Letter to the Developers

Options
Aduro_Tri - Heavens Tear
Aduro_Tri - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Suggestion Box
Alright, although I figure this will go ignored....I have some very wise suggestions from simple observations about not only the International version, but for their version. And note, this is a message to the Developers in CHINA, if a GM sees this, please pass this on.

You see, from what I've seen, the choices the developers have been making are namely to limit the activities of cheaters, botters, etc. People who have to CHEAT to play the game to the fullest essentially.

Now, I've done my research on this and I've seen other game companies have similar problems with botters/cheaters....instead of nerfing their content however, they come up with creative solutions, and I mean really creative. Ones that point out the cheaters and humiliate them INSTEAD of nerfing content.

So, my advice to you...instead of gradually nerfing content and make all players suffer, not just your side, but our side as well....Instead of making all of us suffer...why not actually work to create content that....I don't know...PUNISHES THE BOTTERS INSTEAD?! Humiliate the cheaters. Single them out, Give them that feeling that they shouldn't do that again.

Because gradually removing content won't help in the long run, it'll just create more and more problems, it won't FIX the problem. Come up with a solution that TARGETS THE PROBLEM! Not creates more.

Sincerely,
~Aduro Tri
Post edited by Aduro_Tri - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Another simple method is to create some kind of thing where they would have volunteer "mini GMs". People that would be on night and day, people that have no lives, like me b:laugh

These people wouldn't have as much power as GMs, but would basically be just under them, perhaps with the ability to put a "watch" on a player, so that the real GMs could keep an eye out for them. Or maybe the ability to mute World Chatters who come on and advertise private servers (just had one doing so last week).

You are right, there are ALOT of different ways this could be handled, and this may very well be ignored. However, try and post more ideas here. Maybe something will spark for them. Do keep in mind, that PWI's privacy policies don't allow them to do certain things, such as giving out info on what actions they took if you report someone, for instance. I'm sure that also plays a major concern for them, so hopefully they think of something soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]