gm why do u still praise gooner with prizes

Options
VKnightV - Lost City
VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
can i ask a mod dev gm why our nw forges have a certain buff for lv101 to lv105

i can get the buff my real question would be why lv105

why a goon lv do you wana kick non goon in the face why promoting the booners with added benefit after they passed the non bann hammer.

to the individual who still want to get to 105 good for you tho some will still call u goon if they dont know you.

but for the game to promote that sad number is just sad why not let 104 be the best buff.

dont you want to move away from such a bad example.

cos as long as that buff is there its always gona have a bad taste for everyone who still resent the whole goon incident.
Post edited by VKnightV - Lost City on

Comments

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Less QQ more Pew pew.

There are a **** ton of people now and days who are 105 without goonz glitch. Heck most people i know who got 105 from it actually don't even play anymore.

Its put there for another incentive to lv besides extra stat points and more damage to lower lvs.

Reason 104 isn;t the best is it 104!!!.... 105 is the cap so ofc it'll be better and harder to get.

You can hit 105 from 104 in maybe a month or less it isn't that hard anymore.

So again.... less QQ more pew pew.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Unholly - Lothranis
    Unholly - Lothranis Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    in most games i have played player lvl x+1 will have an advantage over player lvl x, pretty sure this is the idea behind a leveling system....
    unfortunately in PWIs case with r9 gear the benefits of achieving higher levels have not scaled with the gear whats 10-50 hp when players are hitting the 10k+ hp mark normally
    So unless we are talking fighting sins generally players did not have any incentive to lvl past 100-101 after they hit that they concentrated on getting gear.
    NW buffs are giving a greater incentive to lvl past 100-101

b:surrender gooning isnt such a big deal on my server as it was pretty baby when it happened. but most i know/meet who did it just went 100-1 with them, maybe its different on other servers.

anyway the point im trying to make is i think the buffs are pwi trying to promote lvling again, or thats how it seem to me. What with PV its got easier to level now.
    How do i amuse myself?
    Sometimes i count to 1000 and back down again, usually i get stuck on 3

YouTube: youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There are STILL people that complain about goons'? seriously? b:cold
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If a person does Morai dailies, base quests, cube, crazy stone, and 12 hours of deep reflection, they can get at least 1% per day at level 104, which means 100 days max to go from 104 to 105 as long as they don't slack off. No goons required!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    in most games i have played player lvl x+1 will have an advantage over player lvl x, pretty sure this is the idea behind a leveling system....
    unfortunately in PWIs case with r9 gear the benefits of achieving higher levels have not scaled with the gear whats 10-50 hp when players are hitting the 10k+ hp mark normally
    So unless we are talking fighting sins generally players did not have any incentive to lvl past 100-101 after they hit that they concentrated on getting gear.
    NW buffs are giving a greater incentive to lvl past 100-101

b:surrender gooning isnt such a big deal on my server as it was pretty baby when it happened. but most i know/meet who did it just went 100-1 with them, maybe its different on other servers.

anyway the point im trying to make is i think the buffs are pwi trying to promote lvling again, or thats how it seem to me. What with PV its got easier to level now.

um go to old server and ya huge many gooners who got lv1 to 105 in weeks.
    pvp server at that.
    no i am not really talking about gooners but each time i see the lv buff i get reminded of it.

maybe with the new cm he can explain it better then the old one
    its not the buff its the lv
    the lv mark 105 will always be a bad number for pwi

i would asume pwi would know this

and arent pwi trying to balance game out why not fix the buff to lv104
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Dude for real?

I thought we all had been over this thing.

I was wrong :3

b:chuckle
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Da hell is gooning.

Search function is your best friend o.o or even a quick google search could probably give you an answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    They already slapped the gooners in the face with PV, Morai, etc.

If you go from level 1 to level 2; you get 5 allocation points for your character you could use to double or 200%x your mag, str, or dex and it only took seconds to do. At 100+ the gain tends to be less than 1%. They have to throw people a bone to get them to pay for hypers and such.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Go away Ghoul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i wanna know what booners is that the OP said in his post,man is this new exp,booning has to be epic.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I leveled from 101 to 105 in 2 months (just hit 105 today actually :D), it's a relatively easy goal to obtain now.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Holy **** 7 mil b:shocked gratz on 105!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Every lv 105 is a gooner.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Less QQ more Pew pew.

There are a **** ton of people now and days who are 105 without goonz glitch. Heck most people i know who got 105 from it actually don't even play anymore.

Its put there for another incentive to lv besides extra stat points and more damage to lower lvs.

Reason 104 isn;t the best is it 104!!!.... 105 is the cap so ofc it'll be better and harder to get.

You can hit 105 from 104 in maybe a month or less it isn't that hard anymore.

So again.... less QQ more pew pew.

as i say, u are happy if others complain about something that isnt that bad. dude pwi company pays u? couse u alwasy defend them as if ur job was defend gms,mods,devs. at least tell me they are giving something.

i understand this post, and i am totaly agree that they shouldnt remove morai wines. it was a nice buff for those that wasnt 101/102/103/104/105, even if i consider that buffs in nw forges are ok, i consider that removing the other pill was a mistake.

anyways, u should send a ticket wiht ur complain.
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I leveled from 101 to 105 in 2 months (just hit 105 today actually :D), it's a relatively easy goal to obtain now.

Hooooooww?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

Teach me o.o
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Reallistically... I personally can care less about the goon glitchers... that was eons ago at this point... What I honed in on however from the original post is this line...
    can i ask a mod dev gm why our nw forges have a certain buff for lv101 to lv105
    I see it as abominable, that those who have the highest stats to begin with, are able to get such a buff with such high percentages added to what is damn near impossible to beat without it... Really.

If anything the current 105 buff should be for levels 60-99.

The current 104 buff should be for level 100.

The current 103 buff should be for 101.

The current 102 buff stays.

The current 101 buff can be 103+...

Or at least something more to this end, if not removing these unnecessary items all together.... The NW Forge costs can even stay the same as they are already for these buff items. They give absolutely unneeded advantages to what already amounts to immortals or deities in PWI character terms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    For those wondering, was solo'ing 12 pvs a day.. at 104 the packs came out with the 30% necks, so I began using that. With the latest update where you can insta leave instance with the quest, I could pull off 6 and 2/3 pvs (had to skip ~1/3 the mobs in one instance to finish in time to open the last one) per token, which amounted to ~4-5% exp a day from just pv (going from 104-105). I have a video of me doing one pv instance (check descrip for my channel, it is at the end of the "prepare your ****" video) if you are curious how I do pv.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hooooooww?
    Teach me o.o

Phoenix valley and doing dailies.

Once you get used to the place (and if you work on your gear while doing so) it becomes fairly simple to get a few runs in daily for great EXP.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Mizuryu - Harshlands
    Mizuryu - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Phoenix valley and doing dailies.

Once you get used to the place (and if you work on your gear while doing so) it becomes fairly simple to get a few runs in daily for great EXP.

So you're saying I can get 102 in 2 weeks?
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So you're saying I can get 102 in 2 weeks?
    b:sad

With good gear + knowledge of your class (so that you can solo pv quickly), lots of hypers, plenty of alts/people willing to help you open extra pv instances, and 5k shroud prestige.. yes. If you can complete 6-7 pvs per token with 2 tokens per day using a 30% neck.. you could probably go 101-102 in 4-5 days.
  • Kiszmet - Heavens Tear
    Kiszmet - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I personally don't care about gooners anymore, if you hit 102, unless your a sin or trying to use stealth pots its not a vast difference, and the forge buffs have been there for a while. Just another incentive for someone to get to 105 I guess. Seeing as how its a consumable and many would rather trade their supply tokens for coins I don't really see it as a huge issue.
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    With good gear + knowledge of your class (so that you can solo pv quickly), lots of hypers, plenty of alts/people willing to help you open extra pv instances, and 5k shroud prestige.. yes. If you can complete 6-7 pvs per token with 2 tokens per day using a 30% neck.. you could probably go 101-102 in 4-5 days.

this could be true actualy tho why would people spend all days trying to level while glitchers did it playing everyday for 1 hour ?

basicly you can get to 105 fast too....just need to do all you said +20 fcs a day and there you are in few months

(and then again glitchers did it faster with just playing 1hour a day)
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Adroit speaks the truth.

I do about 3 PVs a day, most of the time accidentally skipping a day, and I'm at 20.7% to 105. I hit 104 about a month ago, so where I am now is quite nice for being extremely lazy.

People just don't strive for a higher level and sit back and complain that they can't get to a certain level fast enough. Did I get invited to go gooning back when it was popular? Of course, a lot of people knew I was powerful enough to do it. Did I go? No, because not only was I scared of being banned, I enjoy playing with morals, regardless of what happens.

Do I regret not abusing goons? Not really. I've adapted to it and now am on my last stride to 105 already. And I don't even play as often as before.

Long story short, deal with it or adapt with it.
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Long story short, deal with it or adapt with it.

or just quit the game like most people already did
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You can hit 105 from 104 in maybe a month or less ...

I find this hard to accept. Can you show the maths to prove what you say.

EDIT - WTH is a "30%" neck?

2nd EDIT - Very Impressive OPKossy - been cleric for 3 years and you make me feel like I joined yesterday :(
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options

I'll do even better than math.

Jan 6, 2013. Hits 104 on camera
    Jan 31 2013. Hits 105 on camera

So not even a full month if you keep on the ball.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/32338
    comes from the dreamchaser pack

I can tell you that I was getting between 4%-5% exp per day solely from doing pv, which alone is enough to go from 104 to 105 in less than a month. There are plenty of other ways to speed up your leveling.. aeu, frost, crazy stone, etc etc.. it really isn't difficult at all.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

They're talking about the 30% XP neck from the dreamchaser pack: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/32338

There is also a new 10% xp blessing you can get from the north arch daily.
    With those 2 you can get 104-105 in less than 3 weeks with just PV100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    North Arch Daily??? What is that??? I only just took an alt on the Jolly Old Jones quest - easiest dang 500k available in the game.....