Damage logs?

Options
Jaabg - Sanctuary
Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Nation Wars
In NW the basic premise is damage dealt and damage taken to get personal contribution amongst other things.

Does anyone know how skills that deal damage but don't show up in the damage log get accounted for in nw?

BM - Blade tornado.

There are some other skills in other classes, so not sure how this works out.
Post edited by Jaabg - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't know if that count, I know some mystic that don't use Absorb Soul for that reason that don't show on damage log so they are scare it doesn't count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I've wondered about that myself but never tested it. I guess the easiest thing to do is kill someone with one of those skills and see if your kill count goes up by one. I'm assuming it does because killing a quest mob with those skills counts as a kill.

As for actual damage counting, that would be difficult to test.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    last time i sued edged i am pretty sure i didnt get kills will try to check next time if i can find a single person
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I always get kill credit when I drop someone with Edged Blur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Kill credits will get updated most likely. It is the damage i wonder about. More points are to be had/lost in damage. With blade tornado i can kill a group of people, but if i don't get the damage count, blade tornado losses it's effectiveness in NW.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Even if the damage isn't counted, I am sure the contribution you gain from killing several people still make the skill worth using.

In my experience, dealing tons of damage but getting few kills (like wasting your time wailing on a high hp target you can't kill) results in a low score.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I actually had the opportunity to test this last night, Blade Tornado does count for both number of kills and score. So use it!