Thank you all for that

Options
Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Probably one of the most exciting NW I have had in a long time. At level 99 and still +2/3 TT90 (mostly) you would think it would not be that fun for this nab but I was excited the entire time! I got plenty of what I assume was evenly geared fights. One instance where I was mostly responsible for stopping the flag cap 3 times on a well geared barb (thank you vector/shard/light procs). I got one shot quite a bit as well but I feel like I learned a lot this around and I had a lot of fun doing it. Thank you b:kiss
Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
Post edited by Sister_Warui - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You are so very welcome fellow RT citizen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You were in light nation I think? At least I saw a lot of vici there! But yes thank you again. Completely worth it all 2 hours.

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    NW on psy is so much fun even if you are undergeared, you can always stun/freeze/slow and assist other people while getting contri points (unless you get a caster with purify weapon xD)
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited March 2013
    Options
    NW on psy is so much fun even if you are undergeared, you can always stun/freeze/slow and assist other people while getting contri points (unless you get a caster with purify weapon xD)

I did a lot of that :p I notice I get a lot less tokens than others and I think it is.because I am in flight a lot and almost never hit anyone but the.flag carrier+defenders. A little too timid with engaging others after my second death or so. I also had a cleric kite me for over 2minutes QQ bad move for me. Tricked too easily.

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I was in Dark, hunting down the flaming warriors. It gets better with time, thanks to NW you will get semi-decent or high grade gears in no time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Think I saw you a couple times in the fight. Gear also is pretty easy to get now with NW also.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You did? Woo! Hope it was not m dying >.<

edited March 2013
    Options
    22/03/2013 NW

Oh my goodness thank you so much again! This new map was a lot of fun and so were the fights! JessJess and Apostasy decided to just go ahead and farm kill me this time around >.> (technically I killed myself on Apo...) But the entire thing was fun again. b:victory Those who played that NW really made tonight fun for me. I was a little concerned about not having enough people to fill the maps but in my mind it makes the squad focus a lot more needed. spamming 20 people inside of an instance will not work. Need teamwork to keep all of the new lands safe now. I went solo and I think I found that out the hard way >.< But anyway! People who think PWI is dead should really play more NW imo. A lot of arguing about spawn killing and what not but...if I (in TT90/r8) can run away from an r9 archer at spawn point and live then so can anyone else.

I hope to see you all on Sunday <3

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    22/03/2013 NW

Oh my goodness thank you so much again! This new map was a lot of fun and so were the fights! JessJess and Apostasy decided to just go ahead and farm kill me this time around >.> (technically I killed myself on Apo...) But the entire thing was fun again. Those who played that NW really made tonight fun for me. I was a little concerned about not having enough people to fill the maps but in my mind it makes the squad focus a lot more needed. spamming 20 people inside of an instance will not work. Need teamwork to keep all of the new lands safe now. I went solo and I think I found that out the hard way >.< But anyway! People who think PWI is dead should really play more NW imo. A lot of arguing about spawn killing and what not but...if I (in TT90/r8) can run away from an r9 archer at spawn point and live then so can anyone else.

I hope to see you all on Sunday <3
    I was gonna say... I never farm kill anyone, at least not intentionally b:embarrass ... unless ofc i know you are one of the r9+'s or from Vicious b:chuckle But yeah, this added lands had me worried to... but it seems baselocks are no where near as likely as they they were, but i do think they will happen at some point or another... and i was able to go out and earn more contribution because of it... I think this just upped my supply token potential by about 30-40% on average if im right... PWE did very good on the nw update here... i didnt even dc on entering, nor in the first few battles... nor in any battle... i didnt even crash after nw b:pleased

PS i gonna farm kill you sunday tho now b:sin b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I was gonna say... I never farm kill anyone, at least not intentionally b:embarrass ... unless ofc i know you are one of the r9+'s or from Vicious b:chuckle But yeah, this added lands had me worried to... but it seems baselocks are no where near as likely as they they were, but i do think they will happen at some point or another... and i was able to go out and earn more contribution because of it... I think this just upped my supply token potential by about 30-40% on average if im right... PWE did very good on the nw update here... i didnt even dc on entering, nor in the first few battles... nor in any battle... i didnt even crash after nw b:pleased

i loled

everytime i see u in an instance i count to 300 by the time i finish counting ur not there anymore
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
    edited March 2013
    Options

Good luck. I change my fashion every week for this specific reason D: That way I can trash talk everyone (that includes you Kastus. Dirty sin...) Like I actually know what I am doing without much fear of instant NW dead Warui. b:chuckle b:victory

• IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i loled

everytime i see u in an instance i count to 300 by the time i finish counting ur not there anymore

Why are you so hilarious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

LOLOLOL b:laughb:laugh

I cried irl from this b:cry
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i loled

thats cause you are usually one of the ones farm killin me... so ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    thats cause you are usually one of the ones farm killin me... so ;p

One of the few people I call out on vent for, and there is no mercy b:laugh
    Memerable faces have their ups and downs
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

hello my former friend ;|
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    hello my former friend ;|

Keep lieing to yourself, you know you love me :|
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options

aw shucks Kiki b:cute im wuv'd b:kiss

i take it as a compliment anyway b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Apostasy, teach me, Master. How do you last so much longer than I ? b:shocked

b:bye
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Apostasy, teach me, Master. How do you last so much longer than I ? b:shocked

Im not sure if this is sarcasm based on Kastus's post, or if this is for real b:question... i'd be more than happy to see who stands longer tho if it is sarcasm... kastus is an r9.3 sin at level 105 in Vicious... how long do most people really last versus those squads? i think i do alright considering, and i think ive also been doing better still... with a little more time... they will notice it too if they havent already b:sin

there have been numerous occasions where I was the last one standing on my side versus at least a handful of others geared about the same as myself... Sure I lost b:surrender... but it was worth the personal contribution i most definitely earned...

if you are not being sarcastic... chances are you know how to last longer the same as myself when it comes to things available for everyone and how and when to use those things... maybe we can exchange notes in that case?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Apostasy, sorry, it's humor on my part. One of my longtime friends just moved his highest toon over to QQme and was telling me how he watches my videos, to help his little archer, on how not to play an archer as I die so dog gone fast & frequently. A count of 300 is about 300 seconds or 5 minutes. Staying alive for 5 minutes of battle in NW or TW would be great in my opinion. Considering the usual opponents I see in both events, I would love to live for 5 minutes between deaths. b:cute

edited March 2013
    Options
    Speaking of trading notes that is probably what I need to do. Start recording my NW and posting them so people can yell at my nab tactics and I can get a little better at PvP.

Also I need to stop poking r9 archers and seekers until I get my own r9 -.-
    Kastus tried to help me after the last NW and then I had to cut it extremely short because the only white names were r9rr at the time >.< Warui WTB PvP for less than r9 outside of NW D:

Back on topic though: NW is making me improve rapidly even in poor gears I believe. Keep coming RT. You make it fun every time.

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Apostasy, sorry, it's humor on my part. One of my longtime friends just moved his highest toon over to QQme and was telling me how he watches my videos, to help his little archer, on how not to play an archer as I die so dog gone fast & frequently. A count of 300 is about 300 seconds or 5 minutes. Staying alive for 5 minutes of battle in NW or TW would be great in my opinion. Considering the usual opponents I see in both events, I would love to live for 5 minutes between deaths. b:cute

Eh, is all good... and yeah... 5 minutes between deaths would be nice in nw and tw... but that all depends who the opposition is... and as much as i hate to say this (cause i wanna keel boogie myself in pk), look over the archer and possibly the pvp ponderings threads for boogiepanda's archer videos... he does have some good pointers for anyone really...

And yeah, i just got a tad irked because i was just singing you some praise as a teacher and leader in one of the nw threads, to come over and read that b:surrender well, like i said, is all good...
    Speaking of trading notes that is probably what I need to do. Start recording my NW and posting them so people can yell at my nab tactics and I can get a little better at PvP.

Also I need to stop poking r9 archers and seekers until I get my own r9 -.-
    Kastus tried to help me after the last NW and then I had to cut it extremely short because the only white names were r9rr at the time >.< Warui WTB PvP for less than r9 outside of NW D:

Back on topic though: NW is making me improve rapidly even in poor gears I believe. Keep coming RT. You make it fun every time.

I'll pk or duel with ya... win or lose, im pretty good at tellin ya what i did at least and how to work with it or avoid it all together... i say win or lose cause i see ur 99 if ur avatar is up to date... chances are you wont win... i literally had a 97 cleric (TheAncestor... credit given where credit is truely due) beat me when i was 100 still, and up till that point i swore id never get beat by anyone 99 or under... i can look over ur genie too... genie is definitely important in pvp... id say far more so than in pve... and yeah, as much as kastus irks me at times, im sure he knows a lot of ins and outs as a sin...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'll pk or duel with ya... win or lose, im pretty good at tellin ya what i did at least and how to work with it or avoid it all together... i say win or lose cause i see ur 99 if ur avatar is up to date... chances are you wont win... i literally had a 97 cleric (TheAncestor... credit given where credit is truely due) beat me when i was 100 still, and up till that point i swore id never get beat by anyone 99 or under... i can look over ur genie too... genie is definitely important in pvp... id say far more so than in pve... and yeah, as much as kastus irks me at times, im sure he knows a lot of ins and outs as a sin...

I am actually level 100 0.0 silly forum not being up to date D: and I actually need a new genie for PvP...my PvE genie is really awful but since it is PvE I just need holy path and extreme poison. Anyway dueling would be great! I really do want help after my gear even out a little. I do alright for myself in NW in and out of groups but my one in one is just sad. QQ I do need the help if I am being honest. Which is rare in World Chat...

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I am actually level 100 0.0 silly forum not being up to date D: and I actually need a new genie for PvP...my PvE genie is really awful but since it is PvE I just need holy path and extreme poison. Anyway dueling would be great! I really do want help after my gear even out a little. I do alright for myself in NW in and out of groups but my one in one is just sad. QQ I do need the help if I am being honest. Which is rare in World Chat...

well, as far as your level 100 being represented on your avatar... u need to click on your avatar up top i believe and change it urself... i know... i was wondering why my 101 wasnt showing up for like 2 weeks b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I've enjoyed Boogie's videos for quite a while, from TW and PK to his genie videos. (My problem is getting a genie with good enough stats to get the majority of his suggested genie skills :) ) I subscribe to his and all other video producers on RT. You can learn a lot just watching a character of your class played by a veteran in videos.

Sis, hit your faction's vet players up to hold PK lesson nights. They can show you how to defeat each class, learn to read player buffs on sight, and the why and wherefore. You will get varied info from each vet and try it all to see what helps you most. It really works as long as gear are about equal. I suggest not worrying about not being strong against R9s as most have several years longer in game to have obtained their gear & refines.

There is a major issue, if you're a T2 +5 armored like me, when you take on the R9's like Man, Swampfoot, Boogie, Harkin, Spell, Ms Mav, etc... (There's actually quite a long list of well built R9s and too long to list all the good ones here.) Their gear is designed for R9+ combat and lesser gear is not so great against them. I don't know all their avatars; but, when I hit someone with my +10 T3 bow and see 100~ 300 damage, I tend to laugh as I know what's going to happen next if they notice me. And, most of them are nice people if you talk with them one on one.

This is a game to be played for fun. I hope you enjoy yourself here and have all the fun you want.

PS:

To you R9s in NWs, may I suggest that you let us lower geared players hit on you a while before you kill us? After all, we all get points for dealing damage and healing damage. I know you want points and we need points to make it worth our while to stay in your battles. b:laugh

edited March 2013
    Options

Sis, hit your faction's vet players up to hold PK lesson nights. They can show you how to defeat each class, learn to read player buffs on sight, and the why and wherefore. You will get varied info from each vet and try it all to see what helps you most. It really works as long as gear are about equal. I suggest not worrying about not being strong against R9s as most have several years longer in game to have obtained their gear & refines.

There is a major issue, if you're a T2 +5 armored like me, when you take on the R9's like Man, Swampfoot, Boogie, Harkin, Spell, Ms Mav, etc... (There's actually quite a long list of well built R9s and too long to list all the good ones here.) Their gear is designed for R9+ combat and lesser gear is not so great against them. I don't know all their avatars; but, when I hit someone with my +10 T3 bow and see 100~ 300 damage, I tend to laugh as I know what's going to happen next if they notice me. And, most of them are nice people if you talk with them one on one.

This is a game to be played for fun. I hope you enjoy yourself here and have all the fun you want.

PS:

To you R9s in NWs, may I suggest that you let us lower geared players hit on you a while before you kill us? After all, we all get points for dealing damage and healing damage. I know you want points and we need points to make it worth our while to stay in your battles. b:laugh

Oh! Maybe I said something wrong (My English still needs work >.<) but...I have a lot of fun every time I log into the game. I really do not get mad dying in PK or NW. R9 or no. One of my best in game friends is full r9rr I believe and he is so patient and friendly with me. Still...I have fun getting better and practicing so NW is a great time to poke fun of players I know can 1 shot any time they want and still learn what to do. How I like to play is have fun with my friends and trying hard to better myself. And I like to keep this thread open to learning for nabs like me and still thank RT for a fun time in NW. People complain too much and mean it in this game.
    I die a lot and I have a lot I can learn. Oh well. Nation Wars is fun for me even on a losing side (unless I spend half an hour base locked...) Because it is just another way to test strategies (by that I mean how I can die slower next time...) b:chuckle .
    Thank you for the advice though! Next time I log in I will certainly take it and ask my faction/friends to help with 1v1s. Losing a few million in game coin on dolls and such is a small price to get better at a game I enjoy playing quite frequently :p

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    To you R9s in NWs, may I suggest that you let us lower geared players hit on you a while before you kill us? After all, we all get points for dealing damage and healing damage. I know you want points and we need points to make it worth our while to stay in your battles.

lol... you sir are brilliant b:victory we will both last at least 5 minutes this way b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lol... you sir are brilliant b:victory we will both last at least 5 minutes this way b:chuckle

5 minutes against that is like a distant dream of heaven for me :pb:faint

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    5 minutes against that is like a distant dream of heaven for me :pb:faint

Nah, just hang in there... u'll be there before you know it b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]