Ws And Fc

NigeIus - Dreamweaver
NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
any gm online to answer if ws and fc (no weapon molds in ws, not able to use hypers in fc) will be reverted to what it was?

couse we dont know if this was a mistake or u guys indeed wanted this. we would like an official word about this 2 new things in this patch. tyvm
Post edited by NigeIus - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aerith_Riona - Raging Tide
    Aerith_Riona - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was told u also cant jump off the edges of warsong is that true
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    It's almost 8am in GM land. They are getting their coffee before sitting down at their desk right now. Maybe in a few hours someone will notice and we'll get the usual non-committal response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    no weapon molds in ws must be a bug :o
    Where else should weapon molds come from..?
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    gyroki wrote: »
    no weapon molds in ws must be a bug :o
    Where else should weapon molds come from..?

Mysterious Chips! b:laugh
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was told u also cant jump off the edges of warsong is that true

Same with SoT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • IceWolf - Dreamweaver
    IceWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Delta last boss could be awesome b:victory
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    tweakz wrote: »
    Mysterious Chips! b:laugh
    if we can really do that with t3 i will not be bothering dealing with any ws squad ingame anymoreb:chuckle
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • thenewclass
    thenewclass Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    must be a bug because:
    they didn't specify that in their patch note which means they had no idea about it.
    I think chinese version does not have hypers in FC must have made a mistake while copying the code...
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same with SoT.

Do the bosses follow? If not I smell a new exploit. Unless there is like, a wall at the edge that you can't go past.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was in just the first segment of SoT this morning, and there was an invisible wall along the edges you couldn't pass keeping you from jumping off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Levantica - Raging Tide
    Levantica - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    OK so if you cant jump off Warsong that means no more mobless run?
  • thenewclass
    thenewclass Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    we do need a gm 2 answer...
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013

Teleport Incense. It it also affects normal runs as it makes it 10x as annoying to run back instead of just jump.
    edited March 2013
    Teleport Incense. It it also affects normal runs as it makes it 10x as annoying to run back instead of just jump.

It will take forever to go back in middle b:cry
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013

What are mobless runs? We've always killed every mob in full WS. This makes me wonder tho how the 6th person will be able to help others in pavs if purged/exploded/died if they cant get back w/o spending money on teleport stuff. Now everyone has to be able to solo w/o help or lose pav......
    edited March 2013
    What are mobless runs? We've always killed every mob in full WS. THis makes me wonder tho how the 6th person will be able to help others if purged/exploded/died if they cant get back w/o spending money on teleport stuff.

I never did mobless run but friends did. They teleport to each boss and have few seconds to kill the bosses before they give you 1 shot.
    edited March 2013
    I never did mobless run but friends did. They teleport to each boss and have few seconds to kill the bosses before they give you 1 shot.

Oh! Stealth runs!!!!! Yes I did those...waste of time. You half the time fail because someone messes timing up(BM jumps in too late for HF or w/e).
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013

Sigh, not true. Im always shocked when people don't know about this. Its been around for months.

Sin(s) teleport in and clear mobs where needed, or call when the boss has moved and its safe for others to tele in.

Sin aggros, 3 sparks, Antistuns+IGs, and goes to town on the boss while others DD and amp with skills. Boss dies before IG wears off. Jump off, rinse repeat. Fastest way to get badges and armor molds if there are no accidents or delays. Otherwise 10-15 minute Lunar runs is the fastest.
    Oh! Stealth runs!!!!! Yes I did those...waste of time. You half the time fail because someone messes timing up(BM jumps in too late for HF or w/e).

Use vent, don't group with slow people (mentally and etc), and bring a veno too. Last like 20 times I've done this the only issues we've had is miscommunications on timing/pav, and that was still like, a whole 5 times.
  • Imho - Momaganon
    Imho - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Have you ever seen an update correctly done by PWI ?

Haven't seen so many bugs and issues after an update or even a simple reset in any game/MMO/w/e in my life.

Have you ppl ever heard about test servers or at least trying to translate and understand the patches and updates that the chinesse give you?

http://www.gdargaud.net/Humor/Pics/FailAtFailing.jpg
    edited March 2013
    Sigh, not true. Im always shocked when people don't know about this. Its been around for months.

Sin(s) teleport in and clear mobs where needed, or call when the boss has moved and its safe for others to tele in.

Sin aggros, 3 sparks, Antistuns+IGs, and goes to town on the boss while others DD and amp with skills. Boss dies before IG wears off. Jump off, rinse repeat. Fastest way to get badges and armor molds if there are no accidents or delays. Otherwise 10-15 minute Lunar runs is the fastest.

On my server for a time those existed but quickly died because demon HF BMs willing were hard to find, and you got killed most of the time due to mistiming of someone. We call them "Stealth Ws". Oh and you needed sins with high refined daggers of the best kind, which was always hard to find as well(That were willing to come).
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    On my server for a time those existed but quickly died because demon HF BMs willing were hard to find, and you got killed most of the time due to mistiming of someone. We call them "Stealth Ws".

You don't need Demon HF for that. At bare minimum: Competent people, 1 sin, 1 BM, 1 veno, and a Barb and Cleric buff alt (Mystic buffs are nice too). The other 3 can be whatever class you feel like.
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    actually you can still do stealth runs, you just have to suicide on the mobs then rebuffs remember you don't lose xp for dieing in there, but the things that's bs about it is clearing pavs. if someone is in trouble the barb can't go to their rescue anymore.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
    edited March 2013
    You don't need Demon HF for that. At bare minimum: Competent people, 1 sin, 1 BM, 1 veno, and a Barb and Cleric buff alt (Mystic buffs are nice too). The other 3 can be whatever class you feel like.

you are correct, but my server doesn't have competent people. Our set up for stealth runs and why they failed:

1 tanker sin(10k+ HP)
    4 sins any HP(with decent daggers)
    1 BM(Demon HF preferred)

This is why we never got to do it much. People wanted too much.