can trade but in the BASE shops cant be put up couse you cant see anyone exept yourself (and pets / summons)

Thanks b:victory
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Never understood why we can't see the others on base :s
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Unholly - Lothranis
    Unholly - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lagggg and game crashes i presume, i remember my first NW whole server gathered at north arch and even with setting set to lowest and the best performance hiding all but the closest players. My computer still exploded and whent and cried in a corner.

Thats my guess as to why people are hidden and you cant cast skills in base. 100-300 people all spawning in one small area in a 1min time period probably going to hurt.

b:surrender kind of glad you cant set up catshops, NW balance is already wobbly enough without having afk cats setting it even more out of wack.
    How do i amuse myself?
    Sometimes i count to 1000 and back down again, usually i get stuck on 3

YouTube: youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI