Mystic can't do pavillions

Options
2»

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    No, you just said you'll kick me if u were the squad leader just because i have 4800 HP unbuffed.Not because i suck or something just because i have low HP and for you low HP means bad caster b:embarrass

Wrong again. You simply don't belong in high end instances when you're under geared for the job. It's irresponsible. Tired of people lying to themselves thinking their skills compensate for their lack of equips. Like a G12 +1 weapon vit cleric blaming my G15 armor barb for their inability to keep healed. -It's just not right. Gear up then go.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Are you kidding me? The guy have 9k hp unbuffed, so he clearly use G16 or R9 gears, people want someone with R8 weap and gears that go with it. Tell him to make a video in TT90 or TT99.

I can do fire/metal/wood and to me wood is the easiest then fire then metal.

You're missing the point dude- there is of course a minimum gear requirement to solo a pavilion- but it is much lower than other classes because mystics have infinite heals and can tank magic attacks all day long- kiting is made easier because of the spammable aoe with a chance of immobilization/seal.

He made that look real easy huh? He's not wearing any r9 gear- just 2 pieces of g16 and r8r- the set bonuses gives a buncha HP. I really don't think he's gonna go out and acquire a whole set of lower gear just to satisfy a question about soloing pavilions when method would be EXACTLY the same.

Also, i would never let a tt90 toon into my warsong squad if i was farming seriously- aside from pavilions- they would die on pulls and/or bosses too much.
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    My computer is crappy, I don't know if I can record and perform well enough to solo a pavillion, but I can try if I get some feedback from the idea.

My gear: http://pwcalc.com/3a09ba088d3b752b

inb4 'omg dude wtf why u got r8 go for nirvy herp derp': Got it before NW. Back then R8 was acceptable.

Edit: I don't know why it's saying I got 9k HP on that thing. I have 4.8 unbuffed and 6.5 buffed, just like OP.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    klys wrote: »
    You're missing the point dude- there is of course a minimum gear requirement to solo a pavilion- but it is much lower than other classes because mystics have infinite heals and can tank magic attacks all day long- kiting is made easier because of the spammable aoe with a chance of immobilization/seal.

He made that look real easy huh? He's not wearing any r9 gear- just 2 pieces of g16 and r8r- the set bonuses gives a buncha HP. I really don't think he's gonna go out and acquire a whole set of lower gear just to satisfy a question about soloing pavilions when method would be EXACTLY the same.

Also, i would never let a tt90 toon into my warsong squad if i was farming seriously- aside from pavilions- they would die on pulls and/or bosses too much.

You don't get the point, but it's ok I'll try to explain it again, people want to see someone without R9 and/or G16 defend a pavilion (gears and weapon). I don't know how make it more simple then that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • klys
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So go ahead and record if you have that gear lying around.

You, and everyone else are making a big deal about being able to do blah blah blah in r8- so what? R8 is just as broken as other gear when it comes to PVE. It's PVE people.- PVE.
    Do you really think taking of 2 pieces of g16 will make that much of a difference?

The technique is what I am trying to get across- and what you are discrediting. Congrats on being able to solo something in r8- now get your false pride out of the way and try to understand what the point of this thread is- we're trying to help OP solo a pavilion. He's not going to miraculously get better gear outta nowhere- so what can he do? That's right! Fix his technique.
    If you're unable to kill the mobs outright- just heal, kite, aoe repeat until the timer is done.
  • Vladinia - Harshlands
    Vladinia - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Wrong again. You simply don't belong in high end instances when you're under geared for the job. It's irresponsible. Tired of people lying to themselves thinking their skills compensate for their lack of equips. Like a G12 +1 weapon vit cleric blaming my G15 armor barb for their inability to keep healed. -It's just not right. Gear up then go.
    You're a lost cause.....don't want people without r9 in your squad then don't take.i've seen many people like you wcing looking for pros for their instances:))also i don't want to go in squad with the so called pro playes because"their visa card beats everyone:)) have e nice dayb:bye
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    For once I got to agree with tweakz. Usually playing a healer class, I really hate undergeared people. They die from the first hit, they don't deal damage. They're just dead weight on the squad.
    And in some cases even risking wipes, making me revive them...

Oh, I used to have 4.8k hp. Back when R8 was standard and 5k hp was considered good and acceptable. But times changed. Imo there's no excuse for a caster to have such low hp at endgame aymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    For once I got to agree with tweakz. Usually playing a healer class, I really hate undergeared people. They die from the first hit, they don't deal damage. They're just dead weight on the squad.
    And in some cases even risking wipes, making me revive them...

Oh, I used to have 4.8k hp. Back when R8 was standard and 5k hp was considered good and acceptable. But times changed. Imo there's no excuse for a caster to have such low hp at endgame aymore.

I am also sadly going to have to agree. I really don't think there's any reason a caster shouldn't have around 6k-7k HP unbuffed at this point unless they're like brand new to the game and just hit 100 or just came back to the game after being away for awhile or it's a random alt that hasn't been outfitted in gear yet. Like, seriously. My veno alt I use for farming TT and purge botting at west has 7k HP unbuffed in like +5 OHT/tt90 armors. Yes, I statted like 150 vit to get that, but the gear adds and set bonus on g16 Nirvana make it a lot easier to attain decent HP without statting a lot of vit like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Fine, Ill just quit then. Ive been wasting my time and little bit of cash money for absolutely no good reason. Almost downloaded another game recently (not on PWs game list). Might as well go ahead and do it.

Thanks guys! What a weight off my shoulders. You're all pretty awesome for helping us out like this.

b:thanks
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You're a lost cause.....don't want people without r9 in your squad then don't take.i've seen many people like you wcing looking for pros for their instances:))also i don't want to go in squad with the so called pro playes because"their visa card beats everyone:)) have e nice dayb:bye

Once again you're acting a fool. I'm not R9. Quit the trolling already.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Fine, Ill just quit then. Ive been wasting my time and little bit of cash money for absolutely no good reason. Almost downloaded another game recently (not on PWs game list). Might as well go ahead and do it.

Thanks guys! What a weight off my shoulders. You're all pretty awesome for helping us out like this.

b:thanks

Aww, but I just did made a video, using my R8 weap and TT90 gears of pav of fire.
    :x

Anyway I'll post the video later today or Tomorrow.

Edit I done one in metal and one in wood too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • hotaru5123
    hotaru5123 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    dear cash shopers, when you are full magic like i am and not full awakened or r9 how the hell should i have 7k HP? i have 7k HP with barb buff thats plenty enough.i dont die in bhs,fcs or WS. i have 50vit. i dont have money to make +12 all my gear. Stop thinking everyone puts money in game and makes gear in one day.to us,ordinary people takes lots of time and many farming to make full awakend full with citine and +12 refine
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    hotaru5123 wrote: »
    dear cash shopers, when you are full magic like i am and not full awakened or r9 how the hell should i have 7k HP? i have 7k HP with barb buff thats plenty enough.i dont die in bhs,fcs or WS. i have 50vit. i dont have money to make +12 all my gear. Stop thinking everyone puts money in game and makes gear in one day.to us,ordinary people takes lots of time and many farming to make full awakend full with citine and +12 refine

I am pure magic, 4 pieces G16 at +5 with immac cits. And I got 6.3k hp atm. Get your fact straight. The "oh you cash shoppers" line is old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The "oh you cash shoppers" line is old.[/COLOR]

+1 b:chuckle
  • hotaru5123
    hotaru5123 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I am pure magic, 4 pieces G16 at +5 with immac cits. And I got 6.3k hp atm. Get your fact straight. The "oh you cash shoppers" line is old.

i SAID i dont have money to make all armor awakened or refine.the fact that u have 4 piece and +5 that means u had money to do that and thats why you have 6,3kHP. i dont have time do to NW so i can have money to do what u made ,i just farm for money. Go read carefully before saying that. b:shutup
  • klys
    edited March 2013
    Options
    shoo troll, leave this place
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Options
    hotaru5123 wrote: »
    i SAID i dont have money to make all armor awakened or refine.the fact that u have 4 piece and +5 that means u had money to do that and thats why you have 6,3kHP. i dont have time do to NW so i can have money to do what u made ,i just farm for money. Go read carefully before saying that. b:shutup

I never did a NW but one. My daily playing consists of running 2 BHs max atm for coins. GG argument?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    With the direction this topic has gone, it's time to close it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.