Hey venos! What new pets are there? And what level are they at?

FoxyGR - Raging Tide
FoxyGR - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
I like to plan ahead when it comes to searching for new pets to add into my bank. I don't have all the pets avalible in my bank, but I do have a nice selection to pick from over all.

I know that with the new skills, venos are suppose to get new pets too. For what level? What are they called as well? Is there a possibility of sharing their stats too? Please share!
Post edited by FoxyGR - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We are months away, most likely, from getting the new pets. China is probably getting them on the 2nd of April (I say probably, because they postponed this pet update a couple of time already), and we get their updates after a couple of months, with minor exceptions.
    All there is to know from what diligent players found out from the Chinese forums and whatnot is found here http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1529051 .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    They are super rare so plan on taking 6 months or more to get one. They'll have 6 skill slots now with uber expensive new skills to teach them, and you'll have to spend time grinding to sharpen those skills. In 8 months they will make the new pets totally obsolete with a new summons system. Herbs will be tamable but require coin to skill them. Another form will eventually be introduced: rat form. Under rat form we can summon mutant ninja turtles. Each turtle will have it's own set of skills. Each turtle will require it's own weapon and skills and they can't share the same weapons. New weapons will be introduced like sais that no other class or turtle can use. In rat form you will use a walking cane or stick to keep opponents at bay while your heroic turtle fights for you.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I like to plan ahead when it comes to searching for new pets to add into my bank. I don't have all the pets avalible in my bank, but I do have a nice selection to pick from over all.

I know that with the new skills, venos are suppose to get new pets too. For what level? What are they called as well? Is there a possibility of sharing their stats too? Please share!

As per usual, this is PWI, aka "Spend-a-lot-for-virtual-items". The more OP the pets are the more they will cost as well as the skills.

And while I may add, I hear the upgrading will be via NW tokens, thought no confirmation.

Full list of new/upgraded pets:

http://www.pwbrchannel.com/2012/11/novas-transformacoes-para-os-selvagens.html
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    thumbs wrote: »
    They are super rare so plan on taking 6 months or more to get one. They'll have 6 skill slots now with uber expensive new skills to teach them, and you'll have to spend time grinding to sharpen those skills. In 8 months they will make the new pets totally obsolete with a new summons system. Herbs will be tamable but require coin to skill them. Another form will eventually be introduced: rat form. Under rat form we can summon mutant ninja turtles. Each turtle will have it's own set of skills. Each turtle will require it's own weapon and skills and they can't share the same weapons. New weapons will be introduced like sais that no other class or turtle can use. In rat form you will use a walking cane or stick to keep opponents at bay while your heroic turtle fights for you.

This amused me greatly. b:laugh