Current archer's gear

HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Archer
i would like to know where can i improve .

http://pwcalc.com/9090dc6388a8d956

thx in advance.b:chuckle
Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
X
We
Are
Reality
X
**** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
Post edited by HaveanLight - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are you rocking fist/claws? if not, consider restating some Str into Dex.
    Are you planning on going full NV3? If not, improve your refinesf

Other than that, it seems fine.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Depends on your plans and budget. Just a general few at a glance with no information given are:

Get the rest of the R9 set instead of just the bow. (which would cover all the armor related upgrades as well as your neck).
    Get a Sky cover and refine it for some extra pdef.
    Upgrade your helm to a third cast one since you have the cape already (and this is going off that assumption you upgrade the rest of your gear to R9)
    Get at least +5 refine on all your gears.
    Go learn demon winged blessing for the extra crit. (not gear but if it wasn't a mistake on the calc it's cheap and helpful so go do it)
    Grab some engraves on your rings and neck.
    Try to work towards a better tome.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Along the lines of what Kossy said, if you don't plan on full R9, at least get the belt for the 10 defense level bonus.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are you rocking fist/claws? if not, consider restating some Str into Dex.
    Are you planning on going full NV3? If not, improve your refinesf

Other than that, it seems fine.
    yeah this was a fist a building before i decided to to go pure archer, what should be my base str after restating ?

OPKossy wrote: »
    Depends on your plans and budget. Just a general few at a glance with no information given are:

Get the rest of the R9 set instead of just the bow. (which would cover all the armor related upgrades as well as your neck).
    Get a Sky cover and refine it for some extra pdef.
    Upgrade your helm to a third cast one since you have the cape already (and this is going off that assumption you upgrade the rest of your gear to R9)
    Get at least +5 refine on all your gears.
    Go learn demon winged blessing for the extra crit. (not gear but if it wasn't a mistake on the calc it's cheap and helpful so go do it)
    Grab some engraves on your rings and neck.
    Try to work towards a better tome.

I can't afford full R9 , i wanted to make a combination of R8R and NirvS3 both for their 2 set bonus
    Along the lines of what Kossy said, if you don't plan on full R9, at least get the belt for the 10 defense level bonus.

hmmm +10 def bonus + R9belt worth the investment ? i was thinking about Warsong / Jungle Belt to replace the TT99.
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You have two of the hardest pieces of r9 knocked out already. There's no excuse to not get the rest of it and then go r9rr. Don't gimp yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    You have two of the hardest pieces of r9 knocked out already. There's no excuse to not get the rest of it and then go r9rr. Don't gimp yourself.

I... gotta admit I agree with this. The weapon alone can be compared to the full set of armor in terms of cost (and from offhand memory, it's actually slightly more expensive but I'm too lazy to verify for sure right now).

If you post again absolutely sure about not getting the rest then I'll continue with more comments but yeah... b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yeah this was a fist a building before i decided to to go pure archer, what should be my base str after restating ?

I can't afford full R9 , i wanted to make a combination of R8R and NirvS3 both for their 2 set bonus

hmmm +10 def bonus + R9belt worth the investment ? i was thinking about Warsong / Jungle Belt to replace the TT99.
    If you definitely plan on keeping your cape and tome [which adds +16 Str], you should be good with a base Str of around 90 [89, if you're not OCD like me].

Considering that you can't afford full R9, NV3 is your best bet. Here's a quick comparison:
    Current with +5 Refines [+7 Helm]: http://pwcalc.com/ea39cd81acf5fec9
    Full NV3 with equal refines: http://pwcalc.com/778738538404db2f
    You lose 400-ish HP, but gain 500+ PRes and 900+ MRes. You also get the set bonus of +20 Atk Lvl and +15 Def Lvl which will increase your survival even more.

As for the belt, it's your decision on what you can afford. All three would be good choices either way, but the most beneficial would be the R9 Belt. You'd gain +10 Def Lvls, +700 MRes, and the belt has a PRes a little higher than a +6 Warsong/Jungle belt.