Sweet Sweet Karma!

Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot give 4294967296 points to Zanryu - Lothranis.
    You are limited to awarding only 10 points per request.
    Zsw - Dreamweaver awards 10 points to Zanryu - Lothranis!
    Zanryu - Lothranis now has a total of -888888878 points and is in 43rd place.
    Zsw - Dreamweaver can still award another 10 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've added some extra features to admin requests to make managing points easier.

1) Multiple names can be , delimited or use the word "and"
    2) You can put multiple commands in the same post (Sweetie bot will make a reply to each command separately)

Again both of these are admin-only features, let's see how it goes.

Sweetiebot award 3 points to ViciousMinx, oVenusArmanio, skaitavia, defenderofdreams, and Krisnda, because they deserver more points

This command should work.

Sweetiebot give Elenacostel - heavens tear,Decus - Dreamweaver, somefakeuser, Sweetiebot - Lothranis 3 points for test purposes

this command will fail because of an unidentified name

Sweetiebot remove 10 points from OPKossy and Asterelle - Sanctuary because they have too many
    This command will work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot award 3 points to ViciousMinx, oVenusArmanio, skaitavia, defenderofdreams, and Krisnda, because they deserver more points
    Asterelle - Sanctuary awards 3 points to ViciousMinx!
    ViciousMinx now has a total of 17 points and is in 14th place.
    Asterelle - Sanctuary awards 3 points to oVenusArmanio!
    oVenusArmanio now has a total of 13 points and is in 16th place.
    Asterelle - Sanctuary awards 3 points to Skaitavia!
    Skaitavia now has a total of 13 points and is in 17th place.
    Asterelle - Sanctuary awards 3 points to DefenderofDreams!
    DefenderofDreams now has a total of 1 point and is in 37th place.
    Asterelle - Sanctuary awards 3 points to Krisnda!
    Krisnda now has a total of 11 points and is in 19th place.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot give Elenacostel - heavens tear,Decus - Dreamweaver, somefakeuser, Sweetiebot - Lothranis 3 points for test purposes
    Umm, is 'somefakeuser' really the right name for this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot remove 10 points from OPKossy and Asterelle - Sanctuary because they have too many
    Asterelle - Sanctuary removes 10 points from OPKossy!
    OPKossy now has a total of 157 points and is in 1st place.
    Asterelle - Sanctuary removes 10 points from Asterelle - Sanctuary!
    Asterelle - Sanctuary now has a total of 58 points and is in 4th place.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot give 4294967296 points to Zanryu - Lothranis.

Wha, you messed up the eights D:! </3

Nrr why is the points to different people an admin only command o.o? 's it 'cause there's a point limit normal users can give and that'd make them use alot of their points at once, or to limit spam, or just 'cause they don't really need it xD?
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Poor BM
    edited March 2013

Nrr why is the points to different people an admin only command o.o? 's it 'cause there's a point limit normal users can give and that'd make them use alot of their points at once, or to limit spam, or just 'cause they don't really need it xD?

I associate it with managing the list and awarding contest prizes. It becomes a little tricky with normal users because I'd have to resolve what it means with respect to point limits when there is a conflict.

Like what happens if you try to award 20 points to 12 people in one post when you are limited to 10 points per request? I guess it should give 1 point each to the first 10 names? I'm not sure if that would be acceptable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013

The limit itself encourages normal users to think about it or spread points out (at least if they were ever to be used for anything).

Since admins have no limits to begin with, allowing them to compress all their awarding into one post instead of making however many per points saves a bit of time and keeps things neat and tidy.

Plus this way someone can't get around the "You can only award X points at a time" by doing it multiple times in the same post. Even if we currently see them doing it multiple times.

... Perhaps making a limit on how many you can give to an individual daily would work better than saying you can give at max 10 *or remove 2 at max) within each post (IE: You have 30 to spread per day but can't give more than 15 to the same user each day) but I'm not sure how much more difficult/annoying that would be. If it was added though it would line up with the spirit of things a bit more.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited March 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    ... Perhaps making a limit on how many you can give to an individual daily would work better than saying you can give at max 10 *or remove 2 at max) within each post (IE: You have 30 to spread per day but can't give more than 15 to the same user each day) but I'm not sure how much more difficult/annoying that would be. If it was added though it would line up with the spirit of things a bit more.

Ooo I'm liking it. That's not really much harder. Thanks for the suggestion.
    sweetiebot give opkossy 4 points for the idea!

Edit: ehh I'm getting kinda confused thinking about it now. The actual logic isn't bad but it is kinda confusing to present that info to the user.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    sweetiebot give opkossy 4 points for the idea!
    Asterelle - Sanctuary awards 4 points to OPKossy!
    OPKossy now has a total of 161 points and is in 1st place.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I associate it with managing the list and awarding contest prizes. It becomes a little tricky with normal users because I'd have to resolve what it means with respect to point limits when there is a conflict.

Like what happens if you try to award 20 points to 12 people in one post when you are limited to 10 points per request? I guess it should give 1 point each to the first 10 names? I'm not sure if that would be acceptable.

Wait, what? (Like someone awarding 20 points to lots of people if they knew they had a limit I mean for the video response 'xD)

--anyway, eum I guess that if someone tried to give a bunch of people points in a list and had a limit they expanded for... some reason (I guess it makes sense since it's new and people try to give more than they can pretty often ,but it sounds weird to me xD) then Sweetie could just give each person in the list 1 point, (or do maths and figure out what the max amount each person could get with the allotted remaining point amount before the post, but that'd be lots more complicated to code so I won't even ask you to do that unless you want to x.x'') But either way I don't think it'd in any way be unacceptable to have some sort of affect happen if it would have otherwise just cut off.

For modsies I could see it as some sort of contest rewards if we ever get to that, I guess o.o But I was thinking more of like.. when I was giving both Bella and Zanny five points each, and had to double post(I always feel sort of like I'm double posting if it's one of Sweetie's posts in between OTL) to do that and stuff.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Feels like Reddit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited March 2013
    Feels like Reddit.
    I like to think of it as reddit meets Harry Potter. It's pretty fun to say phrases like.

Sweetiebot, 5 points to Knownase - Heavens Tear!

I actually suggested a karma system a couple of years ago. After I made Sweetiebot I realized I could basically implement it myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot give 10 points to Longknife - Harshlands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot, 5 points to Knownase - Heavens Tear!
    Asterelle - Sanctuary awards 5 points to Knownase - Heavens Tear!
    Knownase - Heavens Tear now has a total of 5 points and is in 39th place.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot give 10 points to Longknife - Harshlands.
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands awards 10 points to Longknife - Harshlands!
    Longknife - Harshlands now has a total of 70 points and is in 2nd place.
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands can still award another 20 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I just wanted to see how she would respond to extremely large numbers. Here i'll fix it slowly :o

Sweetiebot remove 2 points from Zanryu - Lothranis.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Sweetiebot remove 2 points from Zanryu - Lothranis.
    Zsw - Dreamweaver removes 2 points from Zanryu - Lothranis!
    Zanryu - Lothranis now has a total of -888888880 points and is in 47th place.
    Zsw - Dreamweaver can still remove another 3 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Zsw - Dreamweaver removes 2 points from Zanryu - Lothranis!
    Zanryu - Lothranis now has a total of -888888880 points and is in 47th place.
    Zsw - Dreamweaver can still remove another 3 points today.

Wow.

SweetieBot give 10 points to Longknife - Harshlands cause he's my TW leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    SweetieBot give 10 points to Longknife - Harshlands cause he's my TW leader.
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands awards 10 points to Longknife - Harshlands!
    Longknife - Harshlands now has a total of 80 points and is in 2nd place.
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands can still award another 10 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    O_o why is Longknife getting all these random points?

SweetieBot please remove 2 points from Longknife - Harshlands for getting points for no real reason at all.. o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    O_o why is Longknife getting all these random points?

SweetieBot please remove 2 points from Longknife - Harshlands for getting points for no real reason at all.. o_o

To Skype with you! Or to the count thread with you!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Zheii - Archosaur removes 2 points from Longknife - Harshlands!
    Longknife - Harshlands now has a total of 78 points and is in 2nd place.
    Zheii - Archosaur can still remove another 3 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    To Skype with you! Or to the count thread with you!

I'm going! chill out Zan xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I'm going! chill out Zan xD

Teehee! It makes me feel all alone when you reply 20 minutes later! Bad Zheii! BAD!
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Teehee! It makes me feel all alone when you reply 20 minutes later! Bad Zheii! BAD!

Awwwh I'm sorry D;
    My Skype is stupid and broken and sometimes doesn't tell me when people message me QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Awwwh I'm sorry D;
    My Skype is stupid and broken and sometimes doesn't tell me when people message me QQ

Well start checking more often, cause in messaging you teehee
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Well start checking more often, cause in messaging you teehee

Yes, yes.. you and your demands D;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Yes, yes.. you and your demands D;

Do them and perhaps I'll reward you
This discussion has been closed.