Warsong Rules For Runs

2»

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Pretty stupid ideas.

I know =)

And yet, that's how we did it in the past. Could never get those Soulgatherer Mirrors...
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I did a WS at 6am in the morning, and at the end, the psy r9 mold dropped, which was selling for some large amount of coins. In my tiredness, I could have sworn on my life that Apotheosis = Cleric mold, and promptly sauntered over to pick it up. How the fact that he mold was round escaped me, I'll never know. I only realised after someone PMed me 'psy' that I started apologising profusely >.<
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I did a WS at 6am in the morning, and at the end, the psy r9 mold dropped, which was selling for some large amount of coins. In my tiredness, I could have sworn on my life that Apotheosis = Cleric mold, and promptly sauntered over to pick it up. How the fact that he mold was round escaped me, I'll never know. I only realised after someone PMed me 'psy' that I started apologising profusely >.<

D: Poor Olii! I agree with these rules; especially #3.. I went on a random WS after collecting 60 badges and was told by a cleric that joined after me that she NEEDED the pataka mold. I asked her if she had g15 waiting (I had) and she said nope; only had 24/60 badges and g13 weap. Luckily, it didn't drop xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I agree with this thread mostly. This is why I tend to go on Faction runs. I don't have a lot against people selling manufacturing service but it does get a bit frustrating when they pick up quite a few molds, especially when others actually need them. I had a hard time getting the fist mold for my BM because of people who wanted to sell manufacturing service and they somehow got higher priority than I did even if they don't even own a BM, which is why I won't go in random runs so much unless I'm going for just badges.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We should go back to the old TT drop rules.

Tanks first, then Healers, then Damage Dealers by level.

Assassins are all three, so they get priority.

As far as I remember I never got healed by a sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I do a lot of WS runs, but mostly with a group of friends and faction mates. Still, one of my biggest pet peeves is when you get to Incarcarate and someone says, "Oh, I'm going to bring my alt in when the boss dies and pay you all to take all of the Warsong Inscriptions, is that okay?"

No, it isn't okay. Why didn't this *** hat say that before the run started? It is pretty arrogant to assume that none of the rest of us might be saving for the belts, too. It interrupts the flow, and it isn't like WS runs are never long or tedious. Some of us are tired at the end and just want to finish and be done with it.

The lamest part? Two months after watching this happen again and again, and when we made these people understand that those that don't need/want them can bow out if they chose, but some others of us are collecting, too... this d-bag states that he/she doesn't need them anymore, since they have decided to switch to R9!

Needless to say, I don't include that person in any WS squads I put together. Being clear at the very beginning trumps ALL claims. Pop this on your squad at the end of the run and be prepared to get kicked and PKed, and then leave empty-handed.
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I do a lot of WS runs, but mostly with a group of friends and faction mates. Still, one of my biggest pet peeves is when you get to Incarcarate and someone says, "Oh, I'm going to bring my alt in when the boss dies and pay you all to take all of the Warsong Inscriptions, is that okay?"

No, it isn't okay. Why didn't this *** hat say that before the run started? It is pretty arrogant to assume that none of the rest of us might be saving for the belts, too. It interrupts the flow, and it isn't like WS runs are never long or tedious. Some of us are tired at the end and just want to finish and be done with it.

The lamest part? Two months after watching this happen again and again, and when we made these people understand that those that don't need/want them can bow out if they chose, but some others of us are collecting, too... this d-bag states that he/she doesn't need them anymore, since they have decided to switch to R9!

Needless to say, I don't include that person in any WS squads I put together. Being clear at the very beginning trumps ALL claims. Pop this on your squad at the end of the run and be prepared to get kicked and PKed, and then leave empty-handed.

Honestly you are being the "*** hat" or whatever. Yes, it would be more appropriate to mention this wish before run. But for real there isnt many who want/need those badges that I notice. A lot simply say no as they dont need them, I myself included. The only people who would lose in situation where those things are sold are people like you, who get more than their share because those cant be traded.

As for disrupting flow of game? I dont know this situation but if I was buying them for my barb, I would just take my sin out of instance by jumping down and going to tele = 10s. Holypathing barb to teleporter, porting to incarnation room, picking everything up and dropping other stuff, 1min tops for all of that. Same 10s for barb to get out of instance, 20s for sin to get there for vile version. Saying 2 minutes is exaggerating the time it takes but really isnt any longer than the picking loot when you cant missclick/figuring who gets extra when some dont take any, etc.

I myself would be more than happy with somebody who pays reasonable price for those things. And as it was somebody who got R9 for his/her alt I would suspect the ability to pay reasonable price wasnt the case. If they decide to change what they want, so effing what? If you let him/her do it, he/she paid for it and unless he/she is demanding money back I see no problem with the decision whatsoever.

Ps. Yes, I understand it can be a tough break when somebody suggests something, which would hinder you getting special treatment.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • cawcawwww
    cawcawwww Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Unless you are a super lucky crafter, and get great stats on your first try every time, you gonna do a looooot of warsong for badges. When I first started doing FW I'd rage if someone snatched something they didn't need that I did, especially wep molds which happened to me a lot.

Now I have done a few hundred FW with all different types of squads and have had multiple chances at every mold. Some squads are crazy anal about every drop, and some could care less about anything that drops. I don't love it when someone picks something I need for my own char so they can sell it or just because they are rushing, but at the same time I know I'll see it again.

If someone is a real jackass I avoid squading with them in the future when it is convenient for ME.

cawwwww