Illegal Territory War Technique???

Casyre - Sanctuary
Casyre - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
On Sanctuary server, my faction is fighting faction Vindicate, and I suspected them of hacking because the catapults are not there when the tower are destroyed. They destroy turret so fast I can not believe. I finally find out why. Someone killing the tower before it is even built. Do not even use catapults, just with triple spark attack.

One of his friend pass me his private youtube video. Maybe he think it is funny to cheat like this and show off, but I am not happy with such things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urUs12IalbQ

Reason why what you see should be illegal=

1.our tower builders run with holy path and speed pot, but still need time for building
2.when someone use immune 12 sec pot, you can not attack them back
3.1 person kill a tower by himself? wtf? faction spend money to build tower and 1 person bust it so fast?
4.not using catapult to attack is the biggest cheat.

It is unstoppable method. You can see for yourself that our faction Legendary is not slow. Run fastest way to tower with holy path and speed pot and still get humiliation.

I do not want to name and shame, but I believe this is highly illegal and deserve punishment. I know he will not get ban anyways because cashshop so much.
Post edited by Casyre - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's been a long time, but if I remember right the towers are weak when they are being constructed. It's the job of the faction to defend it and prevent people from reaching it and destroying it before it is built. Doesn't sound like anything illegal, really. And Legendary used to use that tactic as well, so....
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't know what else to say, but great job to our offense team!!!

On Sanctuary server, my faction is fighting faction Vindicate, and I suspected them of hacking because the catapults are not there when the tower are destroyed. They destroy turret so fast I can not believe. I finally find out why. Someone killing the tower before it is even built. Do not even use catapults, just with triple spark attack.

One of her friend pass me his private youtube video. Maybe he think it is funny to cheat like this and show off, but I am not happy with such things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urUs12IalbQ

Reason why what you see should be illegal=

1.our tower builders run with holy path and speed pot, but still need time for building Time to hire a new tower builder. I often get to your left gate and towers are still not there.
    2.when someone use immune 12 sec pot, you can not attack them back That's the whole purpose of having those pots.
    3.1 person kill a tower by himself? wtf? faction spend money to build tower and 1 person bust it so fast? Watch the video again, there is a whole team there shooting at it.
    4.not using catapult to attack is the biggest cheat. 2nd post on this thread already answered it.

It is unstoppable method. You can see for yourself that our faction Legendary is not slow. Run fastest way to tower with holy path and speed pot and still get humiliation. Umm, since you guys are not slow, explain how did the other faction get there faster?

I do not want to name and shame, but I believe this is highly illegal and deserve punishment. I know he will not get ban anyways because cashshop so much. It is not even a cheat, and you are just making you guys look bad with this point.
  • Squeasy - Sanctuary
    Squeasy - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Beep Beep

Somebody call the garbage truck 'cuz those towers are going downnnnnnnnn...

b:laugh
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We did it to you guys like 4 TWs in a row lol
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    b:flower

2 billion coins for the secret on how to stop it. b:dirty
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    LOL too funny..
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Don't see why this should be illegal, you guys just need to get faster, good job to the attacking faction though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Run fastest way to tower with holy path and speed pot and still get humiliation.

You guys aren't fast enough then! b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is the greatest QQ thread i've ever seen LOL
  • Casyre - Sanctuary
    Casyre - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow are you guys all from Vindicate? I already say that WE ARE RUNNING FASTEST METHOD WITH HOLY PATH AND SPEED POT TO BUILD TOWER. WE ARE NOT SLOW TO BUILD TOWER. The tower is building process already when attackers arrive. The building process too long and someone triple spark attacking 12 sec immune kill.

Not stoppable he also stealthing. Even if we run in front of tower to defend, only need 1 person to take down 80% tower HP. WTF?
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    if you are going as fast as you can, then how come we get there before u guys do. Ill give you a hint, your faction is a piece of sht that is why :)
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you do know its farther from our base to your advance towers then it is from your base to your own towers.. clearly you're not going as fast as you can
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Wow are you guys all from Vindicate? I already say that WE ARE RUNNING FASTEST METHOD WITH HOLY PATH AND SPEED POT TO BUILD TOWER. WE ARE NOT SLOW TO BUILD TOWER. The tower is building process already when attackers arrive. The building process too long and someone triple spark attacking 12 sec immune kill.

Not stoppable he also stealthing. Even if we run in front of tower to defend, only need 1 person to take down 80% tower HP. WTF?

I'm not, and only TW I did was mostly when I was forming squads and leading the TWs I was in while in Legendary. Though later on my BM got to avoid that and just squad along, which was a lot more enjoyable.

For speed they can Alacrity + Holy Path + Charger Orb + Holy Path, given that it sounds as if Vindi has alot of archers.

And again, the defenses and health of towers are MUCH weaker than when they are built. It has been a tactic since 2008 to get there quickly and kill the towers off while they are being built for that reason, and you don't need catapults to do it. They die pretty quickly even with 8X and 9X beating on them, with R9rr and such it should be even easier.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The only way to win a MMO is to leave the MMO.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Easy with the language guys. b:surrender

If you watch the video again, the tower was down to 360k before your so called "1 person" even laid a hand on it. And let me go ahead and do the math for you, 360/500 is 72%. It is not possible to take down 80% of a tower when it was already at 72%. While I was on it, I saw a wizard, a psychic, an archer all shooting at that 1 tower, not counting the others shooting on the other tower.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Try having your faction's archers work together as a team to chain cast elvan alacrity on the tower builders. For example 2 archers and a tower builder runs out the gate. Archer 1 cast EA on tower builder, after it wears off, archer 2 cast his EA on the tower builder. The tower builder should conserve holy path and apoth until all the EA is cast onto him (if possible). It's best to try and not use holy path if you can because if you can get to the tower and still have Genie stamina, you can use occult ice when needed on the enemy attacker as you build the tower or IG. You can also use a cleric as a tower builder to seal any enemies near the tower. The more archers you have for this, the better. It requires really good and fast timing of all the members involved.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    isnt it more illegal for the same pple to gain lands on another faction by using a loophole of ToS aka land on an alt faction (LG & babyLG) >.> The faction vindi you so speak of illegal techniques are pretty much straight forward in the tactics they use, they arent swerving around loopholes or anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Try having your faction's archers work together as a team to chain cast elvan alacrity on the tower builders. For example 2 archers and a tower builder runs out the gate. Archer 1 cast EA on tower builder, after it wears off, archer 2 cast his EA on the tower builder. The tower builder should conserve holy path and apoth until all the EA is cast onto him (if possible). It's best to try and not use holy path if you can because if you can get to the tower and still have Genie stamina, you can use occult ice when needed on the enemy attacker as you build the tower or IG. You can also use a cleric as a tower builder to seal any enemies near the tower. The more archers you have for this, the better. It requires really good and fast timing of all the members involved.

When they first try it they might need to have the archers only move forward at first, all HP, and have their chosen half to cast EA on. After it wears off, HP , charger orb, EA half again, HP, etc. Dunno how much would need, but 8 seems easy enough to pull off for a few sets, while always having genie stamina regenning for max effectiveness.
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you're just making your faction look noob.

This tactic has been around since before Vindicate even existed lol...

clearly we are hacking...
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    WTS>Tower's IG !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013

If towers were not meant to be destroyed this way (and being vulnerable before being fully built), they should have an Immune to Damage status during the process of being build or be immune in general and only Catapults have the ability to deal damage to them.

Since towers can take damage from players regardless, it's up to the faction to hurry to build and defend them. That's how I see it. b:surrender

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Beep Beep

Somebody call the garbage truck 'cuz those towers are going downnnnnnnnn...

b:laugh

And hell yeah they are going down :D
  • ____BM____ - Sanctuary
    ____BM____ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I always wondered why they went down so fast when we went against vindi... Makes sence now b:chuckle

In my opinion theres no rule against attacking towers at all so stop the QQ lol
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2013

If towers were not meant to be destroyed this way (and being vulnerable before being fully built), they should have an Immune to Damage status during the process of being build or be immune in general and only Catapults have the ability to deal damage to them.

Since towers can take damage from players regardless, it's up to the faction to hurry to build and defend them. That's how I see it. b:surrender

I'm from LG and even I have to agree with this.

It's a cheap way to do things but then again, it's Vindi we're talking about.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:laugh QQ for something that happens for years and all know except the qq-er?
    This is better that HL drama .
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    This is not illegal and has never been so.

And seeing what this topic is turning into, I think it's best to cut it off from getting worse.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.