edited March 2013 in Suggestion Box
Navel piercings? Navel fashion?

Come on PWI!
Post edited by Teseanna - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Options
    While an interesting idea, the only way they could implement it would be via the fashion templates. It could only be coded into shirts or pants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    right, like add more jewelry to current fashion. earrings and such. but what i mean is like other jewelry that can be added like gear with stats and atributes like rusty hearts.

one can dream :)
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited March 2013
    Options

lol come on, i want a belly button jewel with -12 channeling...
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yes, let's make the **** fashion even more sluttier than it already is.
    /sarcasm
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ...but **** with PURPOSE! I want my nose ring with +15 magic...
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Pwi's graphics would make piercings look ridiculous. The characters are flat as a board, I can't see any way to make it look decent. I think there's some male wig that has like 5 ear piercings on one side, that's enough for me tbh. And frankly, IF I wanted a game with piercings and other modern day stuff, I would go and play imvu or whatever they call it these days.b:surrender

edit: I was wrong. -_- Just checked on ecatomb and seems like every third male hair has an earring attached to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ...but **** with PURPOSE! I want my nose ring with +15 magic...

Why?
    We've already got +stat items with tomes, ring engravings, and necklace engravings when it comes to accessories with additional stats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • judgyu
    judgyu Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    basicly she wants cash shop exclusive stuff that looks good and has stats... i formerly oppose the idea as it would be imbalnced in pvp