Skunked for St. Patty's??

_Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
_Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
I must say, I am rather disappointed to wake up and see nothing seems to be going on for St. Patty's Day?!! Used to be we would have a contest, some 2x...something?!! Why couldn't that have been extended...would have been less than one week I believe...any thoughts?b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Communists don't celebrate St. Patty's day. b:shutup
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What`s so special about some Irish holiday (it`s an excuse to get **** drunk, nothing else), it`s not even celebrated world - wide, heck let everyone demand 2x or w/e when their country has a holiday!
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    What`s so special about some Irish holiday (it`s an excuse to get **** drunk, nothing else), it`s not even celebrated world - wide, heck let everyone demand 2x or w/e when their country has a holiday!
    Was not saying everyone of a different nationality bash every holiday that does not apply...and look at the years past, we did have a screenshot contest, 2x, etc... I don't have issue with hearing happy thanksgiving twice, one for americans, and a second for canadians, and I wouldn't even ask unless I was wanting a real answer, from anyone who may know if there is a real reason why not this year?b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe it's nothing for St. Patricks because of the half year anni or whatever they called it we had a week ago. I agree that it would be fun to have a St Patricks event, but it's kinda close to have 2x again now or charging rewards which really seems to be their think to celebrate things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Merry Christmas
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe it's nothing for St. Patricks because of the half year anni or whatever they called it we had a week ago. I agree that it would be fun to have a St Patricks event, but it's kinda close to have 2x again now or charging rewards which really seems to be their think to celebrate things.

I still find it hilarious when i hear them saying "HALF ANNIVERSARY" LOOOOOOOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I still find it hilarious when i hear them saying "HALF ANNIVERSARY" LOOOOOOOL

It's like those relationships you have in your teens... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I must say, I am rather disappointed to wake up and see nothing seems to be going on for St. Patty's Day?!! Used to be we would have a contest, some 2x...something?!! Why couldn't that have been extended...would have been less than one week I believe...any thoughts?b:surrender

Yeah, it would be nice to have some sort of event today. Back in the day, they had events and contests that weren't events tied to in-game coded events. Such as Cube events, and such. You can find the old event ideas from eatwithspoons here.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Wait until Tuesday. Odds are we'll get some form of green pigment sale or something similar (This is purely my guess and not an official expectation).
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Wait until Tuesday. Odds are we'll get some form of green pigment sale or something similar (This is purely my guess and not an official expectation).

Shame that it's just a sale, though. I think a lot of players would have liked to see some sort of event.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Shame that it's just a sale, though. I think a lot of players would have liked to see some sort of event.
    Yup. I agree. Thanks for the replies thob:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's like those relationships you have in your teens... b:surrender

LOL that was exactly wat i was thinking! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cruciv
    cruciv Posts: 3 Arc User
    There is an npc with a st pattys day quest. I was looking for info to see what the rewards will be because it says I don't have enough of the item to redeem yet. Check south arch between banker and jewelcraftsman.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    Outch 2013 That Hurt.

Please start a new thread if the Topic is older than a month.

Closing.

Thanks.​​
This discussion has been closed.