Game crashed and get an error+ wierd symbols

Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Support Desk
Ok, I can log onto my account and play any of my toons except if I log to character screen and then choose my main toon I get an error after picking it and the entire game closes. Whats likely up with that? If I can't access my main toon, I geuss I am done playing this game.
Post edited by Flamespirit - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok, nevermind aparently eventhough I have never had issue before, my pc simply didn't like that one spot in morai that I was flying through. I got on my wifes pc and moved my toon and then there was no problem logging onto it. Oddly enough, my pc has no problem with games that have much better graphics than pwi.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There are scary spots in pwi map that does that.. I think it can happen to anyone if they happen to be on some very exact spots x.x

used to happen several times to me back in the day , was mostly during WQ routes.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Happened to me a few times when autopathing. That's the reason why I stopped flying at 60 and now I autopath at 50.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]