I might be black
Post edited by bolocactu on

Comments

• Sinirah - Raging Tide
    Sinirah - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    I'm wondering if I should sell my wings.b:victory

If you level up your Wings skill (assuming you're a Winged Elf), it can be faster than some other wings that you can buy on Boutique.
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you sell your natural wings, you can always buy them back from the elder/priest/one of those around there NPCs in the elf city for... I don't remember if it was 10K or 30K OTL

If you're planning on going demon and an archer, it's a good idea to keep them, because there's a few skills that have an increase in effect if you have the natural elf wings equipped.

The natural wings can go up to +2.00 mps if you level flying mastery so they're fine on their own, but they will always drain 2 MP per second even past level 30. So for standard flying use, if you're planning on getting a cash shop wing and not going for demon archer you may as well sell them--I never replaced the natural wings+flying mastery with the +.5 mps eagle wings gained at level 30, though, since I don't ever tend to use acceleration. (Acceleration's an action through the action window which makes you fly 2x faster than the normal flying speed, but it costs chi stones to use so is fairly limited in application)
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

If you're planning on going demon and an archer, it's a good idea to keep them, because there's a few skills that have an increase in effect if you have the natural elf wings equipped.

thats a lie
    I might be black
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bolocactu wrote: »
    thats a lie
    What, did they change it o_o?

Edit::
    ○Bow Mastery

Passive Skill

Required Cultivation Aware of the Void
    Increases all ranged weapon attack damage by 75% and increases critical hit rate.

Demon version increases ranged weapon critical hit rate by 1% and an additional percent with Wings of Winged Elves.

○Winged Blessing

Passive Skill

Increases the range of all ranged attacks by 12 meters, and gives an accuracy as well as critical hit rate increase.

Demon version increases accuracy by 10% on ranged targets.
    Demon version increases critical hit rate by 1% and a bonus one percent with Wings of Winged Elves equipped.

Dude, what's your problem?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013

What, did they change it o_o?

Edit::
    ○Bow Mastery

Passive Skill

Increases all ranged weapon attack damage by 75% and increases critical hit rate.

Demon version increases ranged weapon critical hit rate by 1% and an additional percent with Wings of Winged Elves.

○Winged Blessing

Passive Skill

Increases the range of all ranged attacks by 12 meters, and gives an accuracy as well as critical hit rate increase.

Demon version increases accuracy by 10% on ranged targets.
    Demon version increases critical hit rate by 1% and a bonus one percent with Wings of Winged Elves equipped.

Dude, what's your problem?

thats not a real effect
    I might be black
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you know so d*mn much, why did you ask?

Keep the wings and upgrade your flying mastery. You'll end up flying faster than someone who spent 2-3m on wings, and it will have cost you less than 0.5m.
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    u think ur so cool y dont u rhyme then ****b:victory
    I might be black
  • bolocactu
    edited March 2013
    btw I think I wanna be a sin now so boomb:victory
    I might be black
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sins suck. BOOM!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I sense the presence of a fail sin approaching.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    I sense the presence of a closed thread approaching.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.