Warsong Woe's

swabian
swabian Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
Hey guys a few of us Barbs in my faction have been noticing that we lag really bad in Warsong. Some of our skills are not firing off without clicking them at least a half dozen times. We are experiencing the following a lot

-When doing the Vile version of Snake when knocked into Human or Upright form it takes a lot of clicks to get back to Tiger form.

-Invoke will not hit at all at times and if it does the lag is so bad its too late.

-General lag of skills altogether.

My questions are... Is this happening to other Barbs as well? Is this happening to other classes too?
b:sin
Post edited by swabian on

Comments

• Crimson_Moon - Momaganon
    Crimson_Moon - Momaganon Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have been experiencing a lot of lag in the past few days, both on my barb and cleric, ever since the log in issue.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Only problems I've had with my barb in Warsong is on the metal boss, getting turned into a frog and then coming back in human form. Makes it damn hard to spam flesh ream and hold aggro. Of course, the one getting aggro is the APS BM/Sin and they usually die shortly afterwards anyway.

(One would think that if you're wearing paper machete armor, you would pay more attention to aggro control.)

No real increase in lag in that instance. It might a little bit, but it's not enough to cause any noticeable delays. (Maybe 250 instead of my usual 75-150.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The problem is not the game. In metal the mobs seal you. They cause you to not be able to use your skills for a bit. This is why pulling on a barb sometimes can turn into a dead zone full of players if he doesn't agro them before he gets to bb. In fact, i've died several times just trying to get my agro to take while out of bb and pulling. None of my skills work, due to spam seal. When im pulling in metal, it's hard to agro the mobs so i have to keep running around them till the seal comes off and im able to hit my agro. Then my agro skill takes. They seal while fighting them too. If you notice, sometimes you see toons just standing there. This has been and always will be the case. As far as the boss goes. He seals right after you change back from frog mode. It takes a few seconds to generate your skill or even change back into tiger form. BH Metal is not my best friend, but it's fun.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you keep clicking your skills it's goning to feel like a lag effect and if your spamming sunder or roar when at the seal mobs then your gonna get sealed like mad.also the metal boss has that stun but the effect happens after you come out of frog mode then your spamming true form so just learn how to do your skill,,,one push is all it takes.

Yes it does do not argue with old pop.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes it does do not argue with old pop.

You mean oid pop b:laugh
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Never heard of this before. I was thinking of kicking a barb out last week for seemingly refusing to tank in tiger form and putting the other DDers at risk, maybe he just had this problem. Was from a non-english speaking fac and wouldn't respond to the dozens of times he was asked to go into tiger form in squad chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]